You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Not Gaining Weight During Pregnancy > Comments

Not Gaining Weight During Pregnancy Comments & Discussion | Page 3

Read the full article at Not Gaining Weight During Pregnancy

Guest Nov 7, 2014 09:16:28 AM ET

My wife is 34 weeks pregnant before pregnant, she was 45 kg and now after 34 weeks her weight is 50. 5 kg from last 4 weeks her weight is same as 50 kg. is there a problem?

Guest Oct 8, 2014 07:15:26 AM ET

I'm 34 weeks tomorrow, and had my appointment toady, measuring at 30 weeks. i've only gained 13 pounds and i'm very scared. i have to get a growth scan.

liza Sep 28, 2014 11:24:19 PM ET

I'm 22 weeks, and i started off weighing 134 pounds. i lost 10 pounds in the first trimester, and gained back the 10 lbs slowly, but i'm losing it again. i'm now 131 pounds and i have no energy. plus, i have a pinched nerve in my lower back. i'm kind of worried that i'm going to have a difficult time delivering because of the lack of weight gain and energy.

annmarie Sep 24, 2014 09:47:05 AM ET

I'm 30 weeks pregnant, and have lost 20lbs since i was 12 weeks pregnant. i have lost 7 lbs since week 22. so overall i have gained nothing.

Britney Kearce Sep 11, 2014 03:00:00 PM ET

I am 12 weeks and 4 days pregnant. i don't have morning sickness or anything like that. i eat all day long, but i am not gaining any weight at all. i do general walking around and all, but i don't exercise. so i don't understand. i started off weigh about 105 but came off some medicine which dropped me down to 99. but now i'm not gaining anything at all, i'm actually down to 97. should i be worried? what can i do? i'm trying not to stress about it, but it does worry me.

sara hull Aug 25, 2014 01:21:55 AM ET

I'm 14 weeks along (my first pregnancy) pre-pregnancy i weighed 192 lbs. i'm down to 161 lbs. i cant keep any food down and have absolutely no appetite. do you have any advice on how to gain weigh and feel better? i want to enjoy being pregnant, but i lay in bed most the day because of lack of energy. i have had a sch bleed 9 days ago and had a terrible time with uti's. they said my baby is doing great with a very strong heart beat and moving a lot. momma just wants to enjoy this. help!?!

Guest Jul 29, 2014 06:59:02 AM ET

I am 18 weeks pregnant and i haven't put on any weight.

Savannah Jun 6, 2014 12:23:07 AM ET

I am almost 17 weeks and i have not gained any weight. in fact i have lost almost 10 pounds. why is this?

amy in cali Jul 15, 2013 01:54:20 PM ET

I started at 140lbs lost 10 in my first trimester due to morning sickness(130lbs). now i'm 35 weeks but i've been at 151lbs for two month :( i eat but not as much ad before because of severe heartburn, i mean stomacher acid coming out of my nose even when i just drink water :( so eating a lot is something i'm deathly afraid of. what i'm wondering is do i count my weight gain from the 140 where i started? or the 130, my lowest weight during my prehancy?

Caty Jul 3, 2013 07:57:55 PM ET

Im 19 weeks and have lost half a pound!! its all good though my doctor said im healthy as a horse!!! i only gained 19 with my first child and plan on not gaining more then 10 with this one.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 Next >>