You are here: Home - Pregnancy - What To Expect When You\'re Expecting Twins! > Comments

What To Expect When You\'re Expecting Twins! Comments & Discussion | Page 4

Read the full article at What To Expect When You're Expecting Twins!

pops Jul 3, 2013 10:40:16 AM ET

Hi all im 18 weeks preg with fraternal twins.i knew from early on it was twins due to morning sickness which i never had on my other 2babies..had a scan at 9 weeks and they said one baby.still not convinced had a second scan @ 15 weks and 2 babies..soooo happy

Guest Jun 25, 2013 10:28:55 PM ET

Twins come from the dad's side based on his mother.

guest Jul 21, 2013 11:29:53 AM ET

That's not at all true.

Guest Sep 22, 2013 04:38:21 AM ET

Lol twins have little to do with the fathers sperm and everything to do with the mothers eggs and ovulation frequency :-)

Guest Jan 1, 2014 09:31:15 PM ET

The only time the dad plays a roll is if twins were on his side of his family and he has a daughters, she could carry the gene that may provide twins.

Jodie Jun 16, 2013 01:10:33 PM ET

I had a baby girl four months ago and just found out im two months pregnant. i'm soo much more tired this time, i feel sick all the time, (but never actually sick) my belly us huge for this far on. could i be having twins? xx

Yanti Jun 15, 2013 02:53:55 PM ET

I am 25weeks pregnant wif twins.. 1boy & 1girl.. i hav 4 other kids age 9yrs,6yrs,4yrs & 22mths.. this pregnancy is much much far difference frm e other pregnancy i've gone tru.. i felt sooo tired easily, my back keeps aching, can't walk far distance, can't sit still if nt my buttock hurts a lot.. i wonder if other mummies expecting twins encounter e same experience as me ;((

Emma Jul 20, 2013 11:09:53 AM ET

I am 32+4 weeks with fraternal boys and i feel the same as you, feel like i cant keep still but soooo tired aswel. planning for a natural delivery, how are you planning yours? its wierd having 2 in there i have to say haha.

Gillian May 23, 2013 05:43:00 PM ET

I'm 12 weeks pregnant extremely tired and very big already.. sometimes morning sickness. i feel i'm like i'm having twins.. there are twins on both my side and my partners side. been for a scan but can only get 1 heartbeat so far. midwife wife said my womb is quiet high already and there could be 2.. has this ever happened to anyone else.. my 2nd pregnancy i have a little girl 13 months old ;)

first_time_mommy May 18, 2013 11:45:03 PM ET

9 weeks with twins! suuuper exciting. unbelievable really. i have low grade nausea at diff times of the day but nothing that can be classified as "morning sickness" really. extremely tired most of the time... even after waking up from a night of restful sleep! peeing alll the time.. even twice in the middle of the night! i'll probably have to park myself in there once i'm bigger. tummy not showing but i can't button up my fitted jeans.. presses too much against the lower belly. just praying and hoping that its a smooth and happy pregnancy resulting in healthy babies!

Judith May 8, 2013 12:54:53 PM ET

Im nearly 6 weeks and my gut is telling me its twins . . constant aches down below and my tummy looks huge already ( mostly bloating lol ) cant wait xx

BethDawn May 1, 2013 09:25:19 AM ET

I'm about 10 weeks pregnant with my second set of twins. i have fraternal boys that just turned 2 in april. it's scary and exciting at the same time. i'm looking for anyone else who may have experienced having two sets of twins....so far, i've not been able to find anyone :(

KIKI Apr 17, 2013 08:59:41 PM ET

Hello! i am 28 weeks pregnant with twin girls! i knew something was different about this pregnancy due to the overwhlelming morning sickness i experienced early on. i found out i was carrying twins at 6 weeks through a trans-vaginal u/s. so far so good with the pregnancy aside from the morning sickness and extreme tiredness. no weight gain! no swelling or high blood pressure. unbelievable, right?! my doctors will be inducing me at 38 weeks. good luck to everyone!!!!

eileen Apr 15, 2013 09:52:26 AM ET

Hi all moms i'm 18 weeks pregnant my husbands family keep teing me i'm pregnant with twins my husband has a set of twins it his family like i say i'm 18weeks and i'm so big i don't get sick all the time but really tried all the time help me to find out how do y tell u haveing twins thanks all i'm from s a eileen

Brooke Apr 30, 2013 02:03:48 PM ET

Unfortunately twins come from the moms side, not the dads, but you could still be having twins it doesn't always have to run in the family either. good luck to you

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next >>

Go back to What To Expect When You\'re Expecting Twins!