You are here: Home - Pregnancy - When Did I Conceive? > Comments

When Did I Conceive? Comments & Discussion | Page 5

Read the full article at When Did I Conceive?

Guest Jan 31, 2014 10:43:43 AM ET

I has a period the first week of august and spotted in the last week of august could i had been pregnant when i spotted the last week of august?

Guest Jul 26, 2013 09:53:23 AM ET

My sons is 7weeks pregnancy is the father they together around in the second week are 3 week of june

Kim Jul 4, 2013 07:25:01 PM ET

My due is feb 24 when was i conceive

Guest Apr 23, 2013 07:19:51 PM ET

My due date is october 17, 2013..when did i conceive?

Ashley Apr 12, 2013 03:59:59 PM ET

Hey i had my last period feb 22 & i will be 8weeks pregnant on april 23 when did i conceive?

Mercia Apr 4, 2013 11:23:18 PM ET

On the 23rd of march i found dat m pregnant 7 weeks and 2 days, when did i concieve?

Malika H. Mar 26, 2013 09:55:01 PM ET

Hey my period was due the 23 of this month had sex the 17th that night of the 22nd and the morning of the 23 todays the 26 what are my chances of getting preg and each tyme more then once

Breddy Mar 24, 2013 09:26:31 AM ET

I am 3 weeks plus pregnant and i had my last period on the 8 february just wanted to know when did i conceived

Darian Mar 23, 2013 07:31:09 PM ET

Soo, i had sex with a close friend on august 8th while me and my boyfriend were split up. me and my boyfriend got back together soon after that. i had my period august 27th. i have only had sex with my boyfriend since that bad mistake. the doctors say i conceived around september 12th. is it possible i actually conceived on august 8th cause im terrified i did because i had a 3d ultrasound and my baby looks as if she looks like the guy i slept with on august 8th. please help???

priyanka Mar 22, 2013 05:56:09 AM ET

I got my period feb 14, 2013. me and my husband had sex feb 25, 2013. which date is the due date

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next >>

Go back to When Did I Conceive?