Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

What is Ovulation Spotting? Comments & Discussion | Page 4

Read the full article at What is Ovulation Spotting?

kavitha Mar 27, 2015 12:19:39 PM ET

I had unprotected sex on 12th day. i had light spotting red with cervical mucus. we are having intercourse daily. i want to become pregnant. is it possible?

alexis Jan 28, 2017 04:16:07 PM ET

Don't have sex every day - it affects the quality of the semen. every other day is what is recommended by doctors

Guest Apr 4, 2017 08:32:23 PM ET

Yes, it's possible for you to get pregnant.

Anna Mar 22, 2015 01:49:42 PM ET

Hi. i have had a little cramping and some brown spots on my panties tonight. i am pretty sure it’s not blood (i had my last period 2 weeks ago and my next won’t be in another 2 weeks) and it’s not poop too. i have been paranoid about pregnancy for 3 months now, scared and worried all the time, and i swear its driving me crazy. i’m 18 and i’ve had my last sexual intercourse 3 months ago. i’ve had two consecutive periods after that, but i’m still scared because some women report that they still have their periods a few months even when they’re already pregnant. i took two pregnancy tests and they both came back negative. but, i’m still very very worried and scared, and these brown spots and cramping came up tonight and i’m just really scared. please help. thank you so much.

Stephanie Mar 27, 2015 06:52:30 AM ET

You're fine and not pregnant. if you're still worried, go to the doctor or planned parenthood for a test.

monique Mar 10, 2015 09:02:37 PM ET

I had pink spotting with pains 2 days after getting a positive opk. this has never happened before. why is this happening?

susan paul Mar 10, 2015 03:52:05 PM ET

Hi i am 22 years old and i'm just married. on the 21st and 22nd of january, we has intercourse. my period date was late (about 5 days) that month. after my period occurred my we had sex in february. then one month, i lost my period. then after 9 days in march, i'm felt my breasts larger, back pain, early morning sickness, and night fever. we took a home pregnancy test, but it is negative. we has sex the next day, and my period came. why is this?

Sarah Mar 5, 2015 11:22:17 AM ET

Hi everyone i came of the depo injection in april of 2014, and have been trying to conceive. for the past year, my periods were irregular and light, sometimes having 2 in a month. my last period from feb 19-24 and was at first heavy and the longest period i've had. i'm tracking when i ovulate, and now on the day that i'm most fertile, i started spotting a dark brown/red with cramps. is this ovulation spotting? if so, is it too late to keep trying? please help. a year to wait is a long time. lol

guest Mar 3, 2015 07:45:13 AM ET

My partner and i had unprotected sex on the 24-25th of feb. while having intercourse, my partner spotted some bleeding after sex. my period started on the 11th of feb. i usually have a 30 day cycle. i was just worried about the bleeding. can you tell what that could be or why it happened? thank you.

Tisha Feb 18, 2015 04:04:37 PM ET

I had unprotected sex on jan 24th, 29th, and 30th. i'm so confused because i was supposed to start my menstrual period on the 14th. now, it's the 18, i'm spotting. what does this mean?

Guest Feb 13, 2015 02:30:38 AM ET

I just had unprotected sex on february 7th, which was five days ago today. i was just spotting. what does that mean?

alej Jan 15, 2015 02:18:16 PM ET

I have had sex the day before yesterday. yesterday, i began spotting. i was wondering if i could still get pregnant even before bleeding.

Guest-SLT Jan 13, 2015 02:23:14 AM ET

So, we have been ttc since october. i was on bc pills for 15 years. i've been off them since the end of september. i have the glow app on my phone which says that from 1/10- 1/16 are the best chances for pregnancy. we had sex saturday night. sunday evening, i experienced some spotting. more than what was described in this article. it looked like a regular period, but then faded out after only a couple hours. was this ovulation spotting or probably something else? i have never experienced this before. thanks for any input.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 Next >>

You are commenting as .

Go back to What is Ovulation Spotting?

Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days