You are here: Home - Pregnancy - What To Expect When You\'re Expecting Twins! > Comments

What To Expect When You\'re Expecting Twins! Comments & Discussion | Page 2

Read the full article at What To Expect When You're Expecting Twins!

Palesa Oct 8, 2014 06:11:17 AM ET

I am 33 weeks pregnant with identical twin girls my doctor said on the 27th. maybe i'll go for c-section. he said i can even go on my 38th week as long as the twins are oh. but, i feel like 38 weeks is far. i hardly work or sleep at night, and i can't even stand for 5 minutes.

Palesa Jun 19, 2014 09:01:03 AM ET

Hi i'm 17 weeks pregnant with twins (girls) and this is my second pregnancy. i just found out yesterday that they are twins. i'm so happy and scared at the same time. is it normal to be scared?

tumi May 16, 2014 11:08:42 AM ET

Hi, i'm 29 weeks pregnant with twins and i was vomiting from day 1. a week ago i was admitted due to the pain on my right abdomen from the lower back. i wondered what was causing that. but, finally i found out that i was suffering from anemia caused by the ice cubes that i was eating.

Guest Feb 6, 2015 01:50:47 PM ET

Ice cubes don't cause anemia. it's a symptom of anemia.

Guest Mar 1, 2014 05:46:15 AM ET

I'm 29 weeks pregnant with twins (boy and girl). this is my 3rd pregnancy and i'm happy as ever. i will have 2 princes and 2 princesses.. :-)

Guest Jan 20, 2014 09:35:44 AM ET

This is my first pregnancy and am having twins. i found out when i was 10 weeks, and i'm so exited!

Guest Dec 30, 2013 01:28:51 PM ET

I don't know why i feel hungry a lot after having heavy food in another 10 minutes. i'm 5 weeks pregnant. i never had this feeling in my previous pregnancy. please just help me. have i got twins?

pregowith2 Sep 19, 2014 11:36:24 AM ET

This is my second pregnancy, and this time pregnant with twins. i knew i was gaining weight too quickly, but even through the morning sickness, or all day sickness, i couldn't help that i was literally hungry all the time!! i found out i was pregnant with twins at 12 weeks. good luck!

Guest Dec 29, 2013 10:21:04 PM ET

Hi everyone! i am 5 1/2 months pregnant. it's my 4th pregnancy and i only just found out at 20 weeks we are having twins! my ob didn't do an early ultrasound because i was certain of my dates. i write everything down!! i knew something was different and i got huge fast but my doctor just kept saying it was because it was baby number 4 so i didn't think much of it! well surprise!! my husband and i have 3 girls now 13, 7, and 6 and both of these babies are girls also!!! my poor hubby is so outnumbered! neither one of us have twins in our families but the more i am reading up on it the more i'm finding out it is probably due to my age (32). we are still very shocked as this is very fresh to us only finding out 2 weeks ago but excited too! i just keep hearing and reading about the babies likely hood of coming early which makes me nervous so i'm just hoping and praying for the best!! good luck to all you other expecting moms :)

Tyra Dec 13, 2013 12:17:02 PM ET

I found out we were having twins at an early 5 weeks. i knew i was pregnant but twins was a complete shock. i am a mother of 2 boys and this pregnancy is different in every aspect. fatigue, sleepy, hunger, everything. i am excited and scared at the same time. i am happy and very blessed. only 2 more months and we will hopefully see what we are having, i will find out in a few weeks whether we are fraternal or not. excited.

Guest Dec 5, 2013 06:07:46 AM ET

I'm only 5 and 1/2 weeks pregnant with twins. i just found out monday and i should be able to get their heartbeat on tuesday of next appointment. my body feels so different now and no one thinks that's possible. i feel pains in my lower tummy everyday, which my doctor informed me was normal. i just wonder if i will get two full term and that they both get here just fine.

Guest Dec 1, 2013 11:48:42 PM ET

I'm 27 weeks 2 days with twins g&b and my doctor told me my babies are big. i already measure at 39 weeks. my belly drops low and i get braxton hicks contractions. i already have 3 kids 8, 6, 1 and there are so many things that are different from being pregnant with them and now my twins. i'm not sure if i'm going to last until my due date which is 2/28/14, but i just want to a least make it to my baby shower on 12/7/14. i'm trying to get what i need for them in case they come early.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next >>

Go back to What To Expect When You\'re Expecting Twins!