You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 9

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Tiffany Oct 18, 2016 06:47:32 PM ET

I am 14days late. if i take a test, will it show up?

Princess Oct 4, 2016 12:31:35 PM ET

Hey guys, i'm 23 with 2 kids and i think i'm pregnant. i haven't had my period in 2 months. i am feeling stuff in the bottom of my stomach and cramps also, my nipples are so sore. can somebody please explain to me what's going on?

Sarah Sep 29, 2016 02:14:38 PM ET

I haven't got my period yet, usually i start the last week of every month. i haven't seen anything yet and this month is almost over. should i be over thinking?

zaakira (worried) Jul 23, 2015 06:17:33 AM ET

Hi. i had a miscarriage 19 months ago, and i’ve been feeling weird lately. i have nausea when i bend down, and after every time i drink! i should get my period tomorrow, 24 july 2015. i have no cramps yet, and normally have cramps heavy. i have been gaseous as well. could i be pregnant? please help, as my husband has no kids of his own and he would be super excited!!!

amaka Apr 11, 2015 03:44:55 PM ET

I saw my period on the 24th of march 2015, and i am not feeling ok. am i pregnant?

Hjs Dec 26, 2016 05:37:58 AM ET

If you feel dizzy when you sit up after lying down, constipated, and have to pee frequently, and stomach cramps, and can't eat much of your usual diet without feeling sick, and u haven't had your period on the day you were supposed to, wait ten days and take a test. you may or may not be. sometimes your body ovulates and your body processes your eggs certain time of the month. the female body is unpredictable, but the best thing to do is go to the doctor after two weeks of a missed period. get a blood test done and you will know for sure. bbest thing to do.hope this helped you and any one with the same question. i am 26 with 3 kids. lots of experience, and i know all the symptoms there are. my first child i had dizzy spells before i knew i was pregnant. and had sickness at different times of the day, and cramps like i had all in my stomach like i needed to use the bathroom. second child, no symptoms at all. 3rd child, just constipation.... thanks

Maricela Apr 5, 2015 12:21:01 AM ET

Hi. i had my period on february 21st and it ended on february 26. until this day, i haven't had my period yet. may i be pregnant?

Guest.123 Mar 29, 2015 11:51:40 AM ET

Hello. i had my period on march 3rd and i started spotting on march 25th for about 4 days. do you think its implantation bleeding? i never have my period twice, and they are very light. my periods our normally heavy, but this time i could wear panty liners.

maria A Mar 28, 2015 12:04:04 PM ET

Hello. in 2015, i had my period on jan 24th and feb 24th. i ovulated on the 10th, 14 days before my period is due, and on march 25th, it didn’t come. i’m 4 days late. i tested 2 times on different days. one was the 26th and today, the 28th. it’s too early for testing, but my breast is sore a bit, and my eyes feel a bit tired. that’s about it. so what going on?

marisela Mar 26, 2015 02:12:27 AM ET

Hi. i need help. i had my period february 17th-21st, and i haven't had it since. would i be pregnant?

niecy Mar 23, 2015 10:58:45 AM ET

Hi. i had my last cycle on january 31st, and it wasn't very heavy. i had unprotected sex during ovulation, but i don't know if i'm pregnant. i'm still waiting for my cycle. i get cramps, but they're dull all through the day on an off. i can't brush my tongue without gagging. i'm moody, but that's it. help!!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 47 Next >>