You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Am I Pregnant or is this PMS? > Comments

Am I Pregnant or is this PMS? Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Am I Pregnant or is this PMS?

Guest Jun 12, 2018 08:35:39 PM ET

Ok so this is the second time my period is late. last month was over 8 days. i have irregular periods that are always on-time every 21 days except for last month, and this month i have iron deficiency and had hormone testing done which came back normal. i'm not going through menopause yet. i haven't been on contraception for almost 3 years now. i needed to give my body a break and am very good with my ovulation readings so sex with my partner has been fine except for last month which was a bit scary. i have 3 children already and just found out around 3 weeks ago i have endometriosis, but i still worry if i maybe pregnant this time as i never get this emotional with my period. i guess i'll just have to wait to see if it comes in the next few days

Smw37 Jun 4, 2018 06:15:14 PM ET

My period came on may 21, ovulation day june 4, have sex june 2, started bleeding june 4, still bleeding. could i be pregnant?

Unknown May 8, 2018 08:35:22 PM ET

My period was supposed to come 5-3-18. today is 5-8-18. my boobs are super sore and i've been cramping on and off since 5-1-18. sometimes i cramp as if my period is coming at any moment, but nope! should i take a pregnancy test now or wait a few more days? help please! i've never been pregnant and i don't know whats wrong with my body. my periods are always on time.

Candice Evelyn Mar 17, 2018 10:36:52 PM ET

My period isn't due until the last couple of days of the month but, my boobs are killing me and massive. i swear this isn't my norm.

Tammy Mar 8, 2018 02:30:34 PM ET

I am waiting 37 days as my flo calendar says, but i've been on a injection, only went twice since i've got it, then i've changed to a contraceptive pill. i took an early detective pregnancy test and it came out negative. should i just wait for my period!? because of my changes of contraceptives. need some answers please.

Ramona Feb 27, 2018 09:46:38 PM ET

I'm a month past my period after tomorrow and i feel all symptoms of my period bloating, craving, and feeling emotional and irritable. i feel extremely tired. i even checked my iron which was 14, good. i took a pregnancy test negative. i think it could be my hormones.

Crystal Jan 19, 2018 06:07:49 PM ET

Me and my fiance have actively been trying to have a baby. i have two boys from bf before him so this would be our first together. my period is always on the same day, give or take a couple of hours. well my period is over due by 2 days! i have been extremely tired, to the point i have zero energy to get out of bed. falling asleep on the couch! (haha) super sensitive to everything. my nipples are tingling, but my boobs don't hurt. i lost my appetite, only eat at night now. but i've taken 2 tests, both have come back negative. with both my boys i never got a positive until past 2 months pregnant and i got my period first couple months. could i be getting a false negative?

Gracie Dec 16, 2017 01:29:50 AM ET

Husband and i been having unprotected sex for months. af not due for another 9 days. been so emotional for the last few days, cramping lightly now and then for a couple days and really tired. shortness of breath and dizziness come now and again too. don't usually experience crazy emotions and cramps until a few days before my period. possibly pregnant?

Amy Sep 26, 2017 12:28:56 AM ET

You had this wrong about not cramping or having period like cramps in early pregnancy, or that it's dangerous. i had this with my son, and kept thinking i was miscarrying. i didn't miscarry, obviously, and i cramped a lot, back and front with my son.

Guest Feb 14, 2018 02:25:05 PM ET

Me too. and i cramped badly and got scared for nothing. i never bled once and i had a healthy baby girl. so misleading.

Q Sep 21, 2017 03:12:37 PM ET

My period is 1 day late. i have a white discharge and period like cramps. negative pregnancy test.

1 2 3 4 5 Next >>

Go back to Am I Pregnant or is this PMS?