You are here: Home - Pregnancy - When Did I Conceive? > Comments

When Did I Conceive? Comments & Discussion | Page 6

Read the full article at When Did I Conceive?

Tina Jan 27, 2013 01:21:02 PM ET

Im due march 29th i was sexually active june 27th and july 8th when did i conceive?

Guest Jan 26, 2013 10:17:53 AM ET

I'm due april 27th. the very first ultrasound was april 28th. i had sex on august 1st was supposed to start my period around august 9th. i was going thru a lot of stress so i'm guessin i ovulated late. which makes sense i looked up when my conception date would be and it says august 4th or 5th. and pregnology.com is very helpful tells you exactly how far along you are. i experienced some bleeding in the first trimester in september, went tothe hospital sept 11th and they told me i was 7 weeks and 2 days. which pregnology.com even has the correct date of that. :)

Jessie Jan 18, 2013 03:44:00 AM ET

My due date is july 8 when did i concieve?

key Jan 17, 2013 02:55:33 AM ET

My due date is may 25th when did i conceive...

ashley Jan 7, 2013 12:55:27 AM ET

My due date is april 15 2013 my last menstral was in middle of june i never came on for july i pose to but never did i was sexual acctive july 23 which add up wit my due date juss trynna c if its right

Yana Jan 18, 2013 12:51:50 AM ET

I'm due april 3 i had sex on july 8th & 11th and according to the doctors those were my conception days since we're 12 days apart i counted up 12 days & it is correct for the both of us

Priscilla Jan 4, 2013 12:34:45 PM ET

What if i have abnormal periods? the last period i've gotten was oct.1,2012. i went to the doctor yesterday and got an ultra sound which says i'm only 7weeks and 1 day (7 weeks and 2 days today) i'm having trouble figuring out when i conceived.

nay Jan 1, 2013 11:47:44 AM ET

My due date is feb 4th 2013, when did i conceive?

Waleshia Jan 12, 2013 12:32:55 AM ET

Im due the 4th also... i calculated may 14 as the conceive date...had sex on the 12th sperm took 3days to get to and fertilize the egg

shannon Nov 14, 2012 12:02:47 PM ET

My due date is feb 20 i just wanted to no when did i conceive

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6

Go back to When Did I Conceive?