Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 8

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Guest Jan 10, 2018 06:01:41 PM ET

My period is always on time. and i should have had it 28 days ago. i have had unprotected sex. i only feel a little cramping. could i be pregnant?

tia Jan 7, 2018 02:29:02 AM ET

I'm two days late but last month i went to 30 instead of 28. praying for baby dust this month. fingers crossed. i hope this is it. i'm going to wait a few more days.

Candance Jan 6, 2018 07:27:26 PM ET

Hi, the end of my last period was november 28,2017 and i still haven't had another. i've been cramping for the past two weeks and also have very sore breast. oh, and i wake up nauseous but those are the only things i'm experiencing. could i be pregnant?

Guest Jan 9, 2018 09:48:18 PM ET

I would say yes.

Jas Jan 2, 2018 08:48:15 PM ET

I was supposed too get my period dec 27th but, didn't get it until jan 2nd. what does that mean?

Guest Jan 2, 2018 07:39:19 AM ET

Last month i had my period/spotting. one day i would flow and the next day i didn't. happened for five days, in the mix i noticed i was really sleepy, my breasts sore, bigger, sense of smell was high, my taste buds are off, craving like crazy. i was late in nov, me and my fiance are nervous to take a test.

Guest Dec 30, 2017 06:16:22 PM ET

Had my period on the 15th to 19th of november and had unprotected on 24,25,26,27th and have not seen it again.

panda Dec 30, 2017 05:40:53 AM ET

I had my period last month but when that ended 2 weeks later. i am having light bleeding, it has nearly been 6 weeks and it's still happening. someone help me and tell me what's going on.

Guest Dec 27, 2017 02:04:56 AM ET

Had my period 2nd of nov,had sex on the 6th of nov, i've done 3 home pregnancy tests, all negative. did an ultrasound, negative but, my period hasn't come yet. it's 25 days late. no pregnancy symptoms so far. could i still be pregnant?

Guest Jan 2, 2018 05:51:16 PM ET

Have you ever heard of a chemical pregnancy ? it can be that.

Angie Dec 24, 2017 08:44:37 PM ET

I had 2 periods in november but, i missed my period this whole month.

Mercedes Dec 19, 2017 09:52:43 PM ET

I had a normal period, and then had sex during my supposed ovulation days. after that my next period came two weeks early, it started out as light brown bleeding/discharge then darker brown and then eventually reddish . no clots ever occurred and also was sort of associated with some cramping (i don't cramp) , i haven't had a period since and it's almost been 4 weeks later. which would mean it's been about 3 weeks and some days since that bleeding stopped ( oh yea, that brownish /reddish flow happened for 7 days just as my actual period does. my breast have been sore/tender , my nipples are slightly darker, i see veins are a little more bold in my breast , sleepy a lot , nausea but no vomiting (i do pretty good by holding in vomit ) and emotions are inconsistent . i've taken several hpt and they all say no , my first (and only) pregnancy. my hpt detected that i was pregnant at about 3 -4 weeks . my period is due today and hasn't come , i'm pretty regular even when i'm stressed . could i be testing too soon or could it be possible that it's just all in my head . i've been stressing a lot lately, that could also be the reason. i kind of want to be pregnant, so this is stressful. somebody help me out , what do you think?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 65 Next >>