You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Gender Prediction Myths and Old Wives Tales > Comments

Gender Prediction Myths and Old Wives Tales Comments & Discussion | Page 4

Read the full article at Gender Prediction Myths and Old Wives Tales

maggie Nov 10, 2014 10:37:10 AM ET

When i'm out shopping, everything i can see is boy stuff, lil cool "man" clothes. i'm not interested in girls things, so i guess i'm having a boy. i have a 5 years old son too. now i'm turning 31 weeks and i'm still not sure what sex my lil one is. once it was a girl in my dream, but i'm almost 90 percent sure its a boy. also, my doctor said it was a boy, and she was very sure when i had my first ultrasound at 14 weeks. but, i just don't trust that much because my baby was so little. :) i'm expecting a boy, so we'll see at the 36th week. :)

Elisabeth Nov 10, 2014 01:48:06 AM ET

I think i'm having a boy.

Lisa Nov 9, 2014 01:32:09 PM ET

I have 2 girls 2 boys, and i'm 13 weeks and 3 days pregnant. i like all the things that i liked before when pregnant, but i think i'm having a boy.

Jane Nov 8, 2014 05:49:43 PM ET

I dreamed that i was having a boy, but something tells me i'm having a girl. i guess i'll have to wait and see:)

Guest Nov 5, 2014 02:24:16 PM ET

I dreamed i was having a girl several times, but my doctor said it was all boy. i dreamed that they told me a mistake was made and it was a girl.

cbrunet Nov 4, 2014 11:04:00 PM ET

I hoping for a girl. i have 3 sons, and i've always dream about my little girl. pray for me.

Amanda Oct 25, 2014 01:55:35 AM ET

I personally didn't like sweets a lot before pregnancy. i preferred salty foods. but, now i prefer to eat sweets. i honestly believe it's a girl but the husband wants a boy.

jen Nov 4, 2014 10:45:44 AM ET

I'm in the same boat. i have a boy and a girl already, so this baby is to be my tie breaker. but, i think it's a girl based on the morning sickness and the craving of sweets. good luck on your pregnancy.

dayana Sep 30, 2014 02:47:36 AM ET

I have a feeling i'm having a boy.

Guest Sep 23, 2014 01:47:51 PM ET

I'm so confused about the food, because i eat every kind of food like salty, sweet, meat etc. i personally liked sweet foods even before pregnancy. i didn't have morning sickness the first 3 weeks. i'm 22 weeks pregnant. what should i expect if i'm having girl or boy?

khusbhu Jul 20, 2014 05:14:04 AM ET

I'm 32 weeks pregnant. i already have a girl who is 6yrs, and i'm expecting a boy. i had an ultrasound, and it shows a boy, but one says a girl and other says boy. i'm confused. my husband also said a boy during my first pregnancy. i had nausea, was not able to eat anything, but i had gained a lot of weight. i had acne throughout the 9 months, but this time no acne. i eat a lot so of course i'm gaining weight.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>