You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Not Gaining Weight During Pregnancy > Comments

Not Gaining Weight During Pregnancy Comments & Discussion | Page 2

Read the full article at Not Gaining Weight During Pregnancy

Brianna Dec 17, 2014 12:20:05 PM ET

When i got pregnant i was 158 lbs. i'm now 19, and i'm 129. i have g.d, so i cannot eat sugar or carbs. is there an issue?

kdod Nov 23, 2014 07:17:42 PM ET

I'm 33 weeks pregnancy. when i found out i was pregnant, i weighed 274 lbs. now, i'm 258 lbs. is there a problem? they said my baby is growing how it should, but i'm still worried.

Victoria Nov 19, 2014 03:23:52 PM ET

Hi i'm pregnant with my 4th baby. i'm 12 weeks now. with my first pregnancy, i gained 2 stone. my second i gained the 1st 4 pounds. my third, i gained 25 pounds. this pregnancy i've gained 4 pounds. i feel i'm going to go big. i started of at 7 stone. i'm 7 stone 11 now at 12 weeks. my kids were 5 pounds, 5 pounds, and 6 pounds. what's your thoughts. i'm starving all the time, but eat one meal a day.

Guest Nov 7, 2014 09:16:28 AM ET

My wife is 34 weeks pregnant before pregnant, she was 45 kg and now after 34 weeks her weight is 50. 5 kg from last 4 weeks her weight is same as 50 kg. is there a problem?

Guest Oct 8, 2014 07:15:26 AM ET

I'm 34 weeks tomorrow, and had my appointment toady, measuring at 30 weeks. i've only gained 13 pounds and i'm very scared. i have to get a growth scan.

liza Sep 28, 2014 11:24:19 PM ET

I'm 22 weeks, and i started off weighing 134 pounds. i lost 10 pounds in the first trimester, and gained back the 10 lbs slowly, but i'm losing it again. i'm now 131 pounds and i have no energy. plus, i have a pinched nerve in my lower back. i'm kind of worried that i'm going to have a difficult time delivering because of the lack of weight gain and energy.

annmarie Sep 24, 2014 09:47:05 AM ET

I'm 30 weeks pregnant, and have lost 20lbs since i was 12 weeks pregnant. i have lost 7 lbs since week 22. so overall i have gained nothing.

Britney Kearce Sep 11, 2014 03:00:00 PM ET

I am 12 weeks and 4 days pregnant. i don't have morning sickness or anything like that. i eat all day long, but i am not gaining any weight at all. i do general walking around and all, but i don't exercise. so i don't understand. i started off weigh about 105 but came off some medicine which dropped me down to 99. but now i'm not gaining anything at all, i'm actually down to 97. should i be worried? what can i do? i'm trying not to stress about it, but it does worry me.

sara hull Aug 25, 2014 01:21:55 AM ET

I'm 14 weeks along (my first pregnancy) pre-pregnancy i weighed 192 lbs. i'm down to 161 lbs. i cant keep any food down and have absolutely no appetite. do you have any advice on how to gain weigh and feel better? i want to enjoy being pregnant, but i lay in bed most the day because of lack of energy. i have had a sch bleed 9 days ago and had a terrible time with uti's. they said my baby is doing great with a very strong heart beat and moving a lot. momma just wants to enjoy this. help!?!

Guest Jul 29, 2014 06:59:02 AM ET

I am 18 weeks pregnant and i haven't put on any weight.

<< 1 2 3 4 Next >>