Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Gender Prediction Myths and Old Wives Tales Comments & Discussion | Page 5

Read the full article at Gender Prediction Myths and Old Wives Tales

Guest Nov 21, 2014 03:41:15 PM ET

I crave a lot of sweets. i dream about boy babies, but people tell me if you dream about a boy, then it's a girl. i also dream that i am buying pink stuff and clips an bubbles. i can hardly find a boy name, but damn i've got a lot of girl names! :)

maggie Nov 10, 2014 03:37:10 PM ET

When i'm out shopping, everything i can see is boy stuff, lil cool "man" clothes. i'm not interested in girls things, so i guess i'm having a boy. i have a 5 years old son too. now i'm turning 31 weeks and i'm still not sure what sex my lil one is. once it was a girl in my dream, but i'm almost 90 percent sure its a boy. also, my doctor said it was a boy, and she was very sure when i had my first ultrasound at 14 weeks. but, i just don't trust that much because my baby was so little. :) i'm expecting a boy, so we'll see at the 36th week. :)

Elisabeth Nov 10, 2014 06:48:06 AM ET

I think i'm having a boy.

Lisa Nov 9, 2014 06:32:09 PM ET

I have 2 girls 2 boys, and i'm 13 weeks and 3 days pregnant. i like all the things that i liked before when pregnant, but i think i'm having a boy.

Jane Nov 8, 2014 10:49:43 PM ET

I dreamed that i was having a boy, but something tells me i'm having a girl. i guess i'll have to wait and see:)

Guest Nov 5, 2014 07:24:16 PM ET

I dreamed i was having a girl several times, but my doctor said it was all boy. i dreamed that they told me a mistake was made and it was a girl.

cbrunet Nov 5, 2014 04:04:00 AM ET

I hoping for a girl. i have 3 sons, and i've always dream about my little girl. pray for me.

Amanda Oct 25, 2014 05:55:35 AM ET

I personally didn't like sweets a lot before pregnancy. i preferred salty foods. but, now i prefer to eat sweets. i honestly believe it's a girl but the husband wants a boy.

jen Nov 4, 2014 03:45:44 PM ET

I'm in the same boat. i have a boy and a girl already, so this baby is to be my tie breaker. but, i think it's a girl based on the morning sickness and the craving of sweets. good luck on your pregnancy.

dayana Sep 30, 2014 06:47:36 AM ET

I have a feeling i'm having a boy.

Guest Sep 23, 2014 05:47:51 PM ET

I'm so confused about the food, because i eat every kind of food like salty, sweet, meat etc. i personally liked sweet foods even before pregnancy. i didn't have morning sickness the first 3 weeks. i'm 22 weeks pregnant. what should i expect if i'm having girl or boy?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >>

You are commenting as .

Go back to Gender Prediction Myths and Old Wives Tales

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You

"Hello!"
by codysartony in Meet & Greet!

"2ww symptoms"
by Jasminejosh1 in Ask a Question

"Baby"
by Myera1991 in Meet & Greet!

"Mom baby no2"
by princess2 in Meet & Greet!

"Hi"
by Kygirlbillie31 in Meet & Greet!

View More Topics or Ask a Question