You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Not Gaining Weight During Pregnancy > Comments

Not Gaining Weight During Pregnancy Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Not Gaining Weight During Pregnancy

eliza Oct 21, 2017 09:59:56 AM ET

I'm 28weeks pregnant and since 22weeks have been 47kg and not gaining any weight. what might be the problem? please advice.

Neelima Oct 3, 2017 04:56:44 AM ET

I am 23 weeks pregnant. but, starting month to upto now, i just only gained 2kgs. this that my baby is healthy? this is my 1st pregnancy.

mbali Aug 29, 2017 05:40:30 AM ET

Hi, i'm 32. i'm 4 weeks pregnant and i'm 45kg and i think i don't gain wait. please help.

Anna Jul 26, 2017 09:18:58 PM ET

I'm 24weeks pregnant with my baby girl. when i first got pregnant, i was 170, now i'm 160 and my doctor says i've not gained any weight but, my baby is 2pounds already. does anyone have any idea of what's going on with me?

Amanda Apr 21, 2017 04:27:10 AM ET

I started at 95 kgs before pregnancy. i am 31 weeks and n down to 67 kgs i keep loosing it, and so does baby. any ideas?

Maria mendoza Mar 7, 2017 01:06:30 PM ET

I haven't gain any weight since pregnancy. i weigh 211 now but in february 28 i weighed 214. now i weigh 211 on march 07,2017. is that a problem? i eat a good diet and take my vitamins like folic acid, prenatal vitamins, and iron. still didn't gain weight since pregnancy

Kayleigh Oct 21, 2016 11:48:53 AM ET

I was 240 lbs when i fell pregnant, now in week 35 i'm 238 lbs. can i assume that i have actually lost weight (taking of the 24ish lbs for baby and all the extras)?

Desarae Jan 25, 2015 03:31:10 AM ET

I'm 35 weeks pregnant, and i haven't gained anymore weight than i've lost. some people say when they were pregnant they were all baby, but why is this. my doctor doesn't seem too concerned, so should i? this is my first pregnancy.

beatriz Jan 8, 2015 10:10:07 AM ET

I'm 5'1" and i used to be 120 lbs. now, i'm 6 weeks pregnant and weigh 135 lbs. is that normal?

Guest Jan 1, 2015 10:36:37 PM ET

I'm 34 weeks and i was 158 pounds when i became pregnant. i'm now 141.2 lbs and i'm still not gaining weight. what's wrong with this? i have asked a doctor and he said that my baby is taking my weight. is that true?

1 2 3 4 Next >>