Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

What is Ovulation Spotting? Comments & Discussion | Page 8

Read the full article at What is Ovulation Spotting?

Guest Jul 12, 2014 04:15:09 PM ET

I had sex with my bf on Thursday, the same day my calculator indicated I was ovulating. The next morning I experienced light blood on the tissue. We also proceeded to have sex the next day also. Now it's 7 days past ovulation and I had some mild cramping. Can I be pregnant??

madison Jul 16, 2014 12:08:42 AM ET

Sounds like you are experiencing the exact same thing as me. same dates too, which is crazy. i think it's implantation bleeding.

Guest Jul 16, 2014 06:47:10 AM ET

If you had unprotected sex, you could be pregnant. since this is the internet, my dear, i cannot tell you if you are pregnant. the only way to know is to just take a pregnancy test. best of luck.

Guest Jul 10, 2014 02:07:47 AM ET

Hello, my husband and I have been TTC for over 5 months. Just a little run down, we have a 7 year old daughter together. 7 years later, I became pregnant after being on birth control pill for years. 6 weeks into the pregnancy I had a miscarriage. It was very heart breaking and made me feel like less of a woman. After the miscarriage, I didn't have a normal period for 3 months. The doctors fixed that with medication so my hormone levels were out of wack. Now, 2 months after meds, I'm having timely periods. 14 days ago on June 26 I started my period. Today 14 days into my cycle July 8-9 I started bleeding with cramping on the left side. TMI, but the bleeding went from dark brown to red. Nothing heavy just enough for a thin panty liner. And now less than a 30 hours later the bleeding has stopped. My question is could this be ovulation bleeding? I sure hope so, I have almost lost hope.

Niki13 Jul 11, 2014 04:41:13 AM ET

Wow, we are having a very similar experience. the first day of my last period was june 25th, and yesterday july 9th, i had cramping and light bleeding, and today i am having cramping on both sides. now i have no bleeding. i think that ovulation bleeding would occur like 2 weeks before your next period, so now seems to be the right time. it definitely sounds like you just experienced ovulation bleeding and i am hoping that i did too! i hope everything goes well for you! sending prayers and well wishes! keep us updated!

Katie Jun 21, 2014 09:27:18 AM ET

Hi I was on Cilest, the pill, for 3 years after I had my little girl. I stopped taking it on 7 May 2014. I had a withdrawal bleed, then started bleeding on 16 June. I'm starting to lose brownish n pink. When should I possibly ovulate?

Amanda21 Jun 19, 2014 12:28:08 AM ET

Okay I have been using clear blue advanced digital OPK tests. I had my period June 1-4. I started testing the 11th then got high fertility the 13th and 14th. And my peak was 15th and 16th. I had intercourse all these days and frequently before then. Well this morning I had some bright red blood. It only happened for a about 6 hours. It's too early for my period and from what I can tell it has stopped. I have never bled mid cycle like that. And ideas what happened?? Thanks.

Dwil Jul 8, 2014 04:56:35 AM ET

You are probably pregnant as you probably know by now. i had very light red implantation bleeding 3 days after my period was due so i mistook that for a period, and then i spotted for two weeks. took two positive tests. i was 6-7 weeks along when i found out. good luck.

Ranae Jun 18, 2014 04:13:47 AM ET

I was on birth control for 3 years with the implant they put in your arm. Well anyways, I got off birth control and my periods are pretty much back to regular. I've been off for about 5 months now. I had a period for a whole week, possibly even 9 days, and then I stopped bleeding for 3/4 days minimum. Then, I had unprotected sex and when I was done I noticed I had light blood. It was like a light red, but more orangish pink. When I showered, I checked myself and it was light blood mixed with like a clear milky mucus and I didn't bleed again after that. Now it's almost 4 days later and I just noticed brownish blood in my underwear with mix of blood are these symptoms of ovulation spotting?

Tori D Jun 11, 2014 08:06:55 PM ET

Hi I had my cycle on the 28th of May, which lasted four days. The 31st was the last day. I spotted for 2 days which was on the 1st and 2nd Of June. Usually my cycles are normal but I am little concerned about this one.

pauline Jun 10, 2014 10:26:50 AM ET

I had sex on d day of ewcm, I had cramps for 1 week before my period, which started on the 29th of May 2014, and ended on the 1st of June. On the 9th day of my cycle (06/06/2014) I spotted a thick ewcm with red and brown patches). After that I started stretchy ewcm until the 12th day of my cycle. Please, I am worried. Am I pregnant?

Vivian Jun 5, 2014 06:24:49 AM ET

I had unprotected sex with my husband on the day of ovulation and the next day I saw light, pinkish blood in my underwear. What could be the cause?

tj Jun 5, 2014 02:19:28 AM ET

I'm wondering if I might have it, because I waited 30 minutes, got up and started to move around. But, the weird thing is I was driving and it felt like I sprang a leak. Stop to check and I did, but it was light.

bfaye May 31, 2014 10:03:15 PM ET

I had my period on May 12th. On May 26th I had some bleeding that lasted about 2 minutes. It was red and watery looking and I couldn't even tell it was there. I didn't have to wear a pad. This never happened to me before. Period is not due until another week, what is it????

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>

You are commenting as .

Go back to What is Ovulation Spotting?

Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days