You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Gender Prediction Myths and Old Wives Tales > Comments

Gender Prediction Myths and Old Wives Tales Comments & Discussion | Page 5

Read the full article at Gender Prediction Myths and Old Wives Tales

Guest Nov 5, 2014 02:24:16 PM ET

I dreamed i was having a girl several times, but my doctor said it was all boy. i dreamed that they told me a mistake was made and it was a girl.

cbrunet Nov 4, 2014 11:04:00 PM ET

I hoping for a girl. i have 3 sons, and i've always dream about my little girl. pray for me.

Amanda Oct 25, 2014 01:55:35 AM ET

I personally didn't like sweets a lot before pregnancy. i preferred salty foods. but, now i prefer to eat sweets. i honestly believe it's a girl but the husband wants a boy.

jen Nov 4, 2014 10:45:44 AM ET

I'm in the same boat. i have a boy and a girl already, so this baby is to be my tie breaker. but, i think it's a girl based on the morning sickness and the craving of sweets. good luck on your pregnancy.

dayana Sep 30, 2014 02:47:36 AM ET

I have a feeling i'm having a boy.

Guest Sep 23, 2014 01:47:51 PM ET

I'm so confused about the food, because i eat every kind of food like salty, sweet, meat etc. i personally liked sweet foods even before pregnancy. i didn't have morning sickness the first 3 weeks. i'm 22 weeks pregnant. what should i expect if i'm having girl or boy?

khusbhu Jul 20, 2014 05:14:04 AM ET

I'm 32 weeks pregnant. i already have a girl who is 6yrs, and i'm expecting a boy. i had an ultrasound, and it shows a boy, but one says a girl and other says boy. i'm confused. my husband also said a boy during my first pregnancy. i had nausea, was not able to eat anything, but i had gained a lot of weight. i had acne throughout the 9 months, but this time no acne. i eat a lot so of course i'm gaining weight.

maahi May 21, 2014 06:24:46 AM ET

I don't know what i'm having. i just want to know what shall i do? i think i'm 9 weeks, but not more than that.

Gi uest Jan 8, 2014 06:51:38 AM ET

I think i'm having a boy. old wives tales say 50/50. i have 2 girls 2 boys and would love a boy to be next.

Memory Jul 29, 2013 08:18:35 AM ET

I'm 16weeks pregnant and hoping for a baby boy. as i read up the old wives tales i think i might jus be blessed with a son!!! *crossing fingers*, good luck ladies!

would be so blessed Jul 12, 2013 07:37:53 PM ET

I am thinking i'm pregnant and if i'm right, i am about a couple of weeks pregnant. my first pregnancy was 14 years ago with a son. i want my daughter now and so hoping i am pregnant with a mini me. have some symptoms but have been wrong before so i will wait a lil while longer before taking a hpt. wish me luck!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next >>