Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > What is Ovulation Spotting? > Comments

What is Ovulation Spotting? Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at What is Ovulation Spotting?

RachaelP Jan 16, 2018 04:30:07 AM ET

We have been ttc for e months now with no luck. my calendar and cm point to ovulation being today. yesterday and today i had very, very light pink tint on the toilet paper. i have never experienced ovulation spotting before so i find it strange that's it's just appearing now. what does that mean? hopefully this will be our month.

Danae francis Jan 14, 2018 06:22:49 AM ET

Yeah, i had ovulation spotting on the 13th day of ovulation. i was worried, but now i read your article. i felt better and stopped worrying.

Fabienne Jan 7, 2018 12:36:17 AM ET

I have been trying for 3 months, this is my 4th month. i am hoping this is it. i wiped and found a slight pinkish on the paper. my cycle is exactly 28 days and my expected ovulation day is on the 4th, it's the sixth and i experience it today. i know it's too soon for implantation. i'm just confused on what this pink spot could mean. i hope it is a good thing. i had sex 3 times, the day before my expected ovulation and one day after the day. can you guys please help me?

Megan Jan 1, 2018 03:31:36 PM ET

Had some light spotting on cd 16-17 but had a few like pin tip sized blood clots. those were supposed to be my fertile days. cb advanced opk tested negative with an empty circle. i am on thyroid medication for several months now but had taken femara for the first time this cycle. what's going on?

Shabz Dec 4, 2017 09:01:49 PM ET

I'm kind of confused and don't know if i may be pregnant. my uncle passed a few days back and it has been a depressing time but, it happened close to my fertile day and so my husband and i tried . 3 days later i'm spotting very pale pink spots for 2 days and then very light. today would mark the 4th day of this but, today it's light but not heavy . i'm not sure, i was not supposed to have my period until 15. but i got it on the first of december.

uti happy Sep 7, 2017 09:58:57 AM ET

Two weeks ago i saw my period. this week monday i started noticing red small discharge like mucus mixed with blood. i don't know what it means. i don't have any form of pain or distress at all.

Guest Jul 11, 2017 09:26:55 AM ET

I had my period on 27 june. lasted 4 days and my cycle is 31/32, on my 2nd ovulation day i started bleeding and this has never happened. what does this mean?

LMarie May 30, 2017 03:42:47 PM ET

My ovulation dates were the 24-29 with spotting starting the 27th and a little still on the 29th. intercourse 27, 28 & 30th with still light pink spotting. has anyone become pregnant by using the spotting as an ovulation sign? did i miss my fertility window as my start date to my period was 12-13th this month and 13th last month just for some info on estimation. this is the first time i have spotted a few weeks after my period and had a miscarriage back in august. any advice is appreciated. thank you.

Natasha May 22, 2017 07:58:01 AM ET

I have spotting on 10 day of cycle...what does it mean?

Thapelo Apr 19, 2017 12:38:28 AM ET

Hi everyone, we have been ttc for more two years in 2016 january. i did laparoscopy surgery, they found that my tubes were not blocked. after i went to consult to my new gyna, he said i have pcos, he prescribed ino folic acid, i started using it on 16 of january 2017, my cycle wa 32 days long. now i'm confused because since february, my cycle was 26 days. since march i have spotting on day 16 just one day and on day 21 is just one day, pinkish and brownish blood smelling like old blood on a pad. i have experienced the spotting even this april. please help i really need a baby. i'm 35 years old with one child.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 Next >>

Go back to What is Ovulation Spotting?