You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 8

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Jane Feb 27, 2017 06:30:41 AM ET

I had my period on 5th feb, and i had unprotected sex on 11th of feb, and now on the 21st of feb i'm having severe pain in my lower abdomen as if i'm getting my period.

Elisha Willis Feb 15, 2017 09:57:25 PM ET

What does it mean if your period is 12 days late?

Amanda Feb 13, 2017 12:51:44 AM ET

Can anyone help me? i had my last regular period in november. in december and january i noticed it acting up. the first time was i had regular bleeding for 4 days then the next 3 days light then the next month i bled regular for 1 day. the next 2 days were light then the other 2 days i was able to wear panty liners. a little was on my pad but not all the time and blood only happened when i wiped. any suggestions?

Bree Jan 28, 2017 02:30:40 PM ET

Hey i have a question for anyone...

Nancy42 Jan 23, 2017 01:20:00 AM ET

I've been on my period now 16 days. i don't know if i'm pregnant or what is going on. my tubes are tied and burn. it's been 22years. can i still get pregnant? i've been throwing up a lot especially after i eat maybe not right away but yeah i've craved a lot of fruit. last month december 2016 i went to check myself and it was negative. then i started my period for 7 days, it was light though. i didn't have any heavy days like i do. after i was done i was still throwing up and went to check again, it was negative. so now i start again and been on it since january 7 and i'm still throwing up. do you need a blood test to see if it's positive? i remember i was always getting blood drawn. i hope its nothing severe. i go on tuesday to the doctors to find out what's really going on with me ...i'm praying its not bad news. pray for me .

Sathwika Jan 20, 2017 07:07:51 AM ET

It's the 33day of my last period. usually my period cycle is very regular. exactly for 30 days. am i pregnant now? feeling some inconvenience in my stomach. i have not tested yet.

Marie Jan 18, 2017 07:49:12 PM ET

Hi i'm kind of curious in a way. i started my period on the 8th of january and ended on the 14th but today i started getting cramps like as if i was about to start my period but it's not possible for the fact being i just got off it. i wanted to know if it's a sign that i'm fixing to ovulate or i might be pregnant. i have an irregular period as well and it's hard to tell what is what. can someone help me get a better understanding?

Ashley Jan 18, 2017 10:45:17 AM ET

Had unprotected sex for two weeks with my partner, the day after my period stopped. had these pregnancy symptoms. after then, a month after, was due for my period. but it didn't come until two days after the exact date. so i'm not sure if i was bleeding or was it my period, because after it stopped, i'm still getting these pregnancy symptoms. feeling like something is moving in my stomach & i can feel beat. so am i pregnant?

Laura pearson Dec 26, 2016 09:33:45 PM ET

Hi i had my last period on the 29th of november so i'm due on 29th of dec in 2 days and normally i get signs a week before that i'm going to come on but not had any yet but i keep feeling sick, and sometimes feel sick, and i'm feeling really tired alot lately like i can't keep my eyes open. and i've been snapping at people and feel emotional and i feel weird within myself. could i be pregnant? also my back at bottom keeps acheing, also my breasts feel different and hurt at bottom. thanks x

Maria m Dec 10, 2016 01:24:04 AM ET

I had a bad headache out of nowhere and i haven't received my period...could i be pregnant??

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 48 Next >>