You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Gender Prediction Myths and Old Wives Tales > Comments

Gender Prediction Myths and Old Wives Tales Comments & Discussion | Page 4

Read the full article at Gender Prediction Myths and Old Wives Tales

Guest Dec 7, 2014 08:12:24 AM ET

I have 7 boys. i think i am having a girl this time, as all the boy things was right on. this is not the same, but i'm sure it's a girl. tina, 11 weeks.

7sons Dec 10, 2014 12:07:41 PM ET

I also have 7 sons. a huge part of me feels like this is my baby girl. but, i always wanted a girl, and i got nothing but boys. i'm 7 weeks pregnant now and i'm starting to feel sick. the only thing different about this pregnancy so far is that i found out so early. i found out when i was 4 weeks.

Vidita Nov 26, 2014 04:06:59 AM ET

Hey you all. this is my first pregnancy, and i am in my 30th week. as for the home myths, people asked me if i was eating sweets. also, that the nipple of my boobs will indicate the gender. but, sometimes when i read it on web it is similar to my nature. when i think that i am having a boy, somewhere it says differently, like eating sour foods.

Guest Nov 21, 2014 10:41:15 AM ET

I crave a lot of sweets. i dream about boy babies, but people tell me if you dream about a boy, then it's a girl. i also dream that i am buying pink stuff and clips an bubbles. i can hardly find a boy name, but damn i've got a lot of girl names! :)

maggie Nov 10, 2014 10:37:10 AM ET

When i'm out shopping, everything i can see is boy stuff, lil cool "man" clothes. i'm not interested in girls things, so i guess i'm having a boy. i have a 5 years old son too. now i'm turning 31 weeks and i'm still not sure what sex my lil one is. once it was a girl in my dream, but i'm almost 90 percent sure its a boy. also, my doctor said it was a boy, and she was very sure when i had my first ultrasound at 14 weeks. but, i just don't trust that much because my baby was so little. :) i'm expecting a boy, so we'll see at the 36th week. :)

Elisabeth Nov 10, 2014 01:48:06 AM ET

I think i'm having a boy.

Lisa Nov 9, 2014 01:32:09 PM ET

I have 2 girls 2 boys, and i'm 13 weeks and 3 days pregnant. i like all the things that i liked before when pregnant, but i think i'm having a boy.

Jane Nov 8, 2014 05:49:43 PM ET

I dreamed that i was having a boy, but something tells me i'm having a girl. i guess i'll have to wait and see:)

Guest Nov 5, 2014 02:24:16 PM ET

I dreamed i was having a girl several times, but my doctor said it was all boy. i dreamed that they told me a mistake was made and it was a girl.

cbrunet Nov 4, 2014 11:04:00 PM ET

I hoping for a girl. i have 3 sons, and i've always dream about my little girl. pray for me.

Amanda Oct 25, 2014 01:55:35 AM ET

I personally didn't like sweets a lot before pregnancy. i preferred salty foods. but, now i prefer to eat sweets. i honestly believe it's a girl but the husband wants a boy.

jen Nov 4, 2014 10:45:44 AM ET

I'm in the same boat. i have a boy and a girl already, so this baby is to be my tie breaker. but, i think it's a girl based on the morning sickness and the craving of sweets. good luck on your pregnancy.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next >>