You are here: Home - Pregnancy - When Did I Conceive? > Comments

When Did I Conceive? Comments & Discussion | Page 6

Read the full article at When Did I Conceive?

Veronica Mar 17, 2013 10:14:47 AM ET

I got my period feb 14, 2013. me and my boyfriend had sex feb 25, 2013. how far along could i be?

sam Mar 12, 2013 11:23:31 AM ET

I had sex on 21st july and on 25th july my due date is 13th april which date did i concieve?

jasmine Feb 25, 2013 11:59:47 PM ET

I had sex with my man on the 11th. and been having sex ever since. i did not get my period at all for this month. when did i actually get pregnant? plz help me figure this out. also my app period pad said my ovulation day was the 11th. could i have gotten pregnant that night?

Guest Feb 24, 2013 07:02:39 AM ET

If i'm due 7th june 2013,i'm 25 weeks pregnant what date did i conceive????

Guest Mar 12, 2013 04:59:31 AM ET

I'm due june 8th 2013 and i conceived sep 15 2012 . so i would say you conceived around sep 14 2012 .

Brenda Feb 11, 2013 11:02:06 PM ET

My due date is april,17,2013 i would like to knoe when i got pregnant but i dont keep track of my mestrual period

Tracy Mar 9, 2013 04:24:26 AM ET

So what date you concieved ? i'm due on the 18th as the doctor say but i'm still confused.

anna Jan 30, 2013 11:05:25 AM ET

I am 5 weeks pregnant, i wish to know the day when did i conceive

Guest Jan 28, 2013 11:41:30 AM ET

My due data may 6 2012 i just wanted to no when i conceive

Tina Jan 27, 2013 01:21:02 PM ET

Im due march 29th i was sexually active june 27th and july 8th when did i conceive?

Guest Jan 26, 2013 10:17:53 AM ET

I'm due april 27th. the very first ultrasound was april 28th. i had sex on august 1st was supposed to start my period around august 9th. i was going thru a lot of stress so i'm guessin i ovulated late. which makes sense i looked up when my conception date would be and it says august 4th or 5th. and pregnology.com is very helpful tells you exactly how far along you are. i experienced some bleeding in the first trimester in september, went tothe hospital sept 11th and they told me i was 7 weeks and 2 days. which pregnology.com even has the correct date of that. :)

Jessie Jan 18, 2013 03:44:00 AM ET

My due date is july 8 when did i concieve?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next >>

Go back to When Did I Conceive?