You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Gender Prediction Myths and Old Wives Tales > Comments

Gender Prediction Myths and Old Wives Tales Comments & Discussion | Page 3

Read the full article at Gender Prediction Myths and Old Wives Tales

het Jan 8, 2015 03:47:03 PM ET

I am 33 weeks pregnant. i've done my sonogram at 18 weeks. they said it's a girl, but i'm not sure. is the ultrasound 100% accurate?

unathi Jan 5, 2015 05:47:42 PM ET

I like sour sweets, strawberries. i mostly sleep on my right side. my hands are very dry. but, i can't really tell if it's a boy or girl. but, my husband and i prayed for boy first, then girl.

Sheena Oct 11, 2016 07:29:06 PM ET

Yeah, i am in the same situation. what did you have, a girl or boy?

Guest Jan 5, 2015 09:13:39 AM ET

I'm 19 weeks pregnant, and most signs point to me having a boy, although it's like it's hereditary to not show many signs or symptoms in my family. i'm hoping for a girl.

jessika Dec 30, 2014 06:43:45 PM ET

I'm 20 weeks. i kept having dreams of baby boys. i went to get a sonogram done two weeks ago to find out the gender of my baby. it turns out i'm having a girl!

Adilene Dec 12, 2014 05:35:59 PM ET

I'm 19 weeks and five days pregnant. they told me yesterday that they think i'm having a boy. but, they aren't sure because the baby had the little hands crossed covering the privates. i have a 21 month old son who recently became super attached to me. and my niece wont come to me, but will be stuck on me and smile but wont let me hold her. i also crave sweets. my belly is low and small. i'm a petite women, only weighing 102 lbs. i'm very confused about all these wives tales. i must admit i was a little disappointed when they said it might be a boy. i have my prince and i'm hoping for my little princess. my husband says that if it's a boy, i'll have my 3 knights to protect me and they'll have their princess to protect. i'm praying for a baby girl though.

honey Dec 12, 2014 04:14:58 PM ET

I'm just confused. i'm 18 weeks now with my first baby. i don't have cravings, and i eat everything from sweet to sour to salty. i'm wishing for a boy, but my hubby wants a girl. i guess i will just have to wait and see.

Guest Dec 31, 2014 11:00:48 PM ET

Omgosh, me and my boyfriend are the same way, and i eat both sweet and salty foods.

kat Dec 8, 2014 03:24:16 PM ET

I have a 2 year boy, and i'm pregnant with my second. i'm 14 weeks and my son has been so attached to me. he cries a lot, and he just wants to be on top of me. he kisses me, and hugs me. if you tell him something he cries. he's so emotional. what does this mean?

Bethany Jan 20, 2015 12:05:31 PM ET

My son is the same way! he wants to be on top of me all the time, and he rubs my tummy constantly. i've never told him to or anything, but in the last 2-3 weeks he has started being very clingy.

g.gema16 Mar 2, 2015 02:37:59 AM ET

Omg. please tell me what you all ended up having, a boy or girl? my 2 year old is the exact same way. please let me know asap

Guest Dec 7, 2014 08:12:24 AM ET

I have 7 boys. i think i am having a girl this time, as all the boy things was right on. this is not the same, but i'm sure it's a girl. tina, 11 weeks.

7sons Dec 10, 2014 12:07:41 PM ET

I also have 7 sons. a huge part of me feels like this is my baby girl. but, i always wanted a girl, and i got nothing but boys. i'm 7 weeks pregnant now and i'm starting to feel sick. the only thing different about this pregnancy so far is that i found out so early. i found out when i was 4 weeks.

Vidita Nov 26, 2014 04:06:59 AM ET

Hey you all. this is my first pregnancy, and i am in my 30th week. as for the home myths, people asked me if i was eating sweets. also, that the nipple of my boobs will indicate the gender. but, sometimes when i read it on web it is similar to my nature. when i think that i am having a boy, somewhere it says differently, like eating sour foods.

Guest Nov 21, 2014 10:41:15 AM ET

I crave a lot of sweets. i dream about boy babies, but people tell me if you dream about a boy, then it's a girl. i also dream that i am buying pink stuff and clips an bubbles. i can hardly find a boy name, but damn i've got a lot of girl names! :)

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>