You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Gender Prediction Myths and Old Wives Tales > Comments

Gender Prediction Myths and Old Wives Tales Comments & Discussion | Page 2

Read the full article at Gender Prediction Myths and Old Wives Tales

Penny Jan 19, 2017 09:28:04 PM ET

I have 5 children, 2 boys and 3 girls. the heartbeat said boys for first 2 and girl with 3rd. the string test said girls with the last two. mothers intuition also said girls with last 2. only one i was positive about was the last one and i had an amniocentesis.

Guest Dec 6, 2016 06:19:07 AM ET

I felt nauseaous all the time, morning sickness is my daily life, i feel dizzy all the time, my hubby is always harsh. anyone with idea what is the gender of the child?

Elizabeth Nov 27, 2016 02:54:23 AM ET

I'm having a boy.. i have more percentage of a boy prediction than a girl.

Davia Nov 24, 2016 07:22:58 PM ET

I have a strong feeling it's another girl.

heather` Apr 12, 2015 06:14:05 PM ET

I am pregnant with baby #4. all 3 of mine are boys. my husband and myself are praying for a girl! most of these point towards girl, but some go towards boy, so i'm not sure! i hope its a girl!

Syra Mar 30, 2015 09:49:04 AM ET

I'm 17 weeks. i totally eat sweets, chocolate, and ice cream all day. i think it's a girl.

Hilma Mar 16, 2015 07:05:22 PM ET

I like salty things, and i get headache. i think i'm having a boy.

Guest Mar 6, 2015 03:45:38 PM ET

My fifth baby is on the way, and i'm due on halloween 2015. i don't like sweets, but used to love sugar. now, it's just too overwhelming. i swear this is a boy. 100%. my order of children is as follows: girl, boy, boy, girl and soon to be a boy.

Guest Mar 2, 2015 02:50:07 PM ET

I think i have girl.

Jessyka Feb 13, 2015 11:25:31 PM ET

Aww. i have a 2 1/2 yr old boy, a 7 month old boy, and i'm preggers with baby #3. this is completely different than with my boys. please let it be a girl. all the wives tales were right for them, and are pointing towards a little princess this time.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>