You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Gender Prediction Myths and Old Wives Tales > Comments

Gender Prediction Myths and Old Wives Tales Comments & Discussion | Page 3

Read the full article at Gender Prediction Myths and Old Wives Tales

Titi Justin Aug 25, 2016 07:16:40 PM ET

I think i'm having a girl, my boobs are long.

Samantha Aug 20, 2016 01:26:36 AM ET

I have twins that are 5 1/2 years old, girls and a 2 year old little girl. so hoping for a boy this time but, i don't know, feels like a girl again.

heather` Apr 12, 2015 06:14:05 PM ET

I am pregnant with baby #4. all 3 of mine are boys. my husband and myself are praying for a girl! most of these point towards girl, but some go towards boy, so i'm not sure! i hope its a girl!

Syra Mar 30, 2015 09:49:04 AM ET

I'm 17 weeks. i totally eat sweets, chocolate, and ice cream all day. i think it's a girl.

Hilma Mar 16, 2015 07:05:22 PM ET

I like salty things, and i get headache. i think i'm having a boy.

Guest Mar 6, 2015 03:45:38 PM ET

My fifth baby is on the way, and i'm due on halloween 2015. i don't like sweets, but used to love sugar. now, it's just too overwhelming. i swear this is a boy. 100%. my order of children is as follows: girl, boy, boy, girl and soon to be a boy.

Guest Mar 2, 2015 02:50:07 PM ET

I think i have girl.

Jessyka Feb 13, 2015 11:25:31 PM ET

Aww. i have a 2 1/2 yr old boy, a 7 month old boy, and i'm preggers with baby #3. this is completely different than with my boys. please let it be a girl. all the wives tales were right for them, and are pointing towards a little princess this time.

het Jan 8, 2015 03:47:03 PM ET

I am 33 weeks pregnant. i've done my sonogram at 18 weeks. they said it's a girl, but i'm not sure. is the ultrasound 100% accurate?

unathi Jan 5, 2015 05:47:42 PM ET

I like sour sweets, strawberries. i mostly sleep on my right side. my hands are very dry. but, i can't really tell if it's a boy or girl. but, my husband and i prayed for boy first, then girl.

Sheena Oct 11, 2016 07:29:06 PM ET

Yeah, i am in the same situation. what did you have, a girl or boy?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next >>