Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > What is Ovulation Spotting? > Comments

What is Ovulation Spotting? Comments & Discussion | Page 11

Read the full article at What is Ovulation Spotting?

Yohan May 24, 2013 06:39:01 AM ET

Me n my husband we try to concieve for fees months , today i have ovalution spotting n was pinkies color comes mixed with cervical mucus n my af is very regular every months n i wonder how long it last n i have read about it n i hope is good

ksgirl May 12, 2013 12:15:18 AM ET

I never use to get cramps or ovulation spotting but since my mid twenty's i've got cramps, sometimes severe for the 1st day or two of my cycle. i've also started noticing what i believe is ovulation pain in the middle of my cycle... usually it feels like a very sudden & sever gas pain... i almost feel i can't walk its starts so severly but it usually only last a few moments to a day. also it is sometimes is accompanied by slotting & i've notice only a few times egg like mucus. all indicate ovulation.

Blondie May 6, 2013 10:53:38 AM ET

Okay well i'm kinda dumb when it comes to these things but i need help so i should get my period around next week but the week before this i was spotting and his had never happened to me before and two weeks before the spotting started i did have sex does this mean i could be pregnant or is just normal?

Lucy May 25, 2013 08:26:50 AM ET

Sperm can only live (at most) 6 days. so if you had sex 2 weeks before ovulation, you should not be pregnant.

Guest May 6, 2013 08:55:25 AM ET

I have been spotting during ovulation almost every month for the last 2yrs. also a day or two before menstruation and for a few days after my cycle. after trying to cut down on excessive estrogen (non organic animal products) and taking indolplex from md nutritionals to help with the excessive estrogen i have managed to almost stop the spotting either side of my menstrual cycle and minimise the ovulating spotting. i am still not sure why i spot during ovulation and if that means i am not holding onto my egg for fertilisation?

JULIE ANN DELA CERNA Apr 26, 2013 09:21:20 PM ET

I am trying to conceive and i am watching my cycle every now and then. my first 2 cycle is normal at 28days cycle. on my third cycle--i was wondering why that on my fertile week. i got bleeding.. it is lighter than my normal menstruation. its pink and somelike brownish. i thought i was so stress that week. to my next cycle it happens again. please comment

liz Jul 18, 2013 08:01:39 PM ET

Brown bleeding means you have low progesterone. i used creighton method to get pregnant and it works.

C.Harris Apr 25, 2013 11:36:39 PM ET

I have regular periods of 25-27day cycles this month is 25days i am on day eleven now and i notice a very light bleeding, i have never had ovulation bleeding before and idk if that is what happened it didnt last very long just today...... my boyfriend n i are ttc and we also had unprotected sex today.... any suggestions?

Guest Apr 17, 2013 02:31:36 PM ET

I normally have ovulation bleeding for a few days starting exactly a week before i get my period. during my fertile window we did some work... this month no bleeding, but i didn't miss my period yet, it should be coming on sunday.. i'm ancy and want to know. i also have a cramp on right side of my stomach. sound familiar to anybody? ill update on monday!

Denise Jun 12, 2013 01:51:13 PM ET

Exactly what happened to me when we conceived:)

Mary Apr 14, 2013 05:52:41 PM ET

I had been on and off depo, my last injection was suppose to be feb 2013, i usually have a 7day cycle when my shot is due but not this time but i didn't go back because my fiance want a baby, i spotted on the 29th 31st march(light pink) and 2nd(light pink with mucous), and 4th of april( red)..any advise?

ella Apr 14, 2013 02:38:59 AM ET

Yesterday i had some spotting and again today. i am on my most fertile days of the month. at 31 years old i have never experienced this before. my husband and i have been trying to conceive for 4 years and are due to start ivf this month. from reading this website and all the comments it gives me a little bit of hope. best get cracking! fingers crossed!

Stacey Apr 8, 2013 03:13:04 PM ET

I think i've just started to get ovulation bleeding. i am 26.5 years old and this was the second time this has occurred. is it normal to have this start 13 years after starting menstruation? all the symptoms are spot on, despite my period/ovulation tracker (ovulation is later)

Kris Apr 17, 2013 06:57:28 PM ET

I started to get ovulation bleeding when i was 26 also im 28 now & still have gotten it for a few days every month. it's more bleeding/spotting than light spotting tho. my doctor said its normal, also what i've read has said it can happen. of say to just see of its a consistent thing ur body probably decided to react differently to ovulation and i wouldn't worry about it!

Guest Apr 17, 2013 07:03:27 PM ET

Sorry for the typos (auto correct on my phone). my fiancé and i started ttc and my ovulation bleeding i normally get didnt come. making me think that the ovulation bleeding i had was normal, and... that maybe our efforts accomplished something. we'll see, but again like u i never had ovulation bleeding until a little over a year ago and it might just be your new norm too. and also from what i've read, ovulation bleeding can be a sign of high fertility just fyi..

<< 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next >>

Go back to What is Ovulation Spotting?