You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 8

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Guest Dec 30, 2017 01:16:22 PM ET

Had my period on the 15th to 19th of november and had unprotected on 24,25,26,27th and have not seen it again.

panda Dec 30, 2017 12:40:53 AM ET

I had my period last month but when that ended 2 weeks later. i am having light bleeding, it has nearly been 6 weeks and it's still happening. someone help me and tell me what's going on.

Guest Dec 26, 2017 09:04:56 PM ET

Had my period 2nd of nov,had sex on the 6th of nov, i've done 3 home pregnancy tests, all negative. did an ultrasound, negative but, my period hasn't come yet. it's 25 days late. no pregnancy symptoms so far. could i still be pregnant?

Guest Jan 2, 2018 12:51:16 PM ET

Have you ever heard of a chemical pregnancy ? it can be that.

Angie Dec 24, 2017 03:44:37 PM ET

I had 2 periods in november but, i missed my period this whole month.

Mercedes Dec 19, 2017 04:52:43 PM ET

I had a normal period, and then had sex during my supposed ovulation days. after that my next period came two weeks early, it started out as light brown bleeding/discharge then darker brown and then eventually reddish . no clots ever occurred and also was sort of associated with some cramping (i don't cramp) , i haven't had a period since and it's almost been 4 weeks later. which would mean it's been about 3 weeks and some days since that bleeding stopped ( oh yea, that brownish /reddish flow happened for 7 days just as my actual period does. my breast have been sore/tender , my nipples are slightly darker, i see veins are a little more bold in my breast , sleepy a lot , nausea but no vomiting (i do pretty good by holding in vomit ) and emotions are inconsistent . i've taken several hpt and they all say no , my first (and only) pregnancy. my hpt detected that i was pregnant at about 3 -4 weeks . my period is due today and hasn't come , i'm pretty regular even when i'm stressed . could i be testing too soon or could it be possible that it's just all in my head . i've been stressing a lot lately, that could also be the reason. i kind of want to be pregnant, so this is stressful. somebody help me out , what do you think?

P.A Dec 19, 2017 01:34:16 AM ET

Hi. i had unprotected sex on 18 november and it was the day of my period. so now 18 december i never see my period . am i pregnant? please help.

Mercedes Dec 18, 2017 11:03:58 AM ET

I had a normal period, and then had sex during my supposed ovulation days. after that my next period came two weeks early, it started out as light brown bleeding/discharge then darker brown and then eventually reddish . no clots ever occurred and also was sort of associated with some cramping (. i don't cramp) . i haven't had a period since and it's almost been 4 weeks later. which would mean it's been about 3 weeks and some days since that bleeding stopped . oh yea, that brownish /reddish flow happened for 7 days just as my actual period does. my breasts have been sore/tender , my nipples are slightly darker, i see veins are a little more bold in my breast , sleepy a lot , nausea but no vomiting (i do pretty good by holding in vomit ) and emotions are inconsistent . i've taken several hpt and they all say no , my first (and only) pregnancy. my hpt detected that i was pregnant at about 3 -4weeks . my period is due today and hasn't come , i'm pretty regular even when i'm stressed. could i be testing too soon or could it be possible that it's just all in my head. i've been stressing a lot lately, that could also be the reason. i kind of want to be pregnant, so this is stressful. somebody help me out . what do you think?

Beautiful Dec 16, 2017 02:25:15 PM ET

I had a period november 13th. i haven't had a period since. can i be pregnant again?

Mercedes Dec 19, 2017 05:32:19 PM ET

You should take a hpt. sounds like you could be . do you have symptoms?

Mercedes Dec 25, 2017 12:20:46 AM ET

You should take a hpt, sounds like you could be . do you have symptoms?

Breanna Dec 13, 2017 08:21:13 PM ET

I was supposed to get my period the 28, it's now the 13 of dec. i'm 14 days late ! i have been moody and getting very hot. am i prego?

Chatty Dec 12, 2017 03:37:43 PM ET

I had a failed pregnancy on 25th of november and i met my husband 2 weeks after. since then i have not seen my period but, i noticed for the past two days i have been having spotting, small stains of blood on my panties. when can i see my period again or is it there is something else? i need an answer, thanks.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 57 Next >>