Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > What is Ovulation Spotting? > Comments

What is Ovulation Spotting? Comments & Discussion | Page 4

Read the full article at What is Ovulation Spotting?

monique Mar 10, 2015 05:02:37 PM ET

I had pink spotting with pains 2 days after getting a positive opk. this has never happened before. why is this happening?

susan paul Mar 10, 2015 11:52:05 AM ET

Hi i am 22 years old and i'm just married. on the 21st and 22nd of january, we has intercourse. my period date was late (about 5 days) that month. after my period occurred my we had sex in february. then one month, i lost my period. then after 9 days in march, i'm felt my breasts larger, back pain, early morning sickness, and night fever. we took a home pregnancy test, but it is negative. we has sex the next day, and my period came. why is this?

Sarah Mar 5, 2015 06:22:17 AM ET

Hi everyone i came of the depo injection in april of 2014, and have been trying to conceive. for the past year, my periods were irregular and light, sometimes having 2 in a month. my last period from feb 19-24 and was at first heavy and the longest period i've had. i'm tracking when i ovulate, and now on the day that i'm most fertile, i started spotting a dark brown/red with cramps. is this ovulation spotting? if so, is it too late to keep trying? please help. a year to wait is a long time. lol

guest Mar 3, 2015 02:45:13 AM ET

My partner and i had unprotected sex on the 24-25th of feb. while having intercourse, my partner spotted some bleeding after sex. my period started on the 11th of feb. i usually have a 30 day cycle. i was just worried about the bleeding. can you tell what that could be or why it happened? thank you.

Tisha Feb 18, 2015 11:04:37 AM ET

I had unprotected sex on jan 24th, 29th, and 30th. i'm so confused because i was supposed to start my menstrual period on the 14th. now, it's the 18, i'm spotting. what does this mean?

Guest Feb 12, 2015 09:30:38 PM ET

I just had unprotected sex on february 7th, which was five days ago today. i was just spotting. what does that mean?

alej Jan 15, 2015 09:18:16 AM ET

I have had sex the day before yesterday. yesterday, i began spotting. i was wondering if i could still get pregnant even before bleeding.

Guest-SLT Jan 12, 2015 09:23:14 PM ET

So, we have been ttc since october. i was on bc pills for 15 years. i've been off them since the end of september. i have the glow app on my phone which says that from 1/10- 1/16 are the best chances for pregnancy. we had sex saturday night. sunday evening, i experienced some spotting. more than what was described in this article. it looked like a regular period, but then faded out after only a couple hours. was this ovulation spotting or probably something else? i have never experienced this before. thanks for any input.

Guest Dec 28, 2014 02:10:54 AM ET

We are trying to conceive, and it was the first time with our first 3 children (and a miscarriage in between). it's taken us a few months so far. i'm hoping this month will be the one. in the middle of my ovulation cycle (according to the digital ovulation tests), i spotted (one small pink episode on toilet tissue similar to implantation bleeding that i had with my first child). i ovulated/showed peak fertility 2 days later. it has to have been the ovulation spotting, though i've never been aware of this happening to me before. i was pretty confused as i'd never heard about it until reading this article. ito a week later and just had similar spotting. i'm wondering if this could be implantation bleeding or just an irritated cervix? i never noticed any issues like this before ttc, and now all of these weird symptoms are making me a bit crazy. :p

Guest Dec 18, 2014 12:42:54 AM ET

Ok, i am kind of worried, and don't know what to do. my last cycle was began on nov 27, 2014, and i've been spotting for almost three weeks now. at one point i thought i was pregnant, but the test results were negative. can anyone help me, and explain to me whats going on?!! when i took an at home test, it was five days after my cycle, and took after one that friday to be sure. but, there wasn't any blood in my urine at all. when i wipe, that's when i see blood.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>

Go back to What is Ovulation Spotting?