You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 7

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Ez Jan 15, 2018 02:43:59 PM ET

I have had my period for nearly 2 weeks now and sore boobs with it. this is very unusual for me. i usually have it for around 4 days and only get sore boobs at the start of it. i also only get period pain just before and at the start of my period which i got and toward the end of the 2 weeks i was feeling it a bit again.

jay Jan 22, 2018 04:04:38 PM ET

Hey, did you ever find anything out? i'm experiencing the same issue.

Guest2 Jan 15, 2018 01:31:55 PM ET

My cycle came on dec 17th & went off dec 23rd. i had sex on dec 24th & again on jan 8th. period came back on jan 9th & went off jan 13th (which was an early period). i've been having headaches & feeling nauseous when i move around. i've taken a pregnancy test & it was negative. am i testing early? could i be pregnant?

Guest Jan 31, 2018 05:18:58 AM ET

Just wondering if you have received a positive test?

Guest Jan 14, 2018 10:47:40 AM ET

My last period was november 27,2017 and here it is jan.14,2018. i haven't seen anything since november. i've been going back and forth to the bathroom peeing. i've been vomiting, been having back pains a lot and i am more tired.

Lonna Jan 13, 2018 05:43:10 PM ET

Hey, me and my husband had sex on the 6th of january, on the 7th my period came down, it was very red and i saw a blood clot came out. on the 8th of january my period stopped. i didn't see anything at all but, one day i saw light blood when i wiped myself. it's been like that for awhile now, still no period. so one day i had to poop and i couldn't get it to come out, so i kept pushing so it could come out and my poop came out. then i saw blood dripping out so i'm thinking i'm about to come on but it didn't. so today i saw a pink and brown spot but i don't know if this is a sign of pregnancy or i'm just stressing. i have until the 21st to come on.

Richelle Jan 23, 2018 03:27:26 PM ET

The blood is probably from when you had the hard poop. it must have torn something in your rectum! but, being constipated can be a sign that you could be pregnant! it has happened to me before!

jamy Jan 13, 2018 09:54:12 AM ET

I had my last period on 19th dec 2017. had sex with my husband on 7th january 2018. now on 13th january 2018 i'm feeling abdominal cramps. am i pregnant?or its just the pms?

Guest Jan 11, 2018 12:15:20 AM ET

Had my period december 11-15. had sex december 24th then started early jan 6th very light with cramping. have been feeling nauseous. could i possibly be pregnant?

Guest Jan 10, 2018 01:01:41 PM ET

My period is always on time. and i should have had it 28 days ago. i have had unprotected sex. i only feel a little cramping. could i be pregnant?

tia Jan 6, 2018 09:29:02 PM ET

I'm two days late but last month i went to 30 instead of 28. praying for baby dust this month. fingers crossed. i hope this is it. i'm going to wait a few more days.

Candance Jan 6, 2018 02:27:26 PM ET

Hi, the end of my last period was november 28,2017 and i still haven't had another. i've been cramping for the past two weeks and also have very sore breast. oh, and i wake up nauseous but those are the only things i'm experiencing. could i be pregnant?

Guest Jan 9, 2018 04:48:18 PM ET

I would say yes.

Jas Jan 2, 2018 03:48:15 PM ET

I was supposed too get my period dec 27th but, didn't get it until jan 2nd. what does that mean?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 57 Next >>