Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > What is Ovulation Spotting? > Comments

What is Ovulation Spotting? Comments & Discussion | Page 6

Read the full article at What is Ovulation Spotting?

Embarrassed Sep 30, 2014 07:51:23 PM ET

I'm actually really nervous right now. i started spotting the day after ovulation. i had unprotected sex 2 weeks after my period. now i'm spotting 10 days later. i am still in high school, so i'm really nervous.

Guest Jan 12, 2015 02:44:12 AM ET

Same thing. did you end up being pregnant?

emmi Sep 26, 2014 05:00:17 AM ET

My period was on the 6th of sept, and i got a spot on the 24th, 25th, 26th, and 27th. is this my regular period, or a sign of some thing else?

snookie Sep 19, 2014 03:47:28 PM ET

This is my first post, i keep track of my periods as well as my fertility window. i've never noticed a light spotting at all during ovulation. i actually recently had sex five days ago, and as far as i know he did not ejaculate into me. i happened to use the bathroom and noticed just a small droplet of light pink blood. this article makes me feel better, however i'm still concerned.

Lucy Sep 19, 2014 07:20:48 AM ET

Hi. i can't figure out whether i have implantation spotting or a period coming. me and my husband are trying to conceive. i had a period on the 26 aug, and started trying for a baby during ovulation. it's 2 weeks later, and i have sore breasts, cramping, and now today slight spotting. i can't figure out if it's all in my head, or if i could be pregnant. i'm not sure when to do a test either? i'm totally confused.

Aisha Sep 16, 2014 05:44:19 AM ET

I mm trying to get pregnant and have a baby girl. we started having sex 3 days before my ovulation, and it's going great. after the second day, i saw light pinkish spotting mixed with clear fluids, and i didn't understand what it was. today, i experiencing a little bit of pain and discomfort in my lower back. when we did it again, i wiped down there and again i am spotting very light color, not brownish at all. fresh pink blood, very light though. after reading this page i think it's ovulation and hormones. i will keep trying for my baby girl.

Jasmine Nov 12, 2014 04:02:28 PM ET

If you want a girl you should stop having sex a day or two before ovulation as girl sperm is slower and live longer. if you do it during ovulation boy sperm will hit the egg first.

Guest Aug 27, 2014 05:12:04 PM ET

Okay i started on the 9th of aug was done by the 15th, and for the past 4-5 days i've felt the pain associated with ovulation like i do every single month. but, today i started bleeding. could this be ovulation bleeding (which has never happened before) or implantation bleeding? my bf and i are trying to conceive, but he has vericocele. so i have no idea what's going on. i'm just looking for opinions and advice. it's not heavy, and just noticed when wiping. it's brown to pinkish in color. someone help!

Guest Sep 25, 2014 11:22:23 PM ET

My husband has the same thing we got pregnant very quickly after we started trying. they told us we would have issues. good luck!

guest Aug 26, 2014 03:58:15 PM ET

It took 42 days for my last period to arrive. my period lasted for 5 days. since then it's been the 16th, 17th & 18th day after when i started to bleed. day 16: light pink blood. day 17: mild red and pink blood. day 18: light pink blood. i've only noticed this when i go to the bathroom and wipe. i've never had this experience before. i would love any input or information.

Vanessa Aug 18, 2014 10:32:08 PM ET

Hello ladies, please help! i had my period july 31/2014 for about 5 days. according to an ovulation app my fertility week was from august 11-17. my husband and i had sex on aug 11-12, and on the 15th i started bleeding, no pain but it was like a normal period. today is my 3rd day bleeding, but it's light. is this normal? ?

christy Aug 16, 2014 06:59:55 AM ET

I am also having a slight blood spotting now. i guess it is ovulation, but my husband can't enter me very well. too tight. this is 4 months since our wedding and we have been suffering for because i married him a virgin. what will i do?

Michelle Aug 17, 2014 01:49:00 AM ET

When you have intercourse, put your legs straight up in the air for the next few times. i promise it helps so much, you guys just need to get in a good position to loosen it a little. hope this helps!

Guest Sep 18, 2014 09:59:00 PM ET

Also make sure you relax! i married as a virgin and we are 3 weeks in. i just exhale deeply and it helps a lot!

Guest Sep 26, 2014 09:44:25 AM ET

If will get easier i promise! i was a virgin when we got married and almost at year two. the first few months it was hard and hurt until you got more into it, but like i said, it gets better!!

jennifer Aug 13, 2014 08:12:05 AM ET

Hi ladies. i have 3 children and i never had implantation bleeding, but i had my last period july 25. it lasted 5 days and was rather light. usually it's heavy during ovulation week. i did the deed the 1st and last of ovulation. i am now at 19 days and i am spotting pink. i am so nervous. i will buy a test today. i was not trying to conceive. was this implantation bleeding? how long can it last for and can it be red? i just asking for advice if anyone has had this and was pregnant. i also have light cramping. it's just weird i just had my period and it's usually 28 day cycles.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>

Go back to What is Ovulation Spotting?