Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > What is Ovulation Spotting? > Comments

What is Ovulation Spotting? Comments & Discussion | Page 12

Read the full article at What is Ovulation Spotting?

JULIE ANN DELA CERNA Apr 26, 2013 09:21:20 PM ET

I am trying to conceive and i am watching my cycle every now and then. my first 2 cycle is normal at 28days cycle. on my third cycle--i was wondering why that on my fertile week. i got bleeding.. it is lighter than my normal menstruation. its pink and somelike brownish. i thought i was so stress that week. to my next cycle it happens again. please comment

liz Jul 18, 2013 08:01:39 PM ET

Brown bleeding means you have low progesterone. i used creighton method to get pregnant and it works.

C.Harris Apr 25, 2013 11:36:39 PM ET

I have regular periods of 25-27day cycles this month is 25days i am on day eleven now and i notice a very light bleeding, i have never had ovulation bleeding before and idk if that is what happened it didnt last very long just today...... my boyfriend n i are ttc and we also had unprotected sex today.... any suggestions?

Guest Apr 17, 2013 02:31:36 PM ET

I normally have ovulation bleeding for a few days starting exactly a week before i get my period. during my fertile window we did some work... this month no bleeding, but i didn't miss my period yet, it should be coming on sunday.. i'm ancy and want to know. i also have a cramp on right side of my stomach. sound familiar to anybody? ill update on monday!

Denise Jun 12, 2013 01:51:13 PM ET

Exactly what happened to me when we conceived:)

Mary Apr 14, 2013 05:52:41 PM ET

I had been on and off depo, my last injection was suppose to be feb 2013, i usually have a 7day cycle when my shot is due but not this time but i didn't go back because my fiance want a baby, i spotted on the 29th 31st march(light pink) and 2nd(light pink with mucous), and 4th of april( red)..any advise?

ella Apr 14, 2013 02:38:59 AM ET

Yesterday i had some spotting and again today. i am on my most fertile days of the month. at 31 years old i have never experienced this before. my husband and i have been trying to conceive for 4 years and are due to start ivf this month. from reading this website and all the comments it gives me a little bit of hope. best get cracking! fingers crossed!

Stacey Apr 8, 2013 03:13:04 PM ET

I think i've just started to get ovulation bleeding. i am 26.5 years old and this was the second time this has occurred. is it normal to have this start 13 years after starting menstruation? all the symptoms are spot on, despite my period/ovulation tracker (ovulation is later)

Kris Apr 17, 2013 06:57:28 PM ET

I started to get ovulation bleeding when i was 26 also im 28 now & still have gotten it for a few days every month. it's more bleeding/spotting than light spotting tho. my doctor said its normal, also what i've read has said it can happen. of say to just see of its a consistent thing ur body probably decided to react differently to ovulation and i wouldn't worry about it!

Guest Apr 17, 2013 07:03:27 PM ET

Sorry for the typos (auto correct on my phone). my fiancé and i started ttc and my ovulation bleeding i normally get didnt come. making me think that the ovulation bleeding i had was normal, and... that maybe our efforts accomplished something. we'll see, but again like u i never had ovulation bleeding until a little over a year ago and it might just be your new norm too. and also from what i've read, ovulation bleeding can be a sign of high fertility just fyi..

Guest Apr 4, 2013 03:21:18 AM ET

I am on day 20 of my cycle and had light spotting yesturday but last night and this morning it was abit more then just spotting and was bright red. an ovulation test also confirmed ovulation on these days. and today the spotting has gone. was this ovulation bleeding? or something els... please let me know

jill Mar 28, 2013 05:21:56 PM ET

Hi, i get ovulation spotting every month, i had some bright red spotting mixed with egg white cervical mucus and then later today i started having bad cramps verry low where my ovarys and womb are, i went to the bathroom and had more red spottting in verry fertile egg white type of cervical mucus. the cramps have bin on and off now, they are like period cramps but a little less painfull. hope this helps someone

charlie. Mar 3, 2013 05:25:45 AM ET

So according to my calender, i should be ovulating today.woke up this morning with some very light brown spotting. i'm not going to say this is the first time it's happened. it's just the first time i've noticed. (for obvious reasons) best get busy.

Angelique Feb 8, 2013 02:30:47 AM ET

It's been 17 since my last period, today while grocery shopping i experience some cramps but they were more in my vaginal area rather than my pelvic area. they i felt my underwear getting slightly wet. i went to the restroom and there was some light spotting. i bought a pregnancy test later in the day and it came out negative. i wonder if i should wait longer to have an other pregnancy test? anyways at night time during class i felt same thing i did during the day, this time the spotting was a little more than before.

Julia Feb 12, 2013 11:33:42 PM ET

I'm curious to know the outcome? a similar thing happened to me in december and it turned out to be a very early miscarriage. i was 18dpo when the spotting happened.

<< 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next >>

Go back to What is Ovulation Spotting?