You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 7

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Pretty Apr 7, 2017 11:18:51 AM ET

Hi, i had my period on the 16th of february just for 1 day. it started again on the 22nd of february for 3 days and that was the last time i saw my period. i didn't see it in march and now its april. can i be pregnant????

Maybe May 10, 2017 08:06:50 PM ET

It can be a possibility but sometimes it takes more than 28 days.

Monique Apr 3, 2017 11:58:03 PM ET

I did not have a period in february, and in march for a day now i'm bleeding out of control when i go pee. there is blood all on the floor and everywhere. i am running though pads and passing blood clots. what is this?

Kelly May 28, 2017 11:45:09 PM ET

I would get it checked just to be safe.

mpho Mar 23, 2017 12:30:13 AM ET

I usually see my menstruation on the same date of every month but now its been 5 days. could i be pregnant

Kay Mar 19, 2017 10:10:13 PM ET

I had my " period " for 2 & 1/2 weeks straight but it was super light bleeding when normally it's regular & i had no cramps or anything and now that i'm off i have cramps in my lower stomach and lower back & i've had unprotected sex multiple times, am i pregnant??

Darshi Mar 15, 2017 10:04:44 AM ET

Hi i had my last periods on 17th of feb. 2017 and to let you know my period cycle is of 26 days on regular basis but this time it's 28th day. still am not on period. i think am pregnant because i feel headaches, little cramps in left abdomen and sometime moodiness, very light discharge rarely in a day too but i don't have any food cravings

Mrs chy Mar 6, 2017 02:18:00 PM ET

I had my last cycle on the 5-8th of feb...was following the calculator, my period this month is supposed to start on 5th of march according to the calculator , now i'm feeling the signs and symptoms but still no blood to show for it... pls could it be that i'm pregnant?

Johanna1975 Mar 5, 2017 08:48:49 PM ET

My period is now almost 6 weeks late. now i've been cramping and have light pink bleeding. went to the doc last week. they did a blood test. getting my results back friday. what does this mean?

Jane Feb 27, 2017 06:30:41 AM ET

I had my period on 5th feb, and i had unprotected sex on 11th of feb, and now on the 21st of feb i'm having severe pain in my lower abdomen as if i'm getting my period.

Elisha Willis Feb 15, 2017 09:57:25 PM ET

What does it mean if your period is 12 days late?

Amanda Feb 13, 2017 12:51:44 AM ET

Can anyone help me? i had my last regular period in november. in december and january i noticed it acting up. the first time was i had regular bleeding for 4 days then the next 3 days light then the next month i bled regular for 1 day. the next 2 days were light then the other 2 days i was able to wear panty liners. a little was on my pad but not all the time and blood only happened when i wiped. any suggestions?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 47 Next >>