You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Not Gaining Weight During Pregnancy > Comments

Not Gaining Weight During Pregnancy Comments & Discussion | Page 3

Read the full article at Not Gaining Weight During Pregnancy

Savannah Jun 6, 2014 12:23:07 AM ET

I am almost 17 weeks and i have not gained any weight. in fact i have lost almost 10 pounds. why is this?

amy in cali Jul 15, 2013 01:54:20 PM ET

I started at 140lbs lost 10 in my first trimester due to morning sickness(130lbs). now i'm 35 weeks but i've been at 151lbs for two month :( i eat but not as much ad before because of severe heartburn, i mean stomacher acid coming out of my nose even when i just drink water :( so eating a lot is something i'm deathly afraid of. what i'm wondering is do i count my weight gain from the 140 where i started? or the 130, my lowest weight during my prehancy?

Caty Jul 3, 2013 07:57:55 PM ET

Im 19 weeks and have lost half a pound!! its all good though my doctor said im healthy as a horse!!! i only gained 19 with my first child and plan on not gaining more then 10 with this one.

Bobbie Apr 12, 2013 09:18:34 AM ET

I am 33 weeks and have only gained 9 pounds. i started out at 114 and now 123. i have never in my life been over 117.

SassyClassy Mar 20, 2013 03:34:30 AM ET

I'm 26 weeks and have only gained 11 pounds. it's 2 pounds under the lower end of where i should be. i feel like i'm eating enough but i'm not sure...

Sky Feb 22, 2013 09:25:35 AM ET

I'm 11w 2d.. before pregnancy i weighed 125, now down to 118. i eat an amazing amount of food and i'm past the baby bump stage where i actually look pregnant yet not gaining weight. this is the first pregnancy that i have been able to carry past first trimester. to say the least i'm getting a little scared.

tiana Dec 28, 2012 12:26:04 AM ET

28 weeks pregnant and havn't gained a pound, actually lost 40., and kept it off. dr seems fine with it though.

Julie Nov 7, 2012 12:16:39 AM ET

I'm 24 weeks and 4 days and i have lost 43 pounds since becoming pregnant. i've not had morning sickness and i'm eating healthy but i'm still dropping weight my ob says i will have to talk to a nutritionist but so long as the baby is fine she doesn't see a problem with my weight loss.

Julie Nov 7, 2012 12:16:38 AM ET

courtney Oct 24, 2012 10:57:20 PM ET

I am 16 wks 2 days pregnant and haven't gained any weight yet. i asked the nurse at my obgyn n she said its no big deal. i also had a quick ultrasound yesterday n my dr said baby looks fine. so i'm not gonna stress bout not puttin on the lbs cuz i kno it'll happen eventually.

<< 1 2 3 4 Next >>