Fertility Calendar & Cycle Days

You are here: Home > Fertility & Trying to Conceive > What is Ovulation Spotting? > Comments

What is Ovulation Spotting? Comments & Discussion | Page 9

Read the full article at What is Ovulation Spotting?

Guest May 28, 2014 02:25:04 AM ET

I had an early miscarriage earlier this year. we have been trying to conceive since. last week, during sex, i started to bleed. it was a few days after when i believe i was ovulating, and about 10 days before i was expecting my period. i wasn't sure at the time what caused it, it was only a small amount of blood, i assumed my period was coming on early and we hadn't been successful this month, but the bleeding stopped completely by the morning. we had sex again 48 hours later, and the same happened. i bled during sex, but stopped by the morning. i had a very slightly brown discharge afterwards for a day or so but now, nothing. my period is "due" on friday. i have taken a test and it is negative. i read somewhere that blood vessels in your cervix do swell at the early stages. is this likely? i know having a miscarriage messes up your cycle so we have been trying, but i know it may take a few months. maybe it is just all over the place?! should i take another test? i'm not sure, and a little worried.

Unknown May 23, 2014 05:47:18 AM ET

Hi i started bleeding on the 4th of may and was on my period for a week, but now i'm bleeding again. but, it's not like a normal period. it's really light and only a little. it's a little watery as well. me and my partner are trying for a baby can you tell me what's going on please?!!

Guest Apr 26, 2014 02:45:35 AM ET

I had my last period on the 4th of april and now me and my hubby are trying to conceive a second baby and hence. we had sex from 8th day every alternate day. but now its 22nd day and we were supposed to have sex. i got slight spotting once and then just white discharges. i had white discharges from almost 3 days back. now that this morning i again had a little spotting. i am having slight dizziness too. mine was a 25 days cycle, but last month it went to actual 30 day cycle which was really surprising for me. please let me know whether i will be pregnant or if it's just the menstrual one.

Guest Apr 28, 2014 04:09:27 PM ET

Can't know for sure, but you can take a test at this point to find out!

Guest Feb 16, 2014 08:59:30 AM ET

I have the iud, and a day after i had sex i started having clear discharge with blood lines in it. what could this be?

Guest Jan 9, 2014 03:54:13 PM ET

I'm 24. my period started dec 29th and ended on jan 2nd. today, 8 days after period ended i got brown blood spotting. i inserted a tampon and pulled it out a few minutes later ( to ensure the bleeding was coming from the vagina) and it was about 1/4 covered in brown blood. according to a period tracker app i use i should begin fertility today and ovulate on the 14th.

Guest Dec 31, 2013 01:20:05 AM ET

Hi ladies. i had my period on dec 13th and it lasted for 4 days. yesterday i started spotting for a few hours and then it quit. i am not due for another period until jan 8th. i had a baby july 29th and at 6 months and my baby girl did not make it. i want to be be pregnant so bad.

Guest Dec 13, 2013 04:02:47 PM ET

So i'm on day four of ovulation. i just got a pink discharge (very light) i'm hoping these are good signs :) i have a good feeling about this time around :)

Guest Nov 25, 2013 10:06:54 AM ET

Hi, i've just started my cycle on the 19th. i have been sexually active before and since then. my ovulation day is tomorrow which is the 26th. i just started getting this brown discharge two days ago which was sunday. by any chance could i be pregnant?

Guest Nov 22, 2013 11:45:35 AM ET

Hi, i'm 42 years old and i have irregular cycles. i got af on 11/8 and i took clomid on cycle day 5-9. on cd11 and cd12 i got a +opk. on cd13 i got a very light brownish spotting and today cd15 i also got a light brownish spotting. (nothing yesterday). i believe this is called ovulation spotting. we baby danced on cd12 and cd13 this time around. hopefully one sticks.

Guest Nov 21, 2013 04:24:02 AM ET

I had my period last month an then put my nuvaring back in after i was finished. i took it back out because i got a bladder infection an it was bothering me. i never put it back in. i had unprotected sex the day before my ovulation day and on my ovulation day i started spotting brown just a little for three days. then i started bleeding very heavy for three days and i also passed two large clots. then it stopped and now i'm spotting again and i feel pregnant. i'm not suppose to have a period this month and the bleeding was not like my period because i cramp a lot. this time i didn't. i'm very confused. i've taken four pregnancy tests and they came back negative. i'm scared. :/ has this happen to anyone else? please help????

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>

Go back to What is Ovulation Spotting?