You are here: Home - Pregnancy - What To Expect When You\'re Expecting Twins! > Comments

What To Expect When You\'re Expecting Twins! Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at What To Expect When You're Expecting Twins!

Emélie Jun 8, 2017 10:17:48 PM ET

This is my first pregnancy, and i'm 24 weeks pregnant with twins. they are pretty active on a daily basis, so concerned that they have not moved at all since this morning. is this normal?

Guest Oct 24, 2016 01:12:11 PM ET

I think this article is very helpful for people,it has solved our problem,thanks!

Sindie Apr 11, 2015 11:34:15 AM ET

I am 19 weeks pregnant with twins. we don't know the gender yet, but we're so happy and blessed. this is my second pregnancy, but i'm always tired and sometimes struggling to sleep on my sides. i never had morning sickness and i am praying to reach 36 weeks.

Guest Apr 1, 2015 09:07:12 AM ET

I'm 18 weeks with twins. i'm not sure what i'm having yet, but is it normal not to feel movement yet?

Nataly Feb 14, 2015 01:01:49 PM ET

I went to er due to bleeding. i knew i was pregnant, but after the emergency ultrasound, they found out i was 6 weeks and 5 days pregnant with fraternal twins!!! i am still bleeding on and off. is this common with twins?? it's been 2 weeks. the baby's were great; good sizes, heartbeats, and everything. :) i'm so excited! i'm super tired, and have horrible food aversions. :( i'm tying to eat as much as possible though. :)

Krys Mar 4, 2015 12:31:32 PM ET

Hi nataly! i'm in the same boat as you, i'm pregnant with identical twins, 7 weeks, and have been spotting on and off since 5 weeks. the doctor didn't seem concerned, so i guess it's common. btw, congrats!!! =)

krystal lee Feb 14, 2015 03:52:28 AM ET

I'm 28 weeks pregnant with dcda twins, boy and a girl. i have a shortened cervix and funneling. now i have a blood sugar of 2.9. i feel terrible. i'm sore and tired, but my brain is telling me to do the nesting thing. i have 4 children already, and i'm meant to be bed resting. i've had a round of steroids for babies lungs and am on progesterone until the end. :(

mommy of 2 more Jan 8, 2015 05:43:22 AM ET

I am 10 weeks pregnant with twins. since day one, i have been nauseated and have experienced all day sickness. i found out at 6 weeks that we were welcoming twins, and was fortunate enough to hear the heartbeats. i have 3 kids already, and so far this has been my toughest pregnancy. i'm hoping it gets better as the weeks go by. i was wondering how long nausea usually lasts.

Guest Feb 9, 2015 11:59:31 AM ET

Mine eased off around 14 weeks, but i wasn't over my sickness until 16 weeks. now that i'm in my 3rd trimester, it's creeping back up again.

bella Dec 9, 2014 01:42:55 PM ET

I'm supposed to be 10 weeks pregnant with twins. i just found out yesterday on my first ultrasound, but they couldn't see heartbeats yet. i feel i might be earlier, but just wondered if any one has an idea why? my doctor said not to get too excited yet, because she couldn't find heartbeats, and before this ultrasound, i went two other times and they couldn't see anything until now. maybe the hearts will appear next time? i'm just confused. :(

Guest Nov 12, 2014 04:55:55 AM ET

I am 7 weeks pregnant with twins and i am so scared and excited at the same time. i feel so blessed and my twins will be my 3rd borns. hopefully ,it will be boys since i have two girls.

Jennifer Oct 10, 2014 10:43:58 PM ET

I'm expecting twins, a girl and boy. i will be 36 weeks on october 15, and this is my third pregnancy. i have a 6 year old son and a 4 year old daughter. this is the hardness pregnancy due to morning sickness, tired quickly, and my whole body is itchy. my doctor said she might let me go to 37 weeks, but also said it's better to wait until my water breaks. i tell you, i want big healthy babies, but i'm so ready to not be pregnant anymore. good luck!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next >>

Go back to What To Expect When You\'re Expecting Twins!