Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > What is Ovulation Spotting? > Comments

What is Ovulation Spotting? Comments & Discussion | Page 13

Read the full article at What is Ovulation Spotting?

Stacey Apr 8, 2013 03:13:04 PM ET

I think i've just started to get ovulation bleeding. i am 26.5 years old and this was the second time this has occurred. is it normal to have this start 13 years after starting menstruation? all the symptoms are spot on, despite my period/ovulation tracker (ovulation is later)

Kris Apr 17, 2013 06:57:28 PM ET

I started to get ovulation bleeding when i was 26 also im 28 now & still have gotten it for a few days every month. it's more bleeding/spotting than light spotting tho. my doctor said its normal, also what i've read has said it can happen. of say to just see of its a consistent thing ur body probably decided to react differently to ovulation and i wouldn't worry about it!

Guest Apr 17, 2013 07:03:27 PM ET

Sorry for the typos (auto correct on my phone). my fiancé and i started ttc and my ovulation bleeding i normally get didnt come. making me think that the ovulation bleeding i had was normal, and... that maybe our efforts accomplished something. we'll see, but again like u i never had ovulation bleeding until a little over a year ago and it might just be your new norm too. and also from what i've read, ovulation bleeding can be a sign of high fertility just fyi..

Guest Apr 4, 2013 03:21:18 AM ET

I am on day 20 of my cycle and had light spotting yesturday but last night and this morning it was abit more then just spotting and was bright red. an ovulation test also confirmed ovulation on these days. and today the spotting has gone. was this ovulation bleeding? or something els... please let me know

jill Mar 28, 2013 05:21:56 PM ET

Hi, i get ovulation spotting every month, i had some bright red spotting mixed with egg white cervical mucus and then later today i started having bad cramps verry low where my ovarys and womb are, i went to the bathroom and had more red spottting in verry fertile egg white type of cervical mucus. the cramps have bin on and off now, they are like period cramps but a little less painfull. hope this helps someone

charlie. Mar 3, 2013 05:25:45 AM ET

So according to my calender, i should be ovulating today.woke up this morning with some very light brown spotting. i'm not going to say this is the first time it's happened. it's just the first time i've noticed. (for obvious reasons) best get busy.

Angelique Feb 8, 2013 02:30:47 AM ET

It's been 17 since my last period, today while grocery shopping i experience some cramps but they were more in my vaginal area rather than my pelvic area. they i felt my underwear getting slightly wet. i went to the restroom and there was some light spotting. i bought a pregnancy test later in the day and it came out negative. i wonder if i should wait longer to have an other pregnancy test? anyways at night time during class i felt same thing i did during the day, this time the spotting was a little more than before.

Julia Feb 12, 2013 11:33:42 PM ET

I'm curious to know the outcome? a similar thing happened to me in december and it turned out to be a very early miscarriage. i was 18dpo when the spotting happened.

ncfoa Nov 16, 2012 11:29:27 PM ET

Right on the 14th day after the period began, and again on the 16th day. just enough to get the panties dirty. i also noticed slight discomfort on the bottom of my back. i'm a mom of an 18 month old, and this is a first time for me. i think it might be related to forgetting to take my pills twice during the last two weeks...

Ashley Nov 5, 2012 05:53:05 PM ET

I just experienced this today and i do believe it is ovulation spotting bc my most fertile days begin 2mrw:) i hope this is what it is since i have read this research and i will be blessed with a bundle of joy, guess we better get busy:)))) wish me luck!

ada Sep 6, 2012 07:35:12 AM ET

I have experience ovulation spotting during my ovulation for d past two month and i was worried,until i researched online and found out its a sign of high fertility.i still dont get it.

chinny Jul 25, 2012 05:25:49 PM ET

Went for my normal routine checkup while tryin to conceive,told i had a moderate fibroid,the next month went for an ovulation test and was told i have one mature egg on the left ovary,but when i got home i noticed i was bleeding when i had already seen my cycle for the month.so confused

kelly Oct 14, 2011 12:54:53 PM ET

I had ovulation spotting for the fist time ever i was ttc for 6 months one day mid cycle around when i was supposed to ovulate i spotted and again the next day. i was worried what it might mean and researched it online and found out its a great sign of fertility, i had sex on those nights and now i am 5 weeks pregnant!

rnbritty@gmail.com Apr 9, 2013 05:22:39 PM ET

Hi kelly! congrats!! my story is identical to yours. i am really hoping we are pregnant, and am soooo impatiently waiting to find out. how long did you wait to take a test? when did you get a positive??

<< 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next >>

Go back to What is Ovulation Spotting?