You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Gender Prediction Myths and Old Wives Tales > Comments

Gender Prediction Myths and Old Wives Tales Comments & Discussion | Page 6

Read the full article at Gender Prediction Myths and Old Wives Tales

Krithi Mar 6, 2013 12:26:44 PM ET

Really want a baby boy. i m 13 week 4 days pregnant. but dint take any scan stil. i have less moning sickness. i s to like to eat salty taste, i m expecting boy. if its a girl.... omg i really feel very bad. please pray 4 me.

Nyny Feb 8, 2013 09:44:21 AM ET

Deep down inside i feel like im having a boy.. but if its a girl ill be excited as well..

alisa Nov 11, 2012 04:00:01 PM ET

With my first two pregnancies i had girls i was sick all the time and lost weight. with this pregnancy i feel great majority of the time only headaches and dizziness totally different from my last two pregnancies and i got a positive result the day of my cycle.

Cece Oct 5, 2012 12:48:36 PM ET

We find out the gender in 6 days! i wrote up a list of 20+ old wives tales for fun, to guess the gender. find out what the sex will be today based on old wives tales, and vote in a poll on what gender you think my baby will be! or, direct link to old wives tales and polls: xoxo, cece follow our journey from ttc to pregnancy to parenthood on our baby blog.

Sierra Sep 13, 2012 11:43:32 AM ET

I think im having a girl because im having alot of mood swings my hair is dull and less think then before my face breaks out worse then before. and my babys heart beat was 176 im 12 weeks and 3 days

Monica Aug 17, 2012 10:24:10 AM ET

I am 7 weeks pregnant today my first pregnancy i had a boy..i only got sick once.. my breast were sore all the time but this time around it's so much worse i found out i was pregnant because i was sick for a week straight, my breast are super sore again i wonder what i will be having the dad wants a girl i wanna notherboy

anita tiwari Jul 24, 2012 07:15:06 AM ET

Its my second pregnancy.no vomiting but feels nausia feeling during 1-3 months.i m carring low.but cant guess what it is ..but its completely defferent than first pregnancy

Nika Jun 7, 2012 11:48:31 AM ET

I am pregnant with twins, my mothers intuition say twin1 is a boy and twin2 is a girl. wifes tales above, and going on my frist 2 pregnancys (1boy 1girl)this theory is correct.eeppp i sure hope so!

Cassie May 18, 2012 11:08:10 AM ET

This is my 4th pregnancy. i have 2 boys & 1 girl. i myself, have not gotten sick except for when i drink coffee, but the nauseous feeling gets me just about all day long. it hits me too right after i eat. i can smell something horrible and i gag. i hate it. we go next month to find out what we are having. we would love a girl & i feel like it is a girl. all of the old wives tales say that i should be having a girl. so we shall see. :)

Krystina Jun 21, 2011 08:53:33 PM ET

Actually, the even odd test does work. my mother has done it to all of the people she knows and they turn out to be right. it's actually if you add the mothers age with the month she got pregnant. if its an even number its a female, if its odd its a male. and it does work. don't tell me it doesn't because i have experienced it myself.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next >>