You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Am I Pregnant or is this PMS? > Comments

Am I Pregnant or is this PMS? Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Am I Pregnant or is this PMS?

Amy Sep 26, 2017 12:28:56 AM ET

You had this wrong about not cramping or having period like cramps in early pregnancy, or that it's dangerous. i had this with my son, and kept thinking i was miscarrying. i didn't miscarry, obviously, and i cramped a lot, back and front with my son.

Q Sep 21, 2017 03:12:37 PM ET

My period is 1 day late. i have a white discharge and period like cramps. negative pregnancy test.

Hope Sep 19, 2017 01:21:30 PM ET

My flow is due since 13days, i'm experiencing severe backache, more pain than usual pms. i'm feeling bloated, on and off nausea. have to go frequently to the loo. more often then before. i have not done any test yet. should i go for a test or should i wait for my flow? and i usually don't have regular cycles. but this time the backache is different. help.

Guest Sep 28, 2017 02:44:15 PM ET

Me too. exact same story except, my period is supposed to come in 3 days but who knows if it will.

Guest Sep 15, 2017 08:24:09 PM ET

I suffer from pms and normally have heavy long periods. tender sore breast, nausea, lightheadedness, you name it. i feel as i am pregnant every month, prior to my first day of my new cycle. this time i am concerned, because i had a dark brown, short, not heaving discharge and i have continued to have symptoms... sore, tingling, tender, full uterus discomfort, nausea, lightheadedness, all still there even though the discharge(abnormal period) was over in two days. i am concerned if i may or may not be. i guess what is most scary is fearing something else other than having a baby at my age.

Elsað Aug 13, 2017 04:46:03 AM ET

I'm 5days late on my period today. been bloated. lower back pain. frequent urination at night. tiredness and sleepiness. noticed tingly nipples yesterday. my tummy feels sensitive not cramps or pain just discomfort. for a few days i've had to loosen my pants button or zip to feel comfortable and oh gas! darn. i've been farting. and the hunger pangs too. usually i have serious pms symptoms especially painful cramps but none this time. had unprotected sex in my fertile window (2weeks before my period due date which was 8/8) last sex was exactly a week ago today. should i still wait to run a pt? or i could still get my period? because my cycle is currently 39 days today with the delay. advise please. thanks

Andrea Jul 31, 2017 08:08:58 AM ET

My period was due yesterday but didn't show.....should i wait to take a test?

Asheley Jan 21, 2017 12:06:51 PM ET

Hi i had sex on january 7th and ovulated the 11th, but 2 days after i had mild cramping ever since then, also for the first week i had no appetite whatsoever and i did notice a little pink stuff when i wiped myself but only when i wiped. also my nipples just started feeling tender.am i pregnant? could i be? i have noticed i had cramps and thought my period was coming on an it was a whole week before it's due.

Pvz Nov 26, 2016 02:19:07 PM ET

Hi. i'm 4days late. i'm experiencing sleeplessness, i'm short tempered, always crying... and now i'm confused. could i be pregnant?

Rose Sep 30, 2016 07:44:56 PM ET

Hi, my last period was on 25th aug and i had sex in first week of september almost complete week. i am about to get my period on 25th sept but it's delayed. i feel that i am about to get my period but not untill now. i'm confused totally.

Judie Dec 2, 2014 09:01:08 AM ET

Hi. i am 36 years old. i have been trying to have a baby for 2 years. i was supposed to get my period on the 20th of nov, but i didn't. i had sex on the 25th of nov, but i haven't gotten my period. will i be pregnant?

1 2 3 4 5 Next >>

Go back to Am I Pregnant or is this PMS?