Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Gender Prediction Myths and Old Wives Tales Comments & Discussion | Page 6

Read the full article at Gender Prediction Myths and Old Wives Tales

khusbhu Jul 20, 2014 09:14:04 AM ET

I'm 32 weeks pregnant. i already have a girl who is 6yrs, and i'm expecting a boy. i had an ultrasound, and it shows a boy, but one says a girl and other says boy. i'm confused. my husband also said a boy during my first pregnancy. i had nausea, was not able to eat anything, but i had gained a lot of weight. i had acne throughout the 9 months, but this time no acne. i eat a lot so of course i'm gaining weight.

maahi May 21, 2014 10:24:46 AM ET

I don't know what i'm having. i just want to know what shall i do? i think i'm 9 weeks, but not more than that.

Gi uest Jan 8, 2014 11:51:38 AM ET

I think i'm having a boy. old wives tales say 50/50. i have 2 girls 2 boys and would love a boy to be next.

Memory Jul 29, 2013 12:18:35 PM ET

I'm 16weeks pregnant and hoping for a baby boy. as i read up the old wives tales i think i might jus be blessed with a son!!! *crossing fingers*, good luck ladies!

would be so blessed Jul 12, 2013 11:37:53 PM ET

I am thinking i'm pregnant and if i'm right, i am about a couple of weeks pregnant. my first pregnancy was 14 years ago with a son. i want my daughter now and so hoping i am pregnant with a mini me. have some symptoms but have been wrong before so i will wait a lil while longer before taking a hpt. wish me luck!

Norma Jun 23, 2013 06:41:20 AM ET

I'm 7 weeks pregnant and its my second pregnancy.the first is a girl and now im praying toget a baby boy.i rilly wanna have a boy and i dont know what to eat to make a boy as im pregnant olready,i have flu,nauseous,tired,my fillings say its a boy

Guest May 17, 2013 02:07:36 AM ET

When i was pregnant the ultrasound said i was having a girl...i carried the baby low and all in front (which usually means supposed to be a boy), since i work in retail every possible customer would come up to me and say that i must be carrying a boy....even when i'd tell them that the us says it's a girl...they'd still claim that us can be wrong and of course they managed to convince me in the end that us was wrong and that i was carrying a boy......but....it was a girl!!!! our beautiful girl cannot be girlier :)

teale Apr 9, 2013 10:01:22 PM ET

This is my first baby, i really want a baby girl. a woman at work n i are both pregnant except she is two months ahead of me but all our symptoms have been completely opposite and she found out she's havin a boy! so we will see , keep finger crossed its a girl for me :) plus i'm havin a lot of the old wives tails pointing towards my lil girl.

Krithi Mar 6, 2013 05:26:44 PM ET

Really want a baby boy. i m 13 week 4 days pregnant. but dint take any scan stil. i have less moning sickness. i s to like to eat salty taste, i m expecting boy. if its a girl.... omg i really feel very bad. please pray 4 me.

Nyny Feb 8, 2013 02:44:21 PM ET

Deep down inside i feel like im having a boy.. but if its a girl ill be excited as well..

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >>