You are here: Home - Pregnancy - 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant > Comments

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 9

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Jayda Apr 23, 2017 12:22:22 AM ET

Me and my partner had sex a week before my cycle was coming on, and my cycle comes on its exact date all the time, except this time it came 3 days early. before it came, i had mild cramps, was moody, headaches, and cravings. when i first got my period it was light pink for two days with a little brown and now it's red but not dark. it's like in between pink and red. still, my breasts have been hurting and feel full, and my back hurts. my partner usually pulls out when we have unprotected sex. could i be pregnant?

Nelly Apr 22, 2017 02:20:49 AM ET

Hi, i'm really confused i got my period on march 27th to the 31. on april 10 i spotted for 2 days. then on the 17 to now april 22, i'm just light spotting red/pink only when i go to the restroom and wipe. it's really light pink blood and really bad cramps. what could it be? if anyone has passed through this msg me im just going to wait to the 27th if i get my period...

Guest Apr 13, 2017 02:12:51 AM ET

Hi, i last saw my period on the 9th of march 2017, and until now i haven't seen my period, but i have been seeing signs of pregnancy. do you think i'm pregnant?

angel Apr 11, 2017 10:15:36 AM ET

My last periods was 21st of march, and it ended on the 26t, but i'm now having my period, but it's too early for it. the blood is weak and i can wear a panti liner. i'm pregnant????

Pretty Apr 7, 2017 11:18:51 AM ET

Hi, i had my period on the 16th of february just for 1 day. it started again on the 22nd of february for 3 days and that was the last time i saw my period. i didn't see it in march and now its april. can i be pregnant????

Maybe May 10, 2017 08:06:50 PM ET

It can be a possibility but sometimes it takes more than 28 days.

Monique Apr 3, 2017 11:58:03 PM ET

I did not have a period in february, and in march for a day now i'm bleeding out of control when i go pee. there is blood all on the floor and everywhere. i am running though pads and passing blood clots. what is this?

Kelly May 28, 2017 11:45:09 PM ET

I would get it checked just to be safe.

mpho Mar 23, 2017 12:30:13 AM ET

I usually see my menstruation on the same date of every month but now its been 5 days. could i be pregnant

Kay Mar 19, 2017 10:10:13 PM ET

I had my " period " for 2 & 1/2 weeks straight but it was super light bleeding when normally it's regular & i had no cramps or anything and now that i'm off i have cramps in my lower stomach and lower back & i've had unprotected sex multiple times, am i pregnant??

Darshi Mar 15, 2017 10:04:44 AM ET

Hi i had my last periods on 17th of feb. 2017 and to let you know my period cycle is of 26 days on regular basis but this time it's 28th day. still am not on period. i think am pregnant because i feel headaches, little cramps in left abdomen and sometime moodiness, very light discharge rarely in a day too but i don't have any food cravings

Mrs chy Mar 6, 2017 02:18:00 PM ET

I had my last cycle on the 5-8th of feb...was following the calculator, my period this month is supposed to start on 5th of march according to the calculator , now i'm feeling the signs and symptoms but still no blood to show for it... pls could it be that i'm pregnant?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 50 Next >>