You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 9

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Mackenzie Nov 19, 2017 11:38:24 PM ET

I had my period for at least 2-1/2 weeks. then one day off from it. then it started again and now i think i am constipated. i don't know if it's just my body is getting used do a period or it's something else.

Natalie Nov 16, 2017 07:24:31 PM ET

I had a period on oct.21st but i have very tender breasts for about a week now and it's nov.16. which means it started way before my period is supposed to come. mind you, in 16 years of having my period i've never had tender breast , it started with my nipples then my breast. i'm also tired all the time and have pain in my back and like, by my ribs. idk if it's my period or i'm pregnant. i'm currently on clomid which helps you to become pregnant. i'm just a little lost.

Rae Nov 16, 2017 02:28:14 PM ET

I saw my period on the 8th of nov then i had unprotected sex a week later. i saw another period but, this lasted for 2 days.

Stephanie Nov 17, 2017 07:00:20 PM ET

I have a question . i had my period the 24th of october and it ended on the 30th. then had sex for those five days and i've been waiting for 12 days . could i be pregnant?

Guest Nov 12, 2017 09:24:49 PM ET

My last menstrual period was on oct.10 and lasted until oct.15, 2017 and had intercourse on oct.31-nov.1,. it's already nov.13 today but, i'm still not having my period. what could be the answer to this? please help.

Min Nov 17, 2017 07:59:28 PM ET

I'm in the same boat and i'm now ten days late. last period was 10/10/2017, had unprotected sex on the 25/10/2017, and no sign of af coming. have had tiredness, tingling breasts, urinating more than usual and period like pain for over 2 weeks now. so not sure if it's too early to tell or not and i'm irregular and average between 22-30 days between periods. never had a 40 day cycle ever .s so confusing and annoying as they both have very similar symptoms, pregnancy and your period.

Teneka Nov 3, 2017 10:13:27 PM ET

I just had a period on 10/29/17. it lasted 3 days and yesterday i started spotting. just trying to figure out what is going on.

Guest Oct 31, 2017 04:28:56 AM ET

We are trying to get pregnant for almost 5 years now. i had my period last oct. 7, 2017 until oct. 11, 2017. my cycle is 30 days. but, on my day 21 i noticed light blood on my undies. what could be the reason? i feel heaviness in my lower abdomin and a minimal pain too? thanks.

Guest Oct 29, 2017 10:44:32 PM ET

We are trying to be pregnant for almost 5yrs now. i had my period last oct. 7,2017 until oct. 11, 2017. my cycle is 30days. but, on my day 21 i noticed a light blood on my undies. what could be the reason? i feel heaviness in my lower abdomin and a minimal pain too. thanks.

Guest Oct 26, 2017 02:20:41 AM ET

I had sex with my husband on first of october and i was excepting i'm pregnant because the date has passed which was on 18 and now the period now appear on 26. i'm confused.

Kelly Q Oct 21, 2017 06:53:20 PM ET

So my first day of my last period was sept 16, 2017. my period lasted until september 21, 2017. it's now october and i still have not received my period. i counted from september 16th to today october 21, 2017 and today marks 36 days. my menstrual length is 28days. i took a pregnancy test mid day today and it came out negative. what does this mean?!?

Venessa Oct 20, 2017 03:52:08 PM ET

Hi my period came on the 9th of october and stopped on the 12 of october,actually today is the 20 of october and im having alittle abdominal cramps and i observe a little bleeding ,i would like to know what could be the cause?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 56 Next >>