You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Not Gaining Weight During Pregnancy > Comments

Not Gaining Weight During Pregnancy Comments & Discussion | Page 2

Read the full article at Not Gaining Weight During Pregnancy

Guest Sep 5, 2016 05:51:38 PM ET

I was 195 when i found out i was pregnant, now i'm 21 weeks in and weigh 185. all baby this go around. the first pregnancy was the opposite.

Desarae Jan 25, 2015 03:31:10 AM ET

I'm 35 weeks pregnant, and i haven't gained anymore weight than i've lost. some people say when they were pregnant they were all baby, but why is this. my doctor doesn't seem too concerned, so should i? this is my first pregnancy.

beatriz Jan 8, 2015 10:10:07 AM ET

I'm 5'1" and i used to be 120 lbs. now, i'm 6 weeks pregnant and weigh 135 lbs. is that normal?

Guest Jan 1, 2015 10:36:37 PM ET

I'm 34 weeks and i was 158 pounds when i became pregnant. i'm now 141.2 lbs and i'm still not gaining weight. what's wrong with this? i have asked a doctor and he said that my baby is taking my weight. is that true?

Brianna Dec 17, 2014 12:20:05 PM ET

When i got pregnant i was 158 lbs. i'm now 19, and i'm 129. i have g.d, so i cannot eat sugar or carbs. is there an issue?

kdod Nov 23, 2014 07:17:42 PM ET

I'm 33 weeks pregnancy. when i found out i was pregnant, i weighed 274 lbs. now, i'm 258 lbs. is there a problem? they said my baby is growing how it should, but i'm still worried.

Victoria Nov 19, 2014 03:23:52 PM ET

Hi i'm pregnant with my 4th baby. i'm 12 weeks now. with my first pregnancy, i gained 2 stone. my second i gained the 1st 4 pounds. my third, i gained 25 pounds. this pregnancy i've gained 4 pounds. i feel i'm going to go big. i started of at 7 stone. i'm 7 stone 11 now at 12 weeks. my kids were 5 pounds, 5 pounds, and 6 pounds. what's your thoughts. i'm starving all the time, but eat one meal a day.

Guest Nov 7, 2014 09:16:28 AM ET

My wife is 34 weeks pregnant before pregnant, she was 45 kg and now after 34 weeks her weight is 50. 5 kg from last 4 weeks her weight is same as 50 kg. is there a problem?

Guest Oct 8, 2014 07:15:26 AM ET

I'm 34 weeks tomorrow, and had my appointment toady, measuring at 30 weeks. i've only gained 13 pounds and i'm very scared. i have to get a growth scan.

liza Sep 28, 2014 11:24:19 PM ET

I'm 22 weeks, and i started off weighing 134 pounds. i lost 10 pounds in the first trimester, and gained back the 10 lbs slowly, but i'm losing it again. i'm now 131 pounds and i have no energy. plus, i have a pinched nerve in my lower back. i'm kind of worried that i'm going to have a difficult time delivering because of the lack of weight gain and energy.

<< 1 2 3 4 Next >>