Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

What is Ovulation Spotting? Comments & Discussion | Page 10

Read the full article at What is Ovulation Spotting?

Guest Nov 21, 2013 09:24:02 AM ET

I had my period last month an then put my Nuvaring back in after I was finished. I took it back out because I got a bladder infection an it was bothering me. I never put it back in. I had unprotected sex the day before my ovulation day and on my ovulation day I started spotting brown just a little for three days. Then I started bleeding very heavy for three days and I also passed two large clots. Then it stopped and now I'm spotting again and I feel pregnant. I'm not suppose to have a period this month and the bleeding was not like my period because I cramp a lot. This time I didn't. I'm very confused. I've taken four pregnancy tests and they came back negative. I'm scared. :/ Has this happen to anyone else? Please help????

Guest Nov 21, 2013 01:53:08 AM ET

Today as I checked my cervical mucus I noticed an egg white like discharge with a hint of light brown. I was scared at first but after reading I realized that it's harmless and a good sign. I'm so excited to try tonight with my hubby. We want a baby so bad wish me luck

Guest Nov 17, 2013 11:43:47 PM ET

I have started with Estradiol to help my endometrium thicken (in my last ultrasound it was to thin to allow implantation). I am about to ovulate (or so I should) and I started to have spotting. Not just a little but not as much as a period. It is bright red. Could it be just too much estrogen in my body?

Guest Nov 15, 2013 12:45:03 AM ET

My partner and I have been trying to conceive for over 12 months and my most recent blood test done on day 21 of my cycle tested negative to ovulation which the doctor said could just be a once off thing. Yesterday was my most fertile day (day of ovulation). I had experienced quite a lot of pain the day before my ovulation date and the day of, but the day of, I started bleeding lightly and the bleeding is still occurring for the second day! I've tried contacting my doctor but he is busy. I'm worried and don't know what this means! Please help.

Guest Nov 13, 2013 06:20:26 PM ET

I had my last period Oct. 13 I had some light pink spotting Nov 5, 6th, and 12th. My period was due to start on Nov 10 but it hasn't and today I got a bfn. what's going on?

Nicky Nov 25, 2013 08:03:04 AM ET

I spotted with two of my three pregnancies and thought i was miscarrying every time but did not with any. to reassure myself i went to the doctor a few times just to listen to the heartbeat until i could feel the kicking. the first pregnancy i was petrified and then reading up i saw it happens a bit and it was reassuring to hear it happen to others (which is why i'm posting this now)

Adjoa Ghana Nov 13, 2013 12:56:35 PM ET

I had my period on the 22nd of Oct. My fertile window was 1st through the 7th upon calculation. I started feeling pain in my left and right abdomen since 10th Nov. Now today, 13th Nov. I noticed ovulating spotting (brownish/pinkish fluid). I was suppose to have my next period on the 21 or 22 Nov. Please I want to know what is happening to me. Thanks.

Elizabeth Nov 13, 2013 02:30:06 PM ET

Hi adjoa! after calculating, it seems your normal cycle is 31-32 days correct? if i'm wrong, please let me know, because the rest of this reply will not mean much. if it is, that would put your ovulation day either the 6th or the 7th of nov. implantation would happen 6-10 days after ovulation, so there is a slight chance it could be implantation spotting. on the other hand, if you have been under a lot of stress lately, your ovulation date and period may just be delayed.

Guest Nov 10, 2013 04:05:19 PM ET

I have just had my ovulation spotting it lasted for an hour nothing like implantation spotting which is a bit heavier. I know that it's my ovulation spotting because I had a pain on my left hand side which I have been told is when I'm ovulating by the doctor.

Guest Nov 2, 2013 05:47:54 AM ET

I'm still confused about the difference between ovulation spotting and implantation spotting. What if you were about to start your period and instead of getting any period symptoms such as cramping and bloating you get light pink spotting on the tissue and it comes the next time you use the bathroom and stops. Now you're waiting on your period and you feel no symptoms of pregnancy but mild cramping and a little dizziness but mainly your going off of the light pink blood that was on the tissue so can anyone tell me if that's ovulation or implantation spotting?

Elizabeth Nov 2, 2013 02:16:19 PM ET

If the spotting is around the time you are suppose to get your period, it would most likely be implantation. if you get the spotting in the middle of your cycle, then that is ovulation. if you think you might be pregnant, then an early detection pregnancy test should tell you. if it's negative and your period does not start, wait a week and take the test again. i hope this helps!

wanaBaMama! Nov 2, 2013 01:38:49 AM ET

I've never had ovulation spotting... me and my man been trying to conceive for a few months now and no luck :(. Well I was 5 days late for my period (supposed to start on Oct 17 but didn't until Oct 22). This month in Oct and I only bleed for a day and half and the next day I spotted for only few minutes of watery bright red blood. I'm still very nauseous everyday and its getting more intense. Last night was Halloween and i had mucus mixed with very light brown color and it lasted a couple minutes. So we had sex last night and now we fold a pillow up and put under my hips to tilt my pelvis so the sperm can get there and I lay there afterwards on the pillow for no less then an hour before peeing or any movement so nothing runs out at all. I'm wondering if what I had was implantation bleeding like maybe i got pregnant around when I had this weird period. SO CONFUSED!! I'm just tired and sick to my belly every blessed day and cramping on and off. I just want to know why, and if I'm preggo. I'll enjoy every minute but if not I want it to stop.

Guest Oct 29, 2013 12:35:09 AM ET

I need advice please, I ended my period on the 5th of oct. my fiance and I had sex on the 7th, on the 23rd I wiped and had light pink blood and we decided to have sex on 24th after sex there was blood. I am not suppose to start until the 2nd of Nov. today I started to see blood and have cramps but only enough for a small panty liner and it is a creamy looking blood gross to talk about sorry.. Could it be I'm preggo or just not a normal period

<< 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next >>

You are commenting as .

Go back to What is Ovulation Spotting?

Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days