You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Gender Prediction Myths and Old Wives Tales > Comments

Gender Prediction Myths and Old Wives Tales Comments & Discussion | Page 6

Read the full article at Gender Prediction Myths and Old Wives Tales

Memory Jul 29, 2013 08:18:35 AM ET

I'm 16weeks pregnant and hoping for a baby boy. as i read up the old wives tales i think i might jus be blessed with a son!!! *crossing fingers*, good luck ladies!

would be so blessed Jul 12, 2013 07:37:53 PM ET

I am thinking i'm pregnant and if i'm right, i am about a couple of weeks pregnant. my first pregnancy was 14 years ago with a son. i want my daughter now and so hoping i am pregnant with a mini me. have some symptoms but have been wrong before so i will wait a lil while longer before taking a hpt. wish me luck!

Norma Jun 23, 2013 02:41:20 AM ET

I'm 7 weeks pregnant and its my second pregnancy.the first is a girl and now im praying toget a baby boy.i rilly wanna have a boy and i dont know what to eat to make a boy as im pregnant olready,i have flu,nauseous,tired,my fillings say its a boy

Guest May 16, 2013 10:07:36 PM ET

When i was pregnant the ultrasound said i was having a girl...i carried the baby low and all in front (which usually means supposed to be a boy), since i work in retail every possible customer would come up to me and say that i must be carrying a boy....even when i'd tell them that the us says it's a girl...they'd still claim that us can be wrong and of course they managed to convince me in the end that us was wrong and that i was carrying a boy......but....it was a girl!!!! our beautiful girl cannot be girlier :)

teale Apr 9, 2013 06:01:22 PM ET

This is my first baby, i really want a baby girl. a woman at work n i are both pregnant except she is two months ahead of me but all our symptoms have been completely opposite and she found out she's havin a boy! so we will see , keep finger crossed its a girl for me :) plus i'm havin a lot of the old wives tails pointing towards my lil girl.

Krithi Mar 6, 2013 12:26:44 PM ET

Really want a baby boy. i m 13 week 4 days pregnant. but dint take any scan stil. i have less moning sickness. i s to like to eat salty taste, i m expecting boy. if its a girl.... omg i really feel very bad. please pray 4 me.

Nyny Feb 8, 2013 09:44:21 AM ET

Deep down inside i feel like im having a boy.. but if its a girl ill be excited as well..

alisa Nov 11, 2012 04:00:01 PM ET

With my first two pregnancies i had girls i was sick all the time and lost weight. with this pregnancy i feel great majority of the time only headaches and dizziness totally different from my last two pregnancies and i got a positive result the day of my cycle.

Cece Oct 5, 2012 12:48:36 PM ET

We find out the gender in 6 days! i wrote up a list of 20+ old wives tales for fun, to guess the gender. find out what the sex will be today based on old wives tales, and vote in a poll on what gender you think my baby will be! or, direct link to old wives tales and polls: xoxo, cece follow our journey from ttc to pregnancy to parenthood on our baby blog.

Sierra Sep 13, 2012 11:43:32 AM ET

I think im having a girl because im having alot of mood swings my hair is dull and less think then before my face breaks out worse then before. and my babys heart beat was 176 im 12 weeks and 3 days

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next >>