Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

What is Ovulation Spotting? Comments & Discussion | Page 7

Read the full article at What is Ovulation Spotting?

christy Aug 16, 2014 10:59:55 AM ET

I am also having a slight blood spotting now. i guess it is ovulation, but my husband can't enter me very well. too tight. this is 4 months since our wedding and we have been suffering for because i married him a virgin. what will i do?

Michelle Aug 17, 2014 05:49:00 AM ET

When you have intercourse, put your legs straight up in the air for the next few times. i promise it helps so much, you guys just need to get in a good position to loosen it a little. hope this helps!

Guest Sep 19, 2014 01:59:00 AM ET

Also make sure you relax! i married as a virgin and we are 3 weeks in. i just exhale deeply and it helps a lot!

Guest Sep 26, 2014 01:44:25 PM ET

If will get easier i promise! i was a virgin when we got married and almost at year two. the first few months it was hard and hurt until you got more into it, but like i said, it gets better!!

jennifer Aug 13, 2014 12:12:05 PM ET

Hi ladies. i have 3 children and i never had implantation bleeding, but i had my last period july 25. it lasted 5 days and was rather light. usually it's heavy during ovulation week. i did the deed the 1st and last of ovulation. i am now at 19 days and i am spotting pink. i am so nervous. i will buy a test today. i was not trying to conceive. was this implantation bleeding? how long can it last for and can it be red? i just asking for advice if anyone has had this and was pregnant. i also have light cramping. it's just weird i just had my period and it's usually 28 day cycles.

nats Aug 12, 2014 11:14:22 AM ET

I had my period 17 days ago, if i calculate to the day my period started. today i have come on again, but as i said it has only been 17 days. i have a 33 day cycle and it's been that way for the past 5 months. i'm not on any form of contraceptive and had unprotected sex with hubby 1 week ago. has this happened to anyone else? what could be the cause?

Catherine Jul 27, 2014 03:01:17 AM ET

I've never had light bleeding during ovulation. this last period was july 4-9 and light. what could cause me to have that light bleeding during ovulation? and, yes i've had sex every other day with my hubby after monthly.

bettye Jul 26, 2014 11:53:19 PM ET

I'm on my 15th day of my cycle, i've never had mid cycle bleeding or spotting before, and i'm having cramping along with it! it was a light spotting that only lasted a few hours, and a light pink in color! what could be going on?

Diva Jul 25, 2014 09:43:38 AM ET

I had sex 2 days after my period, and took a pill. then on days 4 and 6 after my period i had sex without taking my pill. but, i have started spotting a brownish right on the days of my ovulation. please help me.

JeNn Jul 25, 2014 04:55:01 AM ET

Hey guys. today, i'm on day 14 of my cycle an i started spotting a light pink discharge. i've been having sex every other day since my period ended!! my period is not due until august 6th, so why the bleeding?

Guest Jul 23, 2014 04:56:49 AM ET

I had mild spotting on my 11th day of my cycle. i thought its ovulation sign and had sex with my husband the same day, and the next day. but, again i noticed red spotting on 13th day morning just wiping. what it could be? i am so worried.

Guest Jul 21, 2014 07:24:07 PM ET

This weekend, i had a light brownish with some light pink discharge, and when i wipe. i've never experienced this before in my mid-cycle along with some mild cramping. is this normal ovulation spotting?

ggar Jul 18, 2014 03:29:12 AM ET

I had brown spotting a day before af is due. it lasted for 2 days only but used panty liners only. then 8 days after i spotted again not much on my napkin but only if i wipe. got headache and feeling nauseous hungry, but can't eat. am i pregnant? is it implantation bleeding. i am confused. i've been ttc for almost a year.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>

You are commenting as .

Go back to What is Ovulation Spotting?

Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days