Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > What is Ovulation Spotting? > Comments

What is Ovulation Spotting? Comments & Discussion | Page 7

Read the full article at What is Ovulation Spotting?

Tori D Jun 11, 2014 04:06:55 PM ET

Hi i had my cycle on the 28th of may, which lasted four days. the 31st was the last day. i spotted for 2 days which was on the 1st and 2nd of june. usually my cycles are normal but i am little concerned about this one.

pauline Jun 10, 2014 06:26:50 AM ET

I had sex on d day of ewcm, i had cramps for 1 week before my period, which started on the 29th of may 2014, and ended on the 1st of june. on the 9th day of my cycle (06/06/2014) i spotted a thick ewcm with red and brown patches). after that i started stretchy ewcm until the 12th day of my cycle. please, i am worried. am i pregnant?

Vivian Jun 5, 2014 02:24:49 AM ET

I had unprotected sex with my husband on the day of ovulation and the next day i saw light, pinkish blood in my underwear. what could be the cause?

tj Jun 4, 2014 10:19:28 PM ET

I'm wondering if i might have it, because i waited 30 minutes, got up and started to move around. but, the weird thing is i was driving and it felt like i sprang a leak. stop to check and i did, but it was light.

bfaye May 31, 2014 06:03:15 PM ET

I had my period on may 12th. on may 26th i had some bleeding that lasted about 2 minutes. it was red and watery looking and i couldn't even tell it was there. i didn't have to wear a pad. this never happened to me before. period is not due until another week, what is it????

Blue May 31, 2014 10:24:35 AM ET

Hi. i had intercourse with my man on thursday may 29, 2014. we did not use protection. the next day i had brownish pinkish light discharge. after going to the the medical care place, i was told i had pre-ovulation bleeding which meant either i ovulated, or it was very near. i'm nervous because i'm 24 and i never saw that before when i wiped after using the bathroom. but, to the ladies that don't believe it can happen i am living proof that pre-ovulation does exist. the doctor at the medical care told me i am very fertile and that's a great sign. that my body is doing what it is suppose to do. also, my last cycle was on may 13, 2014! best of luck to everyone and i'll keep y'all posted!

Guest May 28, 2014 02:25:04 AM ET

I had an early miscarriage earlier this year. we have been trying to conceive since. last week, during sex, i started to bleed. it was a few days after when i believe i was ovulating, and about 10 days before i was expecting my period. i wasn't sure at the time what caused it, it was only a small amount of blood, i assumed my period was coming on early and we hadn't been successful this month, but the bleeding stopped completely by the morning. we had sex again 48 hours later, and the same happened. i bled during sex, but stopped by the morning. i had a very slightly brown discharge afterwards for a day or so but now, nothing. my period is "due" on friday. i have taken a test and it is negative. i read somewhere that blood vessels in your cervix do swell at the early stages. is this likely? i know having a miscarriage messes up your cycle so we have been trying, but i know it may take a few months. maybe it is just all over the place?! should i take another test? i'm not sure, and a little worried.

Unknown May 23, 2014 05:47:18 AM ET

Hi i started bleeding on the 4th of may and was on my period for a week, but now i'm bleeding again. but, it's not like a normal period. it's really light and only a little. it's a little watery as well. me and my partner are trying for a baby can you tell me what's going on please?!!

Guest Apr 26, 2014 02:45:35 AM ET

I had my last period on the 4th of april and now me and my hubby are trying to conceive a second baby and hence. we had sex from 8th day every alternate day. but now its 22nd day and we were supposed to have sex. i got slight spotting once and then just white discharges. i had white discharges from almost 3 days back. now that this morning i again had a little spotting. i am having slight dizziness too. mine was a 25 days cycle, but last month it went to actual 30 day cycle which was really surprising for me. please let me know whether i will be pregnant or if it's just the menstrual one.

Guest Apr 28, 2014 04:09:27 PM ET

Can't know for sure, but you can take a test at this point to find out!

Guest Feb 16, 2014 08:59:30 AM ET

I have the iud, and a day after i had sex i started having clear discharge with blood lines in it. what could this be?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>

Go back to What is Ovulation Spotting?