You are here: Home - Pregnancy - What To Expect When You\'re Expecting Twins! > Comments

What To Expect When You\'re Expecting Twins! Comments & Discussion | Page 6

Read the full article at What To Expect When You're Expecting Twins!

Claire Jan 10, 2013 04:55:05 AM ET

I am currently 10 weeks pregnant with twins, and i look like i did when i was 5 months pregnant with my first child lol! very tired all the time and hungry too!

Tina Jan 11, 2013 10:11:56 PM ET

I just found out i am 9 weeks with twins! crazy, right?!

Meri Jan 23, 2013 08:20:56 PM ET

I'm currently 10 weeks with my second set of twins!

debbie Nov 14, 2012 06:03:27 AM ET

I'm 20 and this is the first time for me. i'm 10 weeks now i can't fit into any of my old pants, at 5 weeks i was wandering about with my pants un ziped cuz it hurt. haven't had an a/s yet. but all i keep hearing from every one is your going to have twins! last night it felt like something moved. i know i shouldn't be growing this fast and it worrys me at times. iv been feeling so sick lately it seems its geting worce too. i gess ill have to wait till monday :)

miracle Nov 13, 2012 07:00:20 AM ET

I am 10 weeks pregnant i feel heavy,tired ,sick does it mean am pragnant for twins?

Sue Oct 7, 2012 04:40:48 PM ET

I am 9 and a half weeks pregnant with twins and i am showing as i did with my son at 4 months. growing fast and loving it.

shannon Sep 25, 2012 08:17:50 PM ET

I can't stnd the pain some times i can't move with both of the babies inside it hurt plus i already have a short cervix 20ml at 23weeks i don't no what to do they kick a lot i no that they are healthy but i'm scared cause of this pain between mii legs is bad .....sometimes i have to take 20sec to move to mii left or right it has gotte worse i just hope i make to 32 weeks plus ....mii doctor has me on these shots to keep the babies inside ...but i have a history of preterm labor i'm so worried

shannon Sep 25, 2012 08:11:45 PM ET

I am 23 weeks pregnant wit identical twin boys in i tell u when i was 6 weeks pregnant i looked like i was 4 months, now i am 23 weeks in my belly is bigg as ever i can't fit into anything i eat twice as much i'm not sick any more like i was in my first stage to 21 weeks i was not able to keep anything down at all but i was still gaining weight in of course the babies are to it is just a blessing to have twins i just hope i can tell them apart lol

LaRonda Sep 7, 2012 10:53:05 PM ET

I am 24 years old an i feel horrible, according to my last period i am going ton 10 weeks, but i have been sick since my 4 week. i have been sick at night, mornings and also during the day. i think i am having twins b.c im showing all ready but, im so scared b.c i just dont think i can handle twins....but god is in control..i guess he was give me more than i can bare!

chasity Aug 16, 2012 07:24:03 AM ET

I have 12 yr old twin girls and it never got easier like everyone said lol!! but it was a real experience to say the least, i just wish they would have been more linked and not so dang opposites, they have litterally fought since they were inside of my womb and i used to joke around and tell my hubby that they were fighting over who's "womb" it was and sur enough when they were born they didnt want to sleep next to each other and would cry until we seperted them and had to buy another crib and bassenette! and they hav been at odds since and it has gotten worse as the years go on but we are hoping they will be best sisters and bff's when they are a bit older!! now here again i am preg well everything in this life says and feels like it and i have a strong feeling its twins again as my great grandmother had a set of twin girls and another set 9 months later!! and i am only about 8 or 9 weeks along but i am already really swollen in my belly and breasts just exactly like when i got preg with my twins!! i was only about 5 weeks along with my 12 yr old twins and at our wedding day someone thought i was like 6 months along or more! and again i look super prego!!! i also have a 15 yr old son and a 13 yr old daughter and i did get the big belly with my son but not until the last trimester i looked like i was having multiples lol! if i listed my symptoms and the neg blood and urine hosp tests i have been thru in the last week it would be crazy! i do have a liver disease that i just found out can cause th hook- effect in pregnancy and even more so/often when carrying multiples!!! well i am going batty and crampy and havn achy bb's so i am gonna rock on out of here 4 now but plz prayrs and blessings are really apprec!!!gl all you ttc!!! babydust n love 2 ya'lz!!!!!

Kimberly Apr 23, 2012 12:32:35 PM ET

I am about 10 weeks along with twins. i will have a 4 year old, a 2 year old and newborns!! yikes! i do measure large as well, couldn't do up my pants and 5 weeks and have been very nausous. twice as nausous as i was with my daughter. this one has been harder for me mostly because of sickness, anxiety, and being very tired! i dont feel my husband understands well this time because with my other 2 i was running circles and worked in high stress environments until the day i had them. i guess we all just need to hang in there. :)

sharon Oct 11, 2011 04:54:40 AM ET

I am have a baby and its my 5 one and i am showing at 9 weeks could i be having twins as i feel difunt

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next >>

Go back to What To Expect When You\'re Expecting Twins!