You are here: Home - Pregnancy - When Do Pregnancy Symptoms Begin? > Comments

When Do Pregnancy Symptoms Begin? Comments & Discussion | Page 2

Read the full article at When Do Pregnancy Symptoms Begin?

lora Dec 9, 2014 12:20:51 PM ET

I feel very sleepy at the random times of the day. could this be a symptom?

Alexis Struckland Oct 1, 2014 12:09:53 AM ET

Hi. i had sex, and i was 15 days late. now i'm bleeding, and it seems like i'm on my period. could i be pregnant?

zinzi May 27, 2014 12:44:25 PM ET

I had sex with my boyfriend. the first round he use a condom, and second round he didn't use a condom. its being long not having my periods am wondering if i am pregnant. please help cause i am about to test.

Guest Oct 30, 2013 02:53:24 PM ET

Hi.. i had my period october 1st. it lasted five days. i had unprotected sex two days ago. i have really light red discharge and a little bit of cramping. i eat more, could i be pregnant?

mark May 16, 2013 04:58:35 AM ET

Hi my girlfriend says that.. when she woke up in the morning she feels like different..she didnt take a breakfast yet but she...you know..puke or somthng and lately she feels head ache and feels dizzy..hmm i dont know why its happening to her.. it already 5 days when we had sex.. but i use condom ofcoures... help me

tammy May 5, 2013 04:25:58 AM ET

I thought i was pregnant because my last period was three days late and o was having tender breasts i took two test one that night and the next morning both said negative yet i can't suck in my stomach and o get sharp pains in my vagina when i bend over it only happens rarely but they hurt help if u can

Jani Feb 14, 2013 09:54:06 AM ET

I've been experiencing a lot of cramping a little dizziness my brest and belly have been itchy . i have also been feeling super bloated . i had protected sex on the 27th of january and had my period on the 29 of january but it was light which i thought was weird. i just don't know if it has to do with me taking the plan b on january 9 because i had "protected sex" on january 6. omg....sorry i wrote it all end to start . i haven't tested myself because its to early to know right ?? could i be pregnant ???

marie Jan 3, 2013 06:47:43 PM ET

I've been on birth control for a year now and my periods have continued to be the same. start light get medium heavy and lighten up. sunday decemeber 23 i began my sugar pills. my period usually arrives about the third fourth sugar pill. on the 27th i got very light spotting. mostly brown and it was snotty like slimy at some points with a hint of red. again not heavy at all and only when i wiped. all i got was a dark brown spot my pad not tiny but not big and that's all that came and that's unusual for me. it stopped after a few days. i began my active pills december 30 anyways and yesterday january 2 i began cramping a little bit and it felt like my period was coming nothing. i've been a little quesy but i could be coming down with something i maybe? i took a home pregnancy test this afternoon(the 3rd) and it said negative it was one of those droppers. what's wrong with me

shonaa Nov 19, 2012 06:12:13 AM ET

Hi i was supose to get my period on the 12th of dis month while then i was having most of the pregnancy symtoms but i got me period five dayz late am i preg or not plz help

Amy Sep 20, 2012 01:45:54 AM ET

I have taken the clomid pill on 5-9 days of my cycle and on the 12 cycle day i went to the dr and was told i had a nice follical (or egg i guess) according to the dr i was supposed to have sex on the 12 14 16 and 18 day of my cycle. tomorrow (09-20 2012) will be the 18th day... how do i know if the clomid worked and im pregnant. i dont know if i should be showing symptoms or if i am just wishing so hard that i am pregnant that i making myself think i am pregnant. when should i take a test to see or should i wait till my next dr apt?

<< 1 2 3 Next >>

Go back to When Do Pregnancy Symptoms Begin?