You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Gender Prediction Myths and Old Wives Tales > Comments

Gender Prediction Myths and Old Wives Tales Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Gender Prediction Myths and Old Wives Tales

Tiffany Nov 7, 2017 04:03:03 AM ET

I believe i'm having a girl because, with this pregnancy everything i eat has to have a sweet taste. i have a 2 year old son who is now glued to me and never has been. when i was pregnant with my son, my 2 year old niece was the same way.

Steph Nov 5, 2017 01:29:31 AM ET

I'm only 9 weeks and the feeling of this baby is totally different. i have 6 girls and 2 boys and this pregnancy is the same as my boys. but, i've gained a lot more weight with this one already.

slondy Oct 19, 2017 04:34:53 PM ET

I'm 28 weeks pregnant and i don't understand myself sometimes. i'm craving salty food and it doesn't happen all the time. i don't understand my belly, whether it is low or high. but, my child usually moves on my uterus, i think near the bladder because i keep on urinating frequently.. so, is it a boy or girl?

Manda Oct 15, 2017 09:21:02 AM ET

Praying for a boy!

Priya Oct 11, 2017 09:59:08 AM ET

I want a baby boy but, signs shows its girl. no problem but, my first priority is a healthy baby.

Sara Jun 20, 2017 05:28:04 PM ET

The majority of these tests point to a girl, and my intuition all my life is that i'd have a girl first, and only in this pregnancy have i found myself really wanting a boy.

Delight Jun 20, 2017 12:24:16 PM ET

I believe i'm having a boy...i've got this strong feeling it's a boy!

Vandana May 7, 2017 02:01:05 PM ET

I have a strong feeling of carrying a boy.

Ree Mar 19, 2017 04:47:32 AM ET

I'm thinking a boy. i have a girl and boy already but i feel exactly how i felt when carrying my boy. alot of these signs go to boy but i see just a few for girl.

Nondumiso Jan 21, 2017 05:54:39 AM ET

I love salty and sour things.. and i look so much prettier than before, but my left boob is bigger than the right one. i think it's a boy.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>