Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

What is Ovulation Spotting? Comments & Discussion | Page 6

Read the full article at What is Ovulation Spotting?

Whitney Oct 7, 2014 06:05:48 PM ET

I had intercourse on sept 9, 2014. my ovulation date was sept 11, 2014. i had a cycle (or what i believe it to be but not sure cause it wasn't normal) on sept 26-30th. before that, i had an abnormal cycle. i took a pregnancy test, but it was negative. i had intercourse on october 6, 2014 and october 7, 2014. i have experienced spotting. my ovulation date is october 11, 2014. does anyone know what could possibly be going on?

Munchkin Oct 3, 2014 05:57:00 AM ET

I have the signs of light spotting in every fertile days and ovulation. i'm confused between the two. however, this is spotting and light bleeding with mucus sometimes, and it's sticky. is that ovulation bleeding?

Embarrassed Sep 30, 2014 11:51:23 PM ET

I'm actually really nervous right now. i started spotting the day after ovulation. i had unprotected sex 2 weeks after my period. now i'm spotting 10 days later. i am still in high school, so i'm really nervous.

Guest Jan 12, 2015 07:44:12 AM ET

Same thing. did you end up being pregnant?

emmi Sep 26, 2014 09:00:17 AM ET

My period was on the 6th of sept, and i got a spot on the 24th, 25th, 26th, and 27th. is this my regular period, or a sign of some thing else?

snookie Sep 19, 2014 07:47:28 PM ET

This is my first post, i keep track of my periods as well as my fertility window. i've never noticed a light spotting at all during ovulation. i actually recently had sex five days ago, and as far as i know he did not ejaculate into me. i happened to use the bathroom and noticed just a small droplet of light pink blood. this article makes me feel better, however i'm still concerned.

Lucy Sep 19, 2014 11:20:48 AM ET

Hi. i can't figure out whether i have implantation spotting or a period coming. me and my husband are trying to conceive. i had a period on the 26 aug, and started trying for a baby during ovulation. it's 2 weeks later, and i have sore breasts, cramping, and now today slight spotting. i can't figure out if it's all in my head, or if i could be pregnant. i'm not sure when to do a test either? i'm totally confused.

Aisha Sep 16, 2014 09:44:19 AM ET

I mm trying to get pregnant and have a baby girl. we started having sex 3 days before my ovulation, and it's going great. after the second day, i saw light pinkish spotting mixed with clear fluids, and i didn't understand what it was. today, i experiencing a little bit of pain and discomfort in my lower back. when we did it again, i wiped down there and again i am spotting very light color, not brownish at all. fresh pink blood, very light though. after reading this page i think it's ovulation and hormones. i will keep trying for my baby girl.

Jasmine Nov 12, 2014 09:02:28 PM ET

If you want a girl you should stop having sex a day or two before ovulation as girl sperm is slower and live longer. if you do it during ovulation boy sperm will hit the egg first.

Guest Aug 27, 2014 09:12:04 PM ET

Okay i started on the 9th of aug was done by the 15th, and for the past 4-5 days i've felt the pain associated with ovulation like i do every single month. but, today i started bleeding. could this be ovulation bleeding (which has never happened before) or implantation bleeding? my bf and i are trying to conceive, but he has vericocele. so i have no idea what's going on. i'm just looking for opinions and advice. it's not heavy, and just noticed when wiping. it's brown to pinkish in color. someone help!

Guest Sep 26, 2014 03:22:23 AM ET

My husband has the same thing we got pregnant very quickly after we started trying. they told us we would have issues. good luck!

guest Aug 26, 2014 07:58:15 PM ET

It took 42 days for my last period to arrive. my period lasted for 5 days. since then it's been the 16th, 17th & 18th day after when i started to bleed. day 16: light pink blood. day 17: mild red and pink blood. day 18: light pink blood. i've only noticed this when i go to the bathroom and wipe. i've never had this experience before. i would love any input or information.

Vanessa Aug 19, 2014 02:32:08 AM ET

Hello ladies, please help! i had my period july 31/2014 for about 5 days. according to an ovulation app my fertility week was from august 11-17. my husband and i had sex on aug 11-12, and on the 15th i started bleeding, no pain but it was like a normal period. today is my 3rd day bleeding, but it's light. is this normal? ?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 Next >>

You are commenting as .

Go back to What is Ovulation Spotting?

Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days