You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Gender Prediction Myths and Old Wives Tales > Comments

Gender Prediction Myths and Old Wives Tales Comments & Discussion | Page 2

Read the full article at Gender Prediction Myths and Old Wives Tales

Sara Jun 20, 2017 05:28:04 PM ET

The majority of these tests point to a girl, and my intuition all my life is that i'd have a girl first, and only in this pregnancy have i found myself really wanting a boy.

Delight Jun 20, 2017 12:24:16 PM ET

I believe i'm having a boy...i've got this strong feeling it's a boy!

Vandana May 7, 2017 02:01:05 PM ET

I have a strong feeling of carrying a boy.

Ree Mar 19, 2017 04:47:32 AM ET

I'm thinking a boy. i have a girl and boy already but i feel exactly how i felt when carrying my boy. alot of these signs go to boy but i see just a few for girl.

Nondumiso Jan 21, 2017 05:54:39 AM ET

I love salty and sour things.. and i look so much prettier than before, but my left boob is bigger than the right one. i think it's a boy.

Penny Jan 19, 2017 09:28:04 PM ET

I have 5 children, 2 boys and 3 girls. the heartbeat said boys for first 2 and girl with 3rd. the string test said girls with the last two. mothers intuition also said girls with last 2. only one i was positive about was the last one and i had an amniocentesis.

Guest Dec 6, 2016 06:19:07 AM ET

I felt nauseaous all the time, morning sickness is my daily life, i feel dizzy all the time, my hubby is always harsh. anyone with idea what is the gender of the child?

Elizabeth Nov 27, 2016 02:54:23 AM ET

I'm having a boy.. i have more percentage of a boy prediction than a girl.

Davia Nov 24, 2016 07:22:58 PM ET

I have a strong feeling it's another girl.

Elizabeth Aug 31, 2016 03:20:55 PM ET

I'm having all girl symptoms but i am expecting a baby boy. i crave sweets, my face is extremely broke out. i'm gaining the weight in all areas of my body especially, my waist area and i had morning sickness until i was about 20 weeks. it's still there but, not as intense. maybe these tests just don't work for me .

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next >>