You are here: Home - Pregnancy - When Do Pregnancy Symptoms Begin? > Comments

When Do Pregnancy Symptoms Begin? Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at When Do Pregnancy Symptoms Begin?

yayra Sep 23, 2017 04:19:54 AM ET

Hi. i had my period last month twice, and i use to enter into this month on the 16th day. i had unprotected sex, and then the following day i started feeling some pain in my breast and started giving off gas frequent. could i be pregnant?

Star Jan 5, 2017 12:59:23 PM ET

Hello i was wondering if someone can help me. i had unprotected sex five days ago. sex did not last long maybe a few seconds or so because i felt uncomfortable and told him to stop. so he did not get to finish at all like ejaculation but i am still scared of precum even if sex was just in seconds. i don't know if i was ovulating or not so on that same day i went to the store and took an emergency contraception pill, it was called take action. ever since that day i have been having cramps for four days after that situation with unprotected sex and taking that pill. does anyone know if i have a huge chance of becoming pregnant? or are these cramps a sign of something because i think five days is probably way too soon for pregnancy symptoms unless you cramp if your body is already having conception i don't know how it works.

Guest Mar 29, 2015 01:39:46 AM ET

Also, i've had all but three early pregnancy symptoms. so that's why i've been skeptical along with these cramps and they're only on my right side.

Guest Mar 29, 2015 01:23:33 AM ET

Hi, i was wondering if someone could help me out. i have irregular periods, and i just started the nexplanon bar in my arm in august. my last period was at the beginning of january, and sometimes i go months without one, so it didn't bother me when i didn't get one in february. but, march 9th was the last time i had sex since july of last year. anyway, i started cramping a week and a half to two weeks ago, and i kept thinking it's my period, but i haven't had one yet. i should have already started a few days ago. i'm very skeptical about it being pregnancy because i have the bar. but, my friend had the bar and ended up pregnant with her daughter. any thoughts?

lora Dec 9, 2014 12:20:51 PM ET

I feel very sleepy at the random times of the day. could this be a symptom?

Alexis Struckland Oct 1, 2014 12:09:53 AM ET

Hi. i had sex, and i was 15 days late. now i'm bleeding, and it seems like i'm on my period. could i be pregnant?

zinzi May 27, 2014 12:44:25 PM ET

I had sex with my boyfriend. the first round he use a condom, and second round he didn't use a condom. its being long not having my periods am wondering if i am pregnant. please help cause i am about to test.

Guest Oct 30, 2013 02:53:24 PM ET

Hi.. i had my period october 1st. it lasted five days. i had unprotected sex two days ago. i have really light red discharge and a little bit of cramping. i eat more, could i be pregnant?

mark May 16, 2013 04:58:35 AM ET

Hi my girlfriend says that.. when she woke up in the morning she feels like different..she didnt take a breakfast yet but she...you know..puke or somthng and lately she feels head ache and feels dizzy..hmm i dont know why its happening to her.. it already 5 days when we had sex.. but i use condom ofcoures... help me

tammy May 5, 2013 04:25:58 AM ET

I thought i was pregnant because my last period was three days late and o was having tender breasts i took two test one that night and the next morning both said negative yet i can't suck in my stomach and o get sharp pains in my vagina when i bend over it only happens rarely but they hurt help if u can

1 2 Next >>

Go back to When Do Pregnancy Symptoms Begin?