Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > What is Ovulation Spotting? > Comments

What is Ovulation Spotting? Comments & Discussion | Page 2

Read the full article at What is Ovulation Spotting?

Lyss Mar 19, 2017 07:36:36 PM ET

Anyone still on here?

Leticia Jan 20, 2017 12:27:48 PM ET

Hey, on the 26th, me and my bf we were playing around only rubbed his penis on my vagina..so on the 1st, had my period until on the 7th..so now my breasts are becoming big,feeling nauseous,even moody..so i'm afraid and that i am pregnant. can i be?

Guest Jan 19, 2017 05:02:29 PM ET

I've experienced some spotting pinkish/brown, however it is on the day of ovulation. has anyone experienced this???

Guest May 16, 2017 07:14:31 AM ET

Yes! my husband and i have been trying to conceive for 8 months now and this week is my ovulation week . i started spotting for the very first time during my ovulation week. i want to hope it's implantation bleeding but from what i've been reading it looks like it just may be "ovulation spotting" but it's just odd to me that that is the first time that has ever happened!! keep me updated!

Anita Jan 19, 2017 12:06:07 PM ET

I started my period december 25th and i'm ovulating. today i went to the bathroom and wiped my self and saw some blood but not in my pad. could i be pregnant, because i really want to have a baby.

Clara Nov 10, 2016 08:33:38 AM ET

Hi. my fiance and i have been trying to conceive, this is our 2nd month. i had ovulation pains for 2 days and i have spotted for 2 days, spotting but not much just when i pee i see some little on the tissue, i started feeling pains the day before ovulation even today. i'm 8 days past ovulation and still feeling the pain, i smell nice food and feel like throwing up. nausea in the morning but, i think it's symptoms of pregnancy. i'm confused. others say pains like period pain on your implantation days it could be a sign of pregnancy. please advise me on this.

Nicole Oct 16, 2016 10:11:55 AM ET

Hi, i'm on birth control but, on my first week of a new pack i was very late taking them that whole week and now i am having brown discharge, little cramping, some and some nausea. one week and 3 days before my next monthly. not sure why. can someone help?

Kirmana Oct 15, 2016 12:12:37 PM ET

I had unprotected sex on the 9th of october, during ovulation bleeding. do i have a chance of conceiving?

Mahogany Sep 25, 2016 08:46:47 AM ET

My cycle was the 2nd of this month and my ovulation dates are the 11 thru 18. i had sex on friday and experienced sharp pains and i've been spotting ever since. can you help me?

lady t Sep 19, 2016 01:08:05 PM ET

I saw some brownish blood on my pants this after noon. it's day 11 of my cycle. i'm also confused because i was feeling like i'm sick, very tired before i spotted.

Cornetta Sep 1, 2016 11:34:28 AM ET

Hello everyone, i had my period on the 7th of august. it lasted 4 days as usual. 12 days later on august 23rd i spotted pinkish brown stuff, a one time occurrence. i've taken 3 pt already and all negative. i'm trying to conceive but getting frustrated reading all of these different articles. please help.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 Next >>

Go back to What is Ovulation Spotting?