Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

What is Ovulation Spotting? Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at What is Ovulation Spotting?

Guest Jan 10, 2019 03:00:40 PM ET

My cycle came on the 23rd,had sex on the 29th,ovulated jan. 2nd & 3rd, and now i’m still spotting a week later. what could be going on?

Aina Dorcy Sep 16, 2018 04:27:35 PM ET

Today is my 11th day of my menstral cycle. i wiped and saw brownish discharge could this be my ovulation discharge? i had my period for 5days and the bleeding stopped on the 5th day.

Sweet pea Williams Jun 30, 2018 07:08:09 PM ET

Today i am on cycle day 19 i woke up to light brown spotting. it is 2:00pm, and it's nothing on my panty liner my app says implantation can be cycle day 20 to 24 is it possible that is what i'm experiencing? i've been ttc for 6 months now. but also today i took a test and got a faint line. i'm so confused. thanks in advance

Mouni May 19, 2018 11:22:13 PM ET

Hi, i am 29 years old and planning for kids. i had a spotting on 12th and 13th day of my cycle and bleeding on 14th day (my periods are irreregular) . can anyone please help me, what is this? i am really scared.

Mary Feb 22, 2018 09:53:24 PM ET

Hey, i had intercourse on the 13th and 14th, but i spotted on the 16th for about three hours real light. is that a sign of pregnancy?

RachaelP Jan 16, 2018 09:30:07 AM ET

We have been ttc for e months now with no luck. my calendar and cm point to ovulation being today. yesterday and today i had very, very light pink tint on the toilet paper. i have never experienced ovulation spotting before so i find it strange that's it's just appearing now. what does that mean? hopefully this will be our month.

Danae francis Jan 14, 2018 11:22:49 AM ET

Yeah, i had ovulation spotting on the 13th day of ovulation. i was worried, but now i read your article. i felt better and stopped worrying.

Fabienne Jan 7, 2018 05:36:17 AM ET

I have been trying for 3 months, this is my 4th month. i am hoping this is it. i wiped and found a slight pinkish on the paper. my cycle is exactly 28 days and my expected ovulation day is on the 4th, it's the sixth and i experience it today. i know it's too soon for implantation. i'm just confused on what this pink spot could mean. i hope it is a good thing. i had sex 3 times, the day before my expected ovulation and one day after the day. can you guys please help me?

Megan Jan 1, 2018 08:31:36 PM ET

Had some light spotting on cd 16-17 but had a few like pin tip sized blood clots. those were supposed to be my fertile days. cb advanced opk tested negative with an empty circle. i am on thyroid medication for several months now but had taken femara for the first time this cycle. what's going on?

Shabz Dec 5, 2017 02:01:49 AM ET

I'm kind of confused and don't know if i may be pregnant. my uncle passed a few days back and it has been a depressing time but, it happened close to my fertile day and so my husband and i tried . 3 days later i'm spotting very pale pink spots for 2 days and then very light. today would mark the 4th day of this but, today it's light but not heavy . i'm not sure, i was not supposed to have my period until 15. but i got it on the first of december.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 Next >>

You are commenting as .

Go back to What is Ovulation Spotting?

Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days