You are here: Home - Pregnancy - When Do Pregnancy Symptoms Begin? > Comments

When Do Pregnancy Symptoms Begin? Comments & Discussion | Page 2

Read the full article at When Do Pregnancy Symptoms Begin?

Jani Feb 14, 2013 09:54:06 AM ET

I've been experiencing a lot of cramping a little dizziness my brest and belly have been itchy . i have also been feeling super bloated . i had protected sex on the 27th of january and had my period on the 29 of january but it was light which i thought was weird. i just don't know if it has to do with me taking the plan b on january 9 because i had "protected sex" on january 6. omg....sorry i wrote it all end to start . i haven't tested myself because its to early to know right ?? could i be pregnant ???

marie Jan 3, 2013 06:47:43 PM ET

I've been on birth control for a year now and my periods have continued to be the same. start light get medium heavy and lighten up. sunday decemeber 23 i began my sugar pills. my period usually arrives about the third fourth sugar pill. on the 27th i got very light spotting. mostly brown and it was snotty like slimy at some points with a hint of red. again not heavy at all and only when i wiped. all i got was a dark brown spot my pad not tiny but not big and that's all that came and that's unusual for me. it stopped after a few days. i began my active pills december 30 anyways and yesterday january 2 i began cramping a little bit and it felt like my period was coming nothing. i've been a little quesy but i could be coming down with something i maybe? i took a home pregnancy test this afternoon(the 3rd) and it said negative it was one of those droppers. what's wrong with me

shonaa Nov 19, 2012 06:12:13 AM ET

Hi i was supose to get my period on the 12th of dis month while then i was having most of the pregnancy symtoms but i got me period five dayz late am i preg or not plz help

Amy Sep 20, 2012 01:45:54 AM ET

I have taken the clomid pill on 5-9 days of my cycle and on the 12 cycle day i went to the dr and was told i had a nice follical (or egg i guess) according to the dr i was supposed to have sex on the 12 14 16 and 18 day of my cycle. tomorrow (09-20 2012) will be the 18th day... how do i know if the clomid worked and im pregnant. i dont know if i should be showing symptoms or if i am just wishing so hard that i am pregnant that i making myself think i am pregnant. when should i take a test to see or should i wait till my next dr apt?

mary z Aug 29, 2012 05:42:36 PM ET

First round of clomid last pill 11 days ago, 6 days ago got positive ovulation test ( first one ever )for past 4 days have felt slugish like aunt flo is arriving af not due for another 6 days, anybody any ideas

mimi Aug 2, 2012 02:26:23 PM ET

I don't know if i'm experiencing any of these or at least don't know that this is the reason...but i had sex right after my period and about two weeks later, i'm bleeding, or spotting rather. i've taken a home pregnancy test but i know it was too soon to detect anything. i do feel different but again, i can't exactly say this maybe the reason why. some advice on wether you think i may or may not be please! i can't wait any longer to know!

<< 1 2

Go back to When Do Pregnancy Symptoms Begin?