You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Am I Pregnant or is this PMS? > Comments

Am I Pregnant or is this PMS? Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Am I Pregnant or is this PMS?

Candice Evelyn Mar 17, 2018 10:36:52 PM ET

My period isn't due until the last couple of days of the month but, my boobs are killing me and massive. i swear this isn't my norm.

Tammy Mar 8, 2018 02:30:34 PM ET

I am waiting 37 days as my flo calendar says, but i've been on a injection, only went twice since i've got it, then i've changed to a contraceptive pill. i took an early detective pregnancy test and it came out negative. should i just wait for my period!? because of my changes of contraceptives. need some answers please.

Ramona Feb 27, 2018 09:46:38 PM ET

I'm a month past my period after tomorrow and i feel all symptoms of my period bloating, craving, and feeling emotional and irritable. i feel extremely tired. i even checked my iron which was 14, good. i took a pregnancy test negative. i think it could be my hormones.

Crystal Jan 19, 2018 06:07:49 PM ET

Me and my fiance have actively been trying to have a baby. i have two boys from bf before him so this would be our first together. my period is always on the same day, give or take a couple of hours. well my period is over due by 2 days! i have been extremely tired, to the point i have zero energy to get out of bed. falling asleep on the couch! (haha) super sensitive to everything. my nipples are tingling, but my boobs don't hurt. i lost my appetite, only eat at night now. but i've taken 2 tests, both have come back negative. with both my boys i never got a positive until past 2 months pregnant and i got my period first couple months. could i be getting a false negative?

Gracie Dec 16, 2017 01:29:50 AM ET

Husband and i been having unprotected sex for months. af not due for another 9 days. been so emotional for the last few days, cramping lightly now and then for a couple days and really tired. shortness of breath and dizziness come now and again too. don't usually experience crazy emotions and cramps until a few days before my period. possibly pregnant?

Amy Sep 26, 2017 12:28:56 AM ET

You had this wrong about not cramping or having period like cramps in early pregnancy, or that it's dangerous. i had this with my son, and kept thinking i was miscarrying. i didn't miscarry, obviously, and i cramped a lot, back and front with my son.

Guest Feb 14, 2018 02:25:05 PM ET

Me too. and i cramped badly and got scared for nothing. i never bled once and i had a healthy baby girl. so misleading.

Q Sep 21, 2017 03:12:37 PM ET

My period is 1 day late. i have a white discharge and period like cramps. negative pregnancy test.

Hope Sep 19, 2017 01:21:30 PM ET

My flow is due since 13days, i'm experiencing severe backache, more pain than usual pms. i'm feeling bloated, on and off nausea. have to go frequently to the loo. more often then before. i have not done any test yet. should i go for a test or should i wait for my flow? and i usually don't have regular cycles. but this time the backache is different. help.

Guest Sep 28, 2017 02:44:15 PM ET

Me too. exact same story except, my period is supposed to come in 3 days but who knows if it will.

Guest Sep 15, 2017 08:24:09 PM ET

I suffer from pms and normally have heavy long periods. tender sore breast, nausea, lightheadedness, you name it. i feel as i am pregnant every month, prior to my first day of my new cycle. this time i am concerned, because i had a dark brown, short, not heaving discharge and i have continued to have symptoms... sore, tingling, tender, full uterus discomfort, nausea, lightheadedness, all still there even though the discharge(abnormal period) was over in two days. i am concerned if i may or may not be. i guess what is most scary is fearing something else other than having a baby at my age.

Guest Jan 11, 2018 07:42:46 PM ET

So, were you?

Elsað Aug 13, 2017 04:46:03 AM ET

I'm 5days late on my period today. been bloated. lower back pain. frequent urination at night. tiredness and sleepiness. noticed tingly nipples yesterday. my tummy feels sensitive not cramps or pain just discomfort. for a few days i've had to loosen my pants button or zip to feel comfortable and oh gas! darn. i've been farting. and the hunger pangs too. usually i have serious pms symptoms especially painful cramps but none this time. had unprotected sex in my fertile window (2weeks before my period due date which was 8/8) last sex was exactly a week ago today. should i still wait to run a pt? or i could still get my period? because my cycle is currently 39 days today with the delay. advise please. thanks

1 2 3 4 5 Next >>

Go back to Am I Pregnant or is this PMS?