Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

What is Ovulation Spotting? Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at What is Ovulation Spotting?

Guest Jan 10, 2019 03:00:40 PM ET

My cycle came on the 23rd,had sex on the 29th,ovulated Jan. 2nd & 3rd, and now I’m still spotting a week later. What could be going on?

Aina Dorcy Sep 16, 2018 04:27:35 PM ET

Today is my 11th day of my menstral cycle. I wiped and saw brownish discharge could this be my ovulation discharge? I had my period for 5days and the bleeding stopped on the 5th day.

Sweet pea Williams Jun 30, 2018 07:08:09 PM ET

Today I am on cycle day 19 I woke up to light brown spotting. It is 2:00pm, and it's nothing on my panty liner my app says implantation can be cycle day 20 to 24 is it possible that is what I'm experiencing? I've been TTC for 6 months now. But also today I took a test and got a faint line. I'm so confused. Thanks in advance

Mouni May 19, 2018 11:22:13 PM ET

Hi, I am 29 years old and planning for kids. I had a spotting on 12th and 13th day of my cycle and bleeding on 14th day (my periods are irreregular) . Can anyone please help me, what is this? I am really scared.

Mary Feb 22, 2018 09:53:24 PM ET

Hey, I had intercourse on the 13th and 14th, but I spotted on the 16th for about three hours real light. Is that a sign of Pregnancy?

RachaelP Jan 16, 2018 09:30:07 AM ET

We have been TTC for e months now with no luck. My calendar and CM point to ovulation being today. Yesterday and today I had very, very light pink tint on the toilet paper. I have never experienced ovulation spotting before so I find it strange that's it's just appearing now. What does that mean? Hopefully this will be our month.

Danae francis Jan 14, 2018 11:22:49 AM ET

Yeah, I had ovulation spotting on the 13th day of ovulation. I was worried, but now I read your article. I felt better and stopped worrying.

Fabienne Jan 7, 2018 05:36:17 AM ET

I have been trying for 3 months, this is my 4th month. I am hoping this is it. I wiped and found a slight pinkish on the paper. My cycle is exactly 28 days and my expected ovulation day is on the 4th, it's the sixth and I experience it today. I know it's too soon for implantation. I'm just confused on what this pink spot could mean. I hope it is a good thing. I had sex 3 times, the day before my expected ovulation and one day after the day. Can you guys please help me?

Megan Jan 1, 2018 08:31:36 PM ET

Had some light spotting on cd 16-17 but had a few like pin tip sized blood clots. Those were supposed to be my fertile days. CB advanced OPK tested negative with an empty circle. I am on thyroid medication for several months now but had taken Femara for the first time this cycle. What's going on?

Shabz Dec 5, 2017 02:01:49 AM ET

I'm kind of confused and don't know if I may be pregnant. My uncle passed a few days back and it has been a depressing time but, it happened close to my fertile day and so my husband and I tried . 3 days later I'm spotting very pale pink spots for 2 days and then very light. Today would mark the 4th day of this but, today it's light but not heavy . I'm not sure, I was not supposed to have my period until 15. But I got it on the first of December.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 Next >>

You are commenting as .

Go back to What is Ovulation Spotting?

Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days