You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 8

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Mercedes Dec 19, 2017 04:52:43 PM ET

I had a normal period, and then had sex during my supposed ovulation days. after that my next period came two weeks early, it started out as light brown bleeding/discharge then darker brown and then eventually reddish . no clots ever occurred and also was sort of associated with some cramping (i don't cramp) , i haven't had a period since and it's almost been 4 weeks later. which would mean it's been about 3 weeks and some days since that bleeding stopped ( oh yea, that brownish /reddish flow happened for 7 days just as my actual period does. my breast have been sore/tender , my nipples are slightly darker, i see veins are a little more bold in my breast , sleepy a lot , nausea but no vomiting (i do pretty good by holding in vomit ) and emotions are inconsistent . i've taken several hpt and they all say no , my first (and only) pregnancy. my hpt detected that i was pregnant at about 3 -4 weeks . my period is due today and hasn't come , i'm pretty regular even when i'm stressed . could i be testing too soon or could it be possible that it's just all in my head . i've been stressing a lot lately, that could also be the reason. i kind of want to be pregnant, so this is stressful. somebody help me out , what do you think?

P.A Dec 19, 2017 01:34:16 AM ET

Hi. i had unprotected sex on 18 november and it was the day of my period. so now 18 december i never see my period . am i pregnant? please help.

Mercedes Dec 18, 2017 11:03:58 AM ET

I had a normal period, and then had sex during my supposed ovulation days. after that my next period came two weeks early, it started out as light brown bleeding/discharge then darker brown and then eventually reddish . no clots ever occurred and also was sort of associated with some cramping (. i don't cramp) . i haven't had a period since and it's almost been 4 weeks later. which would mean it's been about 3 weeks and some days since that bleeding stopped . oh yea, that brownish /reddish flow happened for 7 days just as my actual period does. my breasts have been sore/tender , my nipples are slightly darker, i see veins are a little more bold in my breast , sleepy a lot , nausea but no vomiting (i do pretty good by holding in vomit ) and emotions are inconsistent . i've taken several hpt and they all say no , my first (and only) pregnancy. my hpt detected that i was pregnant at about 3 -4weeks . my period is due today and hasn't come , i'm pretty regular even when i'm stressed. could i be testing too soon or could it be possible that it's just all in my head. i've been stressing a lot lately, that could also be the reason. i kind of want to be pregnant, so this is stressful. somebody help me out . what do you think?

Beautiful Dec 16, 2017 02:25:15 PM ET

I had a period november 13th. i haven't had a period since. can i be pregnant again?

Mercedes Dec 19, 2017 05:32:19 PM ET

You should take a hpt. sounds like you could be . do you have symptoms?

Mercedes Dec 25, 2017 12:20:46 AM ET

You should take a hpt, sounds like you could be . do you have symptoms?

Breanna Dec 13, 2017 08:21:13 PM ET

I was supposed to get my period the 28, it's now the 13 of dec. i'm 14 days late ! i have been moody and getting very hot. am i prego?

Chatty Dec 12, 2017 03:37:43 PM ET

I had a failed pregnancy on 25th of november and i met my husband 2 weeks after. since then i have not seen my period but, i noticed for the past two days i have been having spotting, small stains of blood on my panties. when can i see my period again or is it there is something else? i need an answer, thanks.

Guest Dec 4, 2017 01:39:16 AM ET

I had my period, oct. 14-18. and had unprotected sex in oct.20,21,22. but i missed my period in the month of november. now, i used pregnancy test but the result is negative. until now i'm still waiting for my period to come, but i had experienced stress due to hard work because my occupation is a teacher. is it possible that i'm pregnant?

Guest Dec 9, 2017 11:01:18 AM ET

Have you tested again?

Guest Dec 2, 2017 02:41:30 PM ET

I was supposed to get my period 11/28/17. my period lasts about 5 days. i have a regular 28 day cycle although sometimes my period comes a day earlier or a day late. i missed my period. now on day 5 when my period is suppose to end. i am now bleeding. i have no cramps, usually i have severe cramps. past couple of weeks. i've had sore, tender breast. small cramps, urination frequently, tired a lot more and sensitive to smell . can i be pregnant or can it be something else? please let me know.

Guest Nov 27, 2017 03:43:58 AM ET

I had light bleeding, which lasted for only one day, on oct 31.2017 and never started my period since. what could be wrong?

Guest Nov 24, 2017 12:57:08 PM ET

I had started spotting on november 7th. it lasted for maybe an hour. then stopped and i haven't gotten my period since. also i've been getting sick every night for the past 2 nights.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 56 Next >>