Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > What is Ovulation Spotting? > Comments

What is Ovulation Spotting? Comments & Discussion | Page 4

Read the full article at What is Ovulation Spotting?

Nim Nov 4, 2014 08:27:34 PM ET

Hi. my name is nim, and i have been spotting for 9 days. it started brown, and now it's bright red. i have 15 days until my period, and i'm on day 3 of ovulation. i'm not have any cramps, but i have really bad headaches. what should i do?

Lizz Oct 17, 2014 05:31:33 PM ET

My last period was on 9/26. my husband and i had sex on 10/6, 10/8, 10/12 through the 13th, as well as today, 10/17. a few hours after, i went to the bathroom and wiped and saw pinkish spotting! could that be implantation bleeding?

ttc:) Oct 17, 2014 06:52:31 AM ET

I had my period a day late this month. i was bleeding light and off and on. i had intercourse on my period, and when i went to the bathroom the blood was pink and i stopped bleeding. also i've been off my period for two days, and today i started spotting. i took a test after i missed my period, but it was negative, and i started my period the next day. please give me some advice. has this happened to anyone that was actually pregnant?

Kelly Oct 12, 2014 09:40:57 AM ET

Me and my husband are ttc. my period started on sept 30th. we had intercourse on oct 9th and 11th. on october 12th i am having brownish pink spotting. is it ovulation spotting or implantation?

Leozenie Oct 9, 2014 09:19:56 PM ET

I had my period on sept. 28, now oct. 9 i am having light pink spotting today. my husband, and i had sex oct 8. i am confused. i don't think i've ovulated yet this cycle. i've never had mid-cycle bleeding before.

Ash Oct 11, 2014 10:47:01 PM ET

Wow, my lmp started on the 28th as well, and i'm having spotting too!

Gladys Oct 13, 2014 01:18:05 AM ET

Oh my, i have a same issue also. i had my lmp sept.27-oct.1, 2014. after 2 days, which is oct.3, 2014 and oct. 9, 2014, me and my husband had sex. on october 10, 2014 in the morning i had brownish spotting, cramps, and was feeling very bloated. yesterday, oct. 11, 2014, i was feeling cramps, was bloated, and had brownish spotting again. i had no spotting the whole day, but that night i went to party, and did dance for couple minutes with my husband. i was feeling cramps, so i went to restroom, and saw pinkish spotting. today, oct. 12,2014, i have some pinkish spotting again, so i decided to just do bed rest today. along with spotting, i'm feeling fatigue and have a small appetite. my menstrual period cycle is normal every 26 days. my fertile days are oct.5-10. is this implantation bleeding or what?

Whitney Oct 7, 2014 02:05:48 PM ET

I had intercourse on sept 9, 2014. my ovulation date was sept 11, 2014. i had a cycle (or what i believe it to be but not sure cause it wasn't normal) on sept 26-30th. before that, i had an abnormal cycle. i took a pregnancy test, but it was negative. i had intercourse on october 6, 2014 and october 7, 2014. i have experienced spotting. my ovulation date is october 11, 2014. does anyone know what could possibly be going on?

Munchkin Oct 3, 2014 01:57:00 AM ET

I have the signs of light spotting in every fertile days and ovulation. i'm confused between the two. however, this is spotting and light bleeding with mucus sometimes, and it's sticky. is that ovulation bleeding?

Embarrassed Sep 30, 2014 07:51:23 PM ET

I'm actually really nervous right now. i started spotting the day after ovulation. i had unprotected sex 2 weeks after my period. now i'm spotting 10 days later. i am still in high school, so i'm really nervous.

Guest Jan 12, 2015 02:44:12 AM ET

Same thing. did you end up being pregnant?

emmi Sep 26, 2014 05:00:17 AM ET

My period was on the 6th of sept, and i got a spot on the 24th, 25th, 26th, and 27th. is this my regular period, or a sign of some thing else?

snookie Sep 19, 2014 03:47:28 PM ET

This is my first post, i keep track of my periods as well as my fertility window. i've never noticed a light spotting at all during ovulation. i actually recently had sex five days ago, and as far as i know he did not ejaculate into me. i happened to use the bathroom and noticed just a small droplet of light pink blood. this article makes me feel better, however i'm still concerned.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>

Go back to What is Ovulation Spotting?