Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > What is Ovulation Spotting? > Comments

What is Ovulation Spotting? Comments & Discussion | Page 12

Read the full article at What is Ovulation Spotting?

Angelique Feb 8, 2013 02:30:47 AM ET

It's been 17 since my last period, today while grocery shopping i experience some cramps but they were more in my vaginal area rather than my pelvic area. they i felt my underwear getting slightly wet. i went to the restroom and there was some light spotting. i bought a pregnancy test later in the day and it came out negative. i wonder if i should wait longer to have an other pregnancy test? anyways at night time during class i felt same thing i did during the day, this time the spotting was a little more than before.

Julia Feb 12, 2013 11:33:42 PM ET

I'm curious to know the outcome? a similar thing happened to me in december and it turned out to be a very early miscarriage. i was 18dpo when the spotting happened.

ncfoa Nov 16, 2012 11:29:27 PM ET

Right on the 14th day after the period began, and again on the 16th day. just enough to get the panties dirty. i also noticed slight discomfort on the bottom of my back. i'm a mom of an 18 month old, and this is a first time for me. i think it might be related to forgetting to take my pills twice during the last two weeks...

Ashley Nov 5, 2012 05:53:05 PM ET

I just experienced this today and i do believe it is ovulation spotting bc my most fertile days begin 2mrw:) i hope this is what it is since i have read this research and i will be blessed with a bundle of joy, guess we better get busy:)))) wish me luck!

ada Sep 6, 2012 07:35:12 AM ET

I have experience ovulation spotting during my ovulation for d past two month and i was worried,until i researched online and found out its a sign of high fertility.i still dont get it.

chinny Jul 25, 2012 05:25:49 PM ET

Went for my normal routine checkup while tryin to conceive,told i had a moderate fibroid,the next month went for an ovulation test and was told i have one mature egg on the left ovary,but when i got home i noticed i was bleeding when i had already seen my cycle for the month.so confused

kelly Oct 14, 2011 12:54:53 PM ET

I had ovulation spotting for the fist time ever i was ttc for 6 months one day mid cycle around when i was supposed to ovulate i spotted and again the next day. i was worried what it might mean and researched it online and found out its a great sign of fertility, i had sex on those nights and now i am 5 weeks pregnant!

rnbritty@gmail.com Apr 9, 2013 05:22:39 PM ET

Hi kelly! congrats!! my story is identical to yours. i am really hoping we are pregnant, and am soooo impatiently waiting to find out. how long did you wait to take a test? when did you get a positive??

monica Jan 13, 2011 05:13:07 PM ET

I have experienced ovulation but i follow all of the steps i read in the internet even the doctor told i was in good condition i still dont get prego

<< 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Go back to What is Ovulation Spotting?