You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 7

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

jamy Jan 13, 2018 09:54:12 AM ET

I had my last period on 19th dec 2017. had sex with my husband on 7th january 2018. now on 13th january 2018 i'm feeling abdominal cramps. am i pregnant?or its just the pms?

Guest Jan 11, 2018 12:15:20 AM ET

Had my period december 11-15. had sex december 24th then started early jan 6th very light with cramping. have been feeling nauseous. could i possibly be pregnant?

Guest Jan 10, 2018 01:01:41 PM ET

My period is always on time. and i should have had it 28 days ago. i have had unprotected sex. i only feel a little cramping. could i be pregnant?

tia Jan 6, 2018 09:29:02 PM ET

I'm two days late but last month i went to 30 instead of 28. praying for baby dust this month. fingers crossed. i hope this is it. i'm going to wait a few more days.

Candance Jan 6, 2018 02:27:26 PM ET

Hi, the end of my last period was november 28,2017 and i still haven't had another. i've been cramping for the past two weeks and also have very sore breast. oh, and i wake up nauseous but those are the only things i'm experiencing. could i be pregnant?

Guest Jan 9, 2018 04:48:18 PM ET

I would say yes.

Jas Jan 2, 2018 03:48:15 PM ET

I was supposed too get my period dec 27th but, didn't get it until jan 2nd. what does that mean?

Guest Jan 2, 2018 02:39:19 AM ET

Last month i had my period/spotting. one day i would flow and the next day i didn't. happened for five days, in the mix i noticed i was really sleepy, my breasts sore, bigger, sense of smell was high, my taste buds are off, craving like crazy. i was late in nov, me and my fiance are nervous to take a test.

Guest Dec 30, 2017 01:16:22 PM ET

Had my period on the 15th to 19th of november and had unprotected on 24,25,26,27th and have not seen it again.

panda Dec 30, 2017 12:40:53 AM ET

I had my period last month but when that ended 2 weeks later. i am having light bleeding, it has nearly been 6 weeks and it's still happening. someone help me and tell me what's going on.

Guest Dec 26, 2017 09:04:56 PM ET

Had my period 2nd of nov,had sex on the 6th of nov, i've done 3 home pregnancy tests, all negative. did an ultrasound, negative but, my period hasn't come yet. it's 25 days late. no pregnancy symptoms so far. could i still be pregnant?

Guest Jan 2, 2018 12:51:16 PM ET

Have you ever heard of a chemical pregnancy ? it can be that.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 56 Next >>