You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Gender Prediction Myths and Old Wives Tales > Comments

Gender Prediction Myths and Old Wives Tales Comments & Discussion | Page 7

Read the full article at Gender Prediction Myths and Old Wives Tales

Monica Aug 17, 2012 10:24:10 AM ET

I am 7 weeks pregnant today my first pregnancy i had a boy..i only got sick once.. my breast were sore all the time but this time around it's so much worse i found out i was pregnant because i was sick for a week straight, my breast are super sore again i wonder what i will be having the dad wants a girl i wanna notherboy

anita tiwari Jul 24, 2012 07:15:06 AM ET

Its my second pregnancy.no vomiting but feels nausia feeling during 1-3 months.i m carring low.but cant guess what it is ..but its completely defferent than first pregnancy

Nika Jun 7, 2012 11:48:31 AM ET

I am pregnant with twins, my mothers intuition say twin1 is a boy and twin2 is a girl. wifes tales above, and going on my frist 2 pregnancys (1boy 1girl)this theory is correct.eeppp i sure hope so!

Cassie May 18, 2012 11:08:10 AM ET

This is my 4th pregnancy. i have 2 boys & 1 girl. i myself, have not gotten sick except for when i drink coffee, but the nauseous feeling gets me just about all day long. it hits me too right after i eat. i can smell something horrible and i gag. i hate it. we go next month to find out what we are having. we would love a girl & i feel like it is a girl. all of the old wives tales say that i should be having a girl. so we shall see. :)

Krystina Jun 21, 2011 08:53:33 PM ET

Actually, the even odd test does work. my mother has done it to all of the people she knows and they turn out to be right. it's actually if you add the mothers age with the month she got pregnant. if its an even number its a female, if its odd its a male. and it does work. don't tell me it doesn't because i have experienced it myself.

Roxy Jun 21, 2011 05:22:42 PM ET

I'm 6 weeks and 4 days and this is my second pregnancy. my first was a boy and it went quite smoothly. i had no morning sickness sore breasts, nausea or anything else in early pregnancy, just headaches and heartburn after the second trimester. this pregnancy is a bit different. i'm not vomiting but i'm nauseous random times of the day mainly after a meal. my breasts have been sore for several weeks but they dnt hurt as much as before. i had flu like symptoms for a little while and i can get sleepy. my urine doesn't seem to be bright yellow and so i was wondering if i might expect a girl. my only fear is i think i got pregnant around ovulation and so i feel like i ruined my chances of having a baby girl:( what do you all think? what are your experiences?

Mayra Oct 13, 2014 02:05:41 PM ET

What did you end up having?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7