Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > What is Ovulation Spotting? > Comments

What is Ovulation Spotting? Comments & Discussion | Page 8

Read the full article at What is Ovulation Spotting?

Guest Jan 9, 2014 03:54:13 PM ET

I'm 24. my period started dec 29th and ended on jan 2nd. today, 8 days after period ended i got brown blood spotting. i inserted a tampon and pulled it out a few minutes later ( to ensure the bleeding was coming from the vagina) and it was about 1/4 covered in brown blood. according to a period tracker app i use i should begin fertility today and ovulate on the 14th.

Guest Dec 31, 2013 01:20:05 AM ET

Hi ladies. i had my period on dec 13th and it lasted for 4 days. yesterday i started spotting for a few hours and then it quit. i am not due for another period until jan 8th. i had a baby july 29th and at 6 months and my baby girl did not make it. i want to be be pregnant so bad.

Guest Dec 13, 2013 04:02:47 PM ET

So i'm on day four of ovulation. i just got a pink discharge (very light) i'm hoping these are good signs :) i have a good feeling about this time around :)

Guest Nov 25, 2013 10:06:54 AM ET

Hi, i've just started my cycle on the 19th. i have been sexually active before and since then. my ovulation day is tomorrow which is the 26th. i just started getting this brown discharge two days ago which was sunday. by any chance could i be pregnant?

Guest Nov 22, 2013 11:45:35 AM ET

Hi, i'm 42 years old and i have irregular cycles. i got af on 11/8 and i took clomid on cycle day 5-9. on cd11 and cd12 i got a +opk. on cd13 i got a very light brownish spotting and today cd15 i also got a light brownish spotting. (nothing yesterday). i believe this is called ovulation spotting. we baby danced on cd12 and cd13 this time around. hopefully one sticks.

Guest Nov 21, 2013 04:24:02 AM ET

I had my period last month an then put my nuvaring back in after i was finished. i took it back out because i got a bladder infection an it was bothering me. i never put it back in. i had unprotected sex the day before my ovulation day and on my ovulation day i started spotting brown just a little for three days. then i started bleeding very heavy for three days and i also passed two large clots. then it stopped and now i'm spotting again and i feel pregnant. i'm not suppose to have a period this month and the bleeding was not like my period because i cramp a lot. this time i didn't. i'm very confused. i've taken four pregnancy tests and they came back negative. i'm scared. :/ has this happen to anyone else? please help????

Guest Nov 20, 2013 08:53:08 PM ET

Today as i checked my cervical mucus i noticed an egg white like discharge with a hint of light brown. i was scared at first but after reading i realized that it's harmless and a good sign. i'm so excited to try tonight with my hubby. we want a baby so bad wish me luck

Guest Nov 17, 2013 06:43:47 PM ET

I have started with estradiol to help my endometrium thicken (in my last ultrasound it was to thin to allow implantation). i am about to ovulate (or so i should) and i started to have spotting. not just a little but not as much as a period. it is bright red. could it be just too much estrogen in my body?

Guest Nov 14, 2013 07:45:03 PM ET

My partner and i have been trying to conceive for over 12 months and my most recent blood test done on day 21 of my cycle tested negative to ovulation which the doctor said could just be a once off thing. yesterday was my most fertile day (day of ovulation). i had experienced quite a lot of pain the day before my ovulation date and the day of, but the day of, i started bleeding lightly and the bleeding is still occurring for the second day! i've tried contacting my doctor but he is busy. i'm worried and don't know what this means! please help.

Guest Nov 13, 2013 01:20:26 PM ET

I had my last period oct. 13 i had some light pink spotting nov 5, 6th, and 12th. my period was due to start on nov 10 but it hasn't and today i got a bfn. what's going on?

Nicky Nov 25, 2013 03:03:04 AM ET

I spotted with two of my three pregnancies and thought i was miscarrying every time but did not with any. to reassure myself i went to the doctor a few times just to listen to the heartbeat until i could feel the kicking. the first pregnancy i was petrified and then reading up i saw it happens a bit and it was reassuring to hear it happen to others (which is why i'm posting this now)

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>

Go back to What is Ovulation Spotting?