You are here: Home - Pregnancy - When Did I Conceive? > Comments

When Did I Conceive? Comments & Discussion | Page 5

Read the full article at When Did I Conceive?

Breddy Mar 24, 2013 09:26:31 AM ET

I am 3 weeks plus pregnant and i had my last period on the 8 february just wanted to know when did i conceived

Darian Mar 23, 2013 07:31:09 PM ET

Soo, i had sex with a close friend on august 8th while me and my boyfriend were split up. me and my boyfriend got back together soon after that. i had my period august 27th. i have only had sex with my boyfriend since that bad mistake. the doctors say i conceived around september 12th. is it possible i actually conceived on august 8th cause im terrified i did because i had a 3d ultrasound and my baby looks as if she looks like the guy i slept with on august 8th. please help???

priyanka Mar 22, 2013 05:56:09 AM ET

I got my period feb 14, 2013. me and my husband had sex feb 25, 2013. which date is the due date

Veronica Mar 17, 2013 10:14:47 AM ET

I got my period feb 14, 2013. me and my boyfriend had sex feb 25, 2013. how far along could i be?

sam Mar 12, 2013 11:23:31 AM ET

I had sex on 21st july and on 25th july my due date is 13th april which date did i concieve?

jasmine Feb 25, 2013 11:59:47 PM ET

I had sex with my man on the 11th. and been having sex ever since. i did not get my period at all for this month. when did i actually get pregnant? plz help me figure this out. also my app period pad said my ovulation day was the 11th. could i have gotten pregnant that night?

Guest Feb 24, 2013 07:02:39 AM ET

If i'm due 7th june 2013,i'm 25 weeks pregnant what date did i conceive????

Guest Mar 12, 2013 04:59:31 AM ET

I'm due june 8th 2013 and i conceived sep 15 2012 . so i would say you conceived around sep 14 2012 .

Brenda Feb 11, 2013 11:02:06 PM ET

My due date is april,17,2013 i would like to knoe when i got pregnant but i dont keep track of my mestrual period

Tracy Mar 9, 2013 04:24:26 AM ET

So what date you concieved ? i'm due on the 18th as the doctor say but i'm still confused.

anna Jan 30, 2013 11:05:25 AM ET

I am 5 weeks pregnant, i wish to know the day when did i conceive

Guest Jan 28, 2013 11:41:30 AM ET

My due data may 6 2012 i just wanted to no when i conceive

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>

Go back to When Did I Conceive?