You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Not Gaining Weight During Pregnancy > Comments

Not Gaining Weight During Pregnancy Comments & Discussion | Page 4

Read the full article at Not Gaining Weight During Pregnancy

Bobbie Apr 12, 2013 09:18:34 AM ET

I am 33 weeks and have only gained 9 pounds. i started out at 114 and now 123. i have never in my life been over 117.

SassyClassy Mar 20, 2013 03:34:30 AM ET

I'm 26 weeks and have only gained 11 pounds. it's 2 pounds under the lower end of where i should be. i feel like i'm eating enough but i'm not sure...

Sky Feb 22, 2013 09:25:35 AM ET

I'm 11w 2d.. before pregnancy i weighed 125, now down to 118. i eat an amazing amount of food and i'm past the baby bump stage where i actually look pregnant yet not gaining weight. this is the first pregnancy that i have been able to carry past first trimester. to say the least i'm getting a little scared.

tiana Dec 28, 2012 12:26:04 AM ET

28 weeks pregnant and havn't gained a pound, actually lost 40., and kept it off. dr seems fine with it though.

Julie Nov 7, 2012 12:16:39 AM ET

I'm 24 weeks and 4 days and i have lost 43 pounds since becoming pregnant. i've not had morning sickness and i'm eating healthy but i'm still dropping weight my ob says i will have to talk to a nutritionist but so long as the baby is fine she doesn't see a problem with my weight loss.

Julie Nov 7, 2012 12:16:38 AM ET

courtney Oct 24, 2012 10:57:20 PM ET

I am 16 wks 2 days pregnant and haven't gained any weight yet. i asked the nurse at my obgyn n she said its no big deal. i also had a quick ultrasound yesterday n my dr said baby looks fine. so i'm not gonna stress bout not puttin on the lbs cuz i kno it'll happen eventually.

courtney Oct 24, 2012 10:55:47 PM ET

shapaija Oct 21, 2012 07:29:54 PM ET

I'm 27 weeks and i've only gained 6 pounds... i'm really worried. though i eat a lot it seems to go nowhere

Ashley Sep 29, 2012 09:02:54 PM ET

Im 8 weeks and i have lost 22 lbs. i thought this was a good thing untill i found out that i was pregnant now im a little scared.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 Next >>