You are here: Home - Pregnancy - When Do Pregnancy Symptoms Begin? > Comments

When Do Pregnancy Symptoms Begin? Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at When Do Pregnancy Symptoms Begin?

Cecilia Jul 17, 2018 05:51:27 AM ET

Hi, i was supposed to have my period on the 10th of july,up to now i can't see anything but my stomach is not hurting. please help.

Amie Jul 12, 2018 09:00:40 AM ET

I don't know whether i am pregnant or not. had unprotected sex after my periods, and after 9 days there is a sudden change in my normal routine. i've not had any spotting, kind of thing, but have been suffering from mood swings, constipation,urge to rush to washroom, craving for food, etc. could it be pregnancy or should i wait for my period cycle?

Shifa Jan 31, 2018 08:19:21 PM ET

I had unprotected sex on 7th. after 2 weeks i got my periods. it was kind of regular period, just for 3 days. after that i started bleeding brownish in colour, and some kind of white watery discharge. i also have some cramps and backache,headache,leg pain. i did a pregnancy test on 31st. it was negative. please help me. what should i do?

Angel Dec 25, 2017 03:10:55 PM ET

Please, i had sex ten days ago. after the sex, i noticed i had an infection and got my self treated. after the sex that very day i took postona 2 and now i feel very hungry recently and had to eat all the time . i feel soreness on my nipples,my waist aches,my tummy is now bigger, i used to have a very flat tummy before. i am afraid i might be pregnant. please help me out.

yayra Sep 23, 2017 04:19:54 AM ET

Hi. i had my period last month twice, and i use to enter into this month on the 16th day. i had unprotected sex, and then the following day i started feeling some pain in my breast and started giving off gas frequent. could i be pregnant?

Star Jan 5, 2017 12:59:23 PM ET

Hello i was wondering if someone can help me. i had unprotected sex five days ago. sex did not last long maybe a few seconds or so because i felt uncomfortable and told him to stop. so he did not get to finish at all like ejaculation but i am still scared of precum even if sex was just in seconds. i don't know if i was ovulating or not so on that same day i went to the store and took an emergency contraception pill, it was called take action. ever since that day i have been having cramps for four days after that situation with unprotected sex and taking that pill. does anyone know if i have a huge chance of becoming pregnant? or are these cramps a sign of something because i think five days is probably way too soon for pregnancy symptoms unless you cramp if your body is already having conception i don't know how it works.

jenjen Sep 20, 2016 02:19:49 PM ET

Please help me out. i'm not sure if i am pregnant. i am eating a lot and my abdomen keeps feeling like pins and needles.

Guest Aug 23, 2016 04:37:24 AM ET

Hi, i had sex before 2 days on 23rd august. i'm feeling bloated and crampy. no other symptoms. i have to go on vacation on the 3rd of september. my period cycle is due on 6th of september. should i take pills to postpone my periods? will it affect my pregnancy?? please help... i don't want to lose my pregnancy.

Guest Mar 29, 2015 01:39:46 AM ET

Also, i've had all but three early pregnancy symptoms. so that's why i've been skeptical along with these cramps and they're only on my right side.

Guest Mar 29, 2015 01:23:33 AM ET

Hi, i was wondering if someone could help me out. i have irregular periods, and i just started the nexplanon bar in my arm in august. my last period was at the beginning of january, and sometimes i go months without one, so it didn't bother me when i didn't get one in february. but, march 9th was the last time i had sex since july of last year. anyway, i started cramping a week and a half to two weeks ago, and i kept thinking it's my period, but i haven't had one yet. i should have already started a few days ago. i'm very skeptical about it being pregnancy because i have the bar. but, my friend had the bar and ended up pregnant with her daughter. any thoughts?

1 2 3 Next >>

Go back to When Do Pregnancy Symptoms Begin?