Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > What is Ovulation Spotting? > Comments

What is Ovulation Spotting? Comments & Discussion | Page 6

Read the full article at What is Ovulation Spotting?

Diva Jul 25, 2014 05:43:38 AM ET

I had sex 2 days after my period, and took a pill. then on days 4 and 6 after my period i had sex without taking my pill. but, i have started spotting a brownish right on the days of my ovulation. please help me.

JeNn Jul 25, 2014 12:55:01 AM ET

Hey guys. today, i'm on day 14 of my cycle an i started spotting a light pink discharge. i've been having sex every other day since my period ended!! my period is not due until august 6th, so why the bleeding?

Guest Jul 23, 2014 12:56:49 AM ET

I had mild spotting on my 11th day of my cycle. i thought its ovulation sign and had sex with my husband the same day, and the next day. but, again i noticed red spotting on 13th day morning just wiping. what it could be? i am so worried.

Guest Jul 21, 2014 03:24:07 PM ET

This weekend, i had a light brownish with some light pink discharge, and when i wipe. i've never experienced this before in my mid-cycle along with some mild cramping. is this normal ovulation spotting?

ggar Jul 17, 2014 11:29:12 PM ET

I had brown spotting a day before af is due. it lasted for 2 days only but used panty liners only. then 8 days after i spotted again not much on my napkin but only if i wipe. got headache and feeling nauseous hungry, but can't eat. am i pregnant? is it implantation bleeding. i am confused. i've been ttc for almost a year.

Guest Jul 12, 2014 12:15:09 PM ET

I had sex with my bf on thursday, the same day my calculator indicated i was ovulating. the next morning i experienced light blood on the tissue. we also proceeded to have sex the next day also. now it's 7 days past ovulation and i had some mild cramping. can i be pregnant??

madison Jul 15, 2014 08:08:42 PM ET

Sounds like you are experiencing the exact same thing as me. same dates too, which is crazy. i think it's implantation bleeding.

Guest Jul 16, 2014 02:47:10 AM ET

If you had unprotected sex, you could be pregnant. since this is the internet, my dear, i cannot tell you if you are pregnant. the only way to know is to just take a pregnancy test. best of luck.

Guest Jul 9, 2014 10:07:47 PM ET

Hello, my husband and i have been ttc for over 5 months. just a little run down, we have a 7 year old daughter together. 7 years later, i became pregnant after being on birth control pill for years. 6 weeks into the pregnancy i had a miscarriage. it was very heart breaking and made me feel like less of a woman. after the miscarriage, i didn't have a normal period for 3 months. the doctors fixed that with medication so my hormone levels were out of wack. now, 2 months after meds, i'm having timely periods. 14 days ago on june 26 i started my period. today 14 days into my cycle july 8-9 i started bleeding with cramping on the left side. tmi, but the bleeding went from dark brown to red. nothing heavy just enough for a thin panty liner. and now less than a 30 hours later the bleeding has stopped. my question is could this be ovulation bleeding? i sure hope so, i have almost lost hope.

Niki13 Jul 11, 2014 12:41:13 AM ET

Wow, we are having a very similar experience. the first day of my last period was june 25th, and yesterday july 9th, i had cramping and light bleeding, and today i am having cramping on both sides. now i have no bleeding. i think that ovulation bleeding would occur like 2 weeks before your next period, so now seems to be the right time. it definitely sounds like you just experienced ovulation bleeding and i am hoping that i did too! i hope everything goes well for you! sending prayers and well wishes! keep us updated!

Katie Jun 21, 2014 05:27:18 AM ET

Hi i was on cilest, the pill, for 3 years after i had my little girl. i stopped taking it on 7 may 2014. i had a withdrawal bleed, then started bleeding on 16 june. i'm starting to lose brownish n pink. when should i possibly ovulate?

Amanda21 Jun 18, 2014 08:28:08 PM ET

Okay i have been using clear blue advanced digital opk tests. i had my period june 1-4. i started testing the 11th then got high fertility the 13th and 14th. and my peak was 15th and 16th. i had intercourse all these days and frequently before then. well this morning i had some bright red blood. it only happened for a about 6 hours. it's too early for my period and from what i can tell it has stopped. i have never bled mid cycle like that. and ideas what happened?? thanks.

Dwil Jul 8, 2014 12:56:35 AM ET

You are probably pregnant as you probably know by now. i had very light red implantation bleeding 3 days after my period was due so i mistook that for a period, and then i spotted for two weeks. took two positive tests. i was 6-7 weeks along when i found out. good luck.

Ranae Jun 18, 2014 12:13:47 AM ET

I was on birth control for 3 years with the implant they put in your arm. well anyways, i got off birth control and my periods are pretty much back to regular. i've been off for about 5 months now. i had a period for a whole week, possibly even 9 days, and then i stopped bleeding for 3/4 days minimum. then, i had unprotected sex and when i was done i noticed i had light blood. it was like a light red, but more orangish pink. when i showered, i checked myself and it was light blood mixed with like a clear milky mucus and i didn't bleed again after that. now it's almost 4 days later and i just noticed brownish blood in my underwear with mix of blood are these symptoms of ovulation spotting?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>

Go back to What is Ovulation Spotting?