Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

Trying to Conceive Member Poll

Have you made lifestyle changes for TTC?

Not yet, but we will

View More Polls

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > What is Ovulation Spotting? > Comments

What is Ovulation Spotting? Comments & Discussion | Page 9

Read the full article at What is Ovulation Spotting?

Unknown May 23, 2014 05:47:18 AM ET

Hi i started bleeding on the 4th of may and was on my period for a week, but now i'm bleeding again. but, it's not like a normal period. it's really light and only a little. it's a little watery as well. me and my partner are trying for a baby can you tell me what's going on please?!!

Guest Apr 26, 2014 02:45:35 AM ET

I had my last period on the 4th of april and now me and my hubby are trying to conceive a second baby and hence. we had sex from 8th day every alternate day. but now its 22nd day and we were supposed to have sex. i got slight spotting once and then just white discharges. i had white discharges from almost 3 days back. now that this morning i again had a little spotting. i am having slight dizziness too. mine was a 25 days cycle, but last month it went to actual 30 day cycle which was really surprising for me. please let me know whether i will be pregnant or if it's just the menstrual one.

Guest Apr 28, 2014 04:09:27 PM ET

Can't know for sure, but you can take a test at this point to find out!

Guest Feb 16, 2014 08:59:30 AM ET

I have the iud, and a day after i had sex i started having clear discharge with blood lines in it. what could this be?

Guest Jan 9, 2014 03:54:13 PM ET

I'm 24. my period started dec 29th and ended on jan 2nd. today, 8 days after period ended i got brown blood spotting. i inserted a tampon and pulled it out a few minutes later ( to ensure the bleeding was coming from the vagina) and it was about 1/4 covered in brown blood. according to a period tracker app i use i should begin fertility today and ovulate on the 14th.

Guest Dec 31, 2013 01:20:05 AM ET

Hi ladies. i had my period on dec 13th and it lasted for 4 days. yesterday i started spotting for a few hours and then it quit. i am not due for another period until jan 8th. i had a baby july 29th and at 6 months and my baby girl did not make it. i want to be be pregnant so bad.

Guest Dec 13, 2013 04:02:47 PM ET

So i'm on day four of ovulation. i just got a pink discharge (very light) i'm hoping these are good signs :) i have a good feeling about this time around :)

Guest Nov 25, 2013 10:06:54 AM ET

Hi, i've just started my cycle on the 19th. i have been sexually active before and since then. my ovulation day is tomorrow which is the 26th. i just started getting this brown discharge two days ago which was sunday. by any chance could i be pregnant?

Guest Nov 22, 2013 11:45:35 AM ET

Hi, i'm 42 years old and i have irregular cycles. i got af on 11/8 and i took clomid on cycle day 5-9. on cd11 and cd12 i got a +opk. on cd13 i got a very light brownish spotting and today cd15 i also got a light brownish spotting. (nothing yesterday). i believe this is called ovulation spotting. we baby danced on cd12 and cd13 this time around. hopefully one sticks.

Guest Nov 21, 2013 04:24:02 AM ET

I had my period last month an then put my nuvaring back in after i was finished. i took it back out because i got a bladder infection an it was bothering me. i never put it back in. i had unprotected sex the day before my ovulation day and on my ovulation day i started spotting brown just a little for three days. then i started bleeding very heavy for three days and i also passed two large clots. then it stopped and now i'm spotting again and i feel pregnant. i'm not suppose to have a period this month and the bleeding was not like my period because i cramp a lot. this time i didn't. i'm very confused. i've taken four pregnancy tests and they came back negative. i'm scared. :/ has this happen to anyone else? please help????

Guest Nov 20, 2013 08:53:08 PM ET

Today as i checked my cervical mucus i noticed an egg white like discharge with a hint of light brown. i was scared at first but after reading i realized that it's harmless and a good sign. i'm so excited to try tonight with my hubby. we want a baby so bad wish me luck

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>

Go back to What is Ovulation Spotting?