Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > What is Ovulation Spotting? > Comments

What is Ovulation Spotting? Comments & Discussion | Page 10

Read the full article at What is Ovulation Spotting?

dominique88 Aug 14, 2013 05:06:02 PM ET

How long does everyones spotting usually last?

sandy Jul 27, 2013 01:59:09 AM ET

A week after i had sex ihad faint pink watery show only on toilet paper, it lasted less than a day but i did not have any discharge at all.. and my period isnt due till 11 days, any input??????

sandy Jul 27, 2013 01:56:55 AM ET

Amanda Jul 15, 2013 11:18:32 PM ET

Hello i am confused, i ended my period 7/8/2013 and i have reddish/brown blood today 07/15/2013 and i am not supposed to ovulate until 07/17/2013 so two days from now i should start ovulation. does this mean i am o' spotting?

Nicole Jul 24, 2013 07:58:05 AM ET

Oh my gosh! i'm very similar to you. i was due to ovulate 07/19/2013, and i had brownish pinkish blood on that day. hubby and i been tcc for about year now however i'm scheduled to have surgery in august to remove one fibroid. well my dr joke on us stating that we might end up pregnant between june leading up to day of surgery because you know what everyone always say, "when you're not trying and your mind is not on it.......that's when it'll happen". lol, well i never ever had ovulate spotting. i've had sharp pain ovulation but never spotting. too funny huh! well, i'll guess we'll just have to see what happens in next couple of days with preg test. according to the info provided, you may have ovulated within day 11-21.

SN Jun 25, 2013 10:19:10 AM ET

We are trying for pregnancy ,on 0623/2013 at 11:15 p.m.(night) we had intercourse then on 06/24/2013 i used ovulation clearblue tester it detected peak fertility around my period.my last menstrual period was on 05/27/2013 & now on 06/24/2012 i have some bleeding what does it mean?

Kat Jun 23, 2013 12:29:24 AM ET

Ive been having this red-brownish spotting since my day 14. my partner and i had sex on day 13. im on my day 17 now and still spotting. could this be ovulation spotting? im not on pills

Anas40 Jun 17, 2013 06:50:43 AM ET

I started seeing brown blood with mucus on day 18 and spotted on day 19 which has never been so,we've been trying to conceive for four years and i had sex on the day of ovulation,the doctor placed me on m2tone with endometriosis

Yohan May 24, 2013 06:39:01 AM ET

Me n my husband we try to concieve for fees months , today i have ovalution spotting n was pinkies color comes mixed with cervical mucus n my af is very regular every months n i wonder how long it last n i have read about it n i hope is good

ksgirl May 12, 2013 12:15:18 AM ET

I never use to get cramps or ovulation spotting but since my mid twenty's i've got cramps, sometimes severe for the 1st day or two of my cycle. i've also started noticing what i believe is ovulation pain in the middle of my cycle... usually it feels like a very sudden & sever gas pain... i almost feel i can't walk its starts so severly but it usually only last a few moments to a day. also it is sometimes is accompanied by slotting & i've notice only a few times egg like mucus. all indicate ovulation.

Blondie May 6, 2013 10:53:38 AM ET

Okay well i'm kinda dumb when it comes to these things but i need help so i should get my period around next week but the week before this i was spotting and his had never happened to me before and two weeks before the spotting started i did have sex does this mean i could be pregnant or is just normal?

Lucy May 25, 2013 08:26:50 AM ET

Sperm can only live (at most) 6 days. so if you had sex 2 weeks before ovulation, you should not be pregnant.

<< 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next >>

Go back to What is Ovulation Spotting?