You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Gender Prediction Myths and Old Wives Tales > Comments

Gender Prediction Myths and Old Wives Tales Comments & Discussion | Page 3

Read the full article at Gender Prediction Myths and Old Wives Tales

Elizabeth Aug 31, 2016 03:20:55 PM ET

I'm having all girl symptoms but i am expecting a baby boy. i crave sweets, my face is extremely broke out. i'm gaining the weight in all areas of my body especially, my waist area and i had morning sickness until i was about 20 weeks. it's still there but, not as intense. maybe these tests just don't work for me .

Titi Justin Aug 25, 2016 07:16:40 PM ET

I think i'm having a girl, my boobs are long.

Samantha Aug 20, 2016 01:26:36 AM ET

I have twins that are 5 1/2 years old, girls and a 2 year old little girl. so hoping for a boy this time but, i don't know, feels like a girl again.

Irma Aug 9, 2016 05:42:41 PM ET

I'm 8 weeks pregnant, since i knew we were pregnant. i knew it was a girl. recently however, the dad has been acting like a complete baby! he was chill at first but, has changed drastically, became more soft and sensitive. some go for boy and some for girl. hard to tell too early. but i definitely think a dads actions has something to do with it.

heather` Apr 12, 2015 06:14:05 PM ET

I am pregnant with baby #4. all 3 of mine are boys. my husband and myself are praying for a girl! most of these point towards girl, but some go towards boy, so i'm not sure! i hope its a girl!

Syra Mar 30, 2015 09:49:04 AM ET

I'm 17 weeks. i totally eat sweets, chocolate, and ice cream all day. i think it's a girl.

Hilma Mar 16, 2015 07:05:22 PM ET

I like salty things, and i get headache. i think i'm having a boy.

Guest Mar 6, 2015 03:45:38 PM ET

My fifth baby is on the way, and i'm due on halloween 2015. i don't like sweets, but used to love sugar. now, it's just too overwhelming. i swear this is a boy. 100%. my order of children is as follows: girl, boy, boy, girl and soon to be a boy.

Guest Mar 2, 2015 02:50:07 PM ET

I think i have girl.

Jessyka Feb 13, 2015 11:25:31 PM ET

Aww. i have a 2 1/2 yr old boy, a 7 month old boy, and i'm preggers with baby #3. this is completely different than with my boys. please let it be a girl. all the wives tales were right for them, and are pointing towards a little princess this time.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next >>