Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Gender Prediction Myths and Old Wives Tales Comments & Discussion | Page 2

Read the full article at Gender Prediction Myths and Old Wives Tales

Manda Oct 15, 2017 01:21:02 PM ET

Praying for a boy!

Priya Oct 11, 2017 01:59:08 PM ET

I want a baby boy but, signs shows its girl. no problem but, my first priority is a healthy baby.

Sara Jun 20, 2017 09:28:04 PM ET

The majority of these tests point to a girl, and my intuition all my life is that i'd have a girl first, and only in this pregnancy have i found myself really wanting a boy.

Delight Jun 20, 2017 04:24:16 PM ET

I believe i'm having a boy...i've got this strong feeling it's a boy!

Vandana May 7, 2017 06:01:05 PM ET

I have a strong feeling of carrying a boy.

Ree Mar 19, 2017 08:47:32 AM ET

I'm thinking a boy. i have a girl and boy already but i feel exactly how i felt when carrying my boy. alot of these signs go to boy but i see just a few for girl.

Nondumiso Jan 21, 2017 10:54:39 AM ET

I love salty and sour things.. and i look so much prettier than before, but my left boob is bigger than the right one. i think it's a boy.

Penny Jan 20, 2017 02:28:04 AM ET

I have 5 children, 2 boys and 3 girls. the heartbeat said boys for first 2 and girl with 3rd. the string test said girls with the last two. mothers intuition also said girls with last 2. only one i was positive about was the last one and i had an amniocentesis.

Guest Dec 6, 2016 11:19:07 AM ET

I felt nauseaous all the time, morning sickness is my daily life, i feel dizzy all the time, my hubby is always harsh. anyone with idea what is the gender of the child?

Elizabeth Nov 27, 2016 07:54:23 AM ET

I'm having a boy.. i have more percentage of a boy prediction than a girl.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >>

You are commenting as .

Go back to Gender Prediction Myths and Old Wives Tales

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You

"Hello!"
by codysartony in Meet & Greet!

"2ww symptoms"
by Jasminejosh1 in Ask a Question

"Baby"
by Myera1991 in Meet & Greet!

"Mom baby no2"
by princess2 in Meet & Greet!

"Hi"
by Kygirlbillie31 in Meet & Greet!

View More Topics or Ask a Question