Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > What is Ovulation Spotting? > Comments

What is Ovulation Spotting? Comments & Discussion | Page 8

Read the full article at What is Ovulation Spotting?

Katie Jun 21, 2014 05:27:18 AM ET

Hi i was on cilest, the pill, for 3 years after i had my little girl. i stopped taking it on 7 may 2014. i had a withdrawal bleed, then started bleeding on 16 june. i'm starting to lose brownish n pink. when should i possibly ovulate?

Amanda21 Jun 18, 2014 08:28:08 PM ET

Okay i have been using clear blue advanced digital opk tests. i had my period june 1-4. i started testing the 11th then got high fertility the 13th and 14th. and my peak was 15th and 16th. i had intercourse all these days and frequently before then. well this morning i had some bright red blood. it only happened for a about 6 hours. it's too early for my period and from what i can tell it has stopped. i have never bled mid cycle like that. and ideas what happened?? thanks.

Dwil Jul 8, 2014 12:56:35 AM ET

You are probably pregnant as you probably know by now. i had very light red implantation bleeding 3 days after my period was due so i mistook that for a period, and then i spotted for two weeks. took two positive tests. i was 6-7 weeks along when i found out. good luck.

Ranae Jun 18, 2014 12:13:47 AM ET

I was on birth control for 3 years with the implant they put in your arm. well anyways, i got off birth control and my periods are pretty much back to regular. i've been off for about 5 months now. i had a period for a whole week, possibly even 9 days, and then i stopped bleeding for 3/4 days minimum. then, i had unprotected sex and when i was done i noticed i had light blood. it was like a light red, but more orangish pink. when i showered, i checked myself and it was light blood mixed with like a clear milky mucus and i didn't bleed again after that. now it's almost 4 days later and i just noticed brownish blood in my underwear with mix of blood are these symptoms of ovulation spotting?

Tori D Jun 11, 2014 04:06:55 PM ET

Hi i had my cycle on the 28th of may, which lasted four days. the 31st was the last day. i spotted for 2 days which was on the 1st and 2nd of june. usually my cycles are normal but i am little concerned about this one.

pauline Jun 10, 2014 06:26:50 AM ET

I had sex on d day of ewcm, i had cramps for 1 week before my period, which started on the 29th of may 2014, and ended on the 1st of june. on the 9th day of my cycle (06/06/2014) i spotted a thick ewcm with red and brown patches). after that i started stretchy ewcm until the 12th day of my cycle. please, i am worried. am i pregnant?

Vivian Jun 5, 2014 02:24:49 AM ET

I had unprotected sex with my husband on the day of ovulation and the next day i saw light, pinkish blood in my underwear. what could be the cause?

tj Jun 4, 2014 10:19:28 PM ET

I'm wondering if i might have it, because i waited 30 minutes, got up and started to move around. but, the weird thing is i was driving and it felt like i sprang a leak. stop to check and i did, but it was light.

bfaye May 31, 2014 06:03:15 PM ET

I had my period on may 12th. on may 26th i had some bleeding that lasted about 2 minutes. it was red and watery looking and i couldn't even tell it was there. i didn't have to wear a pad. this never happened to me before. period is not due until another week, what is it????

Blue May 31, 2014 10:24:35 AM ET

Hi. i had intercourse with my man on thursday may 29, 2014. we did not use protection. the next day i had brownish pinkish light discharge. after going to the the medical care place, i was told i had pre-ovulation bleeding which meant either i ovulated, or it was very near. i'm nervous because i'm 24 and i never saw that before when i wiped after using the bathroom. but, to the ladies that don't believe it can happen i am living proof that pre-ovulation does exist. the doctor at the medical care told me i am very fertile and that's a great sign. that my body is doing what it is suppose to do. also, my last cycle was on may 13, 2014! best of luck to everyone and i'll keep y'all posted!

Guest May 28, 2014 02:25:04 AM ET

I had an early miscarriage earlier this year. we have been trying to conceive since. last week, during sex, i started to bleed. it was a few days after when i believe i was ovulating, and about 10 days before i was expecting my period. i wasn't sure at the time what caused it, it was only a small amount of blood, i assumed my period was coming on early and we hadn't been successful this month, but the bleeding stopped completely by the morning. we had sex again 48 hours later, and the same happened. i bled during sex, but stopped by the morning. i had a very slightly brown discharge afterwards for a day or so but now, nothing. my period is "due" on friday. i have taken a test and it is negative. i read somewhere that blood vessels in your cervix do swell at the early stages. is this likely? i know having a miscarriage messes up your cycle so we have been trying, but i know it may take a few months. maybe it is just all over the place?! should i take another test? i'm not sure, and a little worried.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>

Go back to What is Ovulation Spotting?