You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Am I Pregnant or is this PMS? > Comments

Am I Pregnant or is this PMS? Comments & Discussion | Page 2

Read the full article at Am I Pregnant or is this PMS?

mellissa61390 Nov 29, 2014 04:13:20 PM ET

I had intercourse towards the end of my period last cycle. my next period isn't due until december 8th, but i have been having slight cramping for about 4 or 5 days now, and my discharge has increased a lot. it's white and watery. i don't know if its my period coming or if i might be pregnant. should i be concerned???

ashley Nov 29, 2014 12:12:10 PM ET

Okay, so i have a question. i had my period on 11/23, and it last for 3 days. on 11/27 it returned, and it's heavier with clots and some cramps. is this normal? i also have to use restroom more often then usual.

Hp Nov 27, 2014 03:55:22 PM ET

I'm 2 days late, but 4 days ago i had cramps and back pain, but no period. i was sure i was going to get it. i took a test yesterday and it was negative. i have absolutely no appetite and restless sleep. what's wrong? my nipples tingle all day today.

ashley Nov 23, 2014 12:51:48 AM ET

I have my period on the 28 of every month, and on november 7 me and my husband had sex. then, i had light bleeding for only 3 days off an on the following day. could i be pregnant? it's been a few weeks, and i'm bloated more then ever, and have constipation witch i never have.

Confused Nov 17, 2014 07:03:21 PM ET

Hi there, i've been experiencing some pregnancy symptoms like i've never had before. i've had dozens of pregnancy scares in my lifetime. i'm in my late 20s now. i urinate at least 8 times a day, as opposed to two or three times. i've already gone five times today as of 12.30pm. i've been constantly exhausted by the time i finish work at 5pm when i normally have energy to do housework or go to the gym. i don't have any pms signs like huge boobs or cramps, as i normally would each month. my appetite is through the roof some days, and some days i have a full feeling. i seem to be able to smell everything stronger than i normally can. these are all symptoms that sound very clearly like pregnancy, however the home pregnancy tests say negative. i am currently four days late and feel bloated, but i'm not cramping. i guess a missed period and a positive test will give clearer answers, but until then i'll have to wait and see.

Confused Nov 18, 2014 02:41:49 PM ET

If anyone can share if they've had a similar experience, that would be great.

Julien Dec 3, 2014 12:18:54 PM ET

I had my last period on the 19th of october. i have seen it from then, and i having cramping, but no nausea. i'm just crave mango. i pee a lot too. could i be pregnant?

MommyOfOne Nov 17, 2014 12:49:28 AM ET

I was recently on birth control and did not get my shot on the expected date, which was august 2014. i had no period in september. then, in october my period started on the 7th and stayed on for two weeks. my estimated date for my period to start back on was november 4th, but still no period. i once got off birth control before same signs, but once my period came back on it was back on its regular cycle. i took a pregnancy test and it said negative, but due to my tracker i'm almost 2 weeks late. any ideas or any familiar stories? i need some intake please.

Guest Nov 16, 2014 05:12:22 PM ET

I had a period start on sept 14 while my iud was still in. i had no october period until the 18th the day when my iud was taken out. it lasted nearly two weeks. if i go according to the september date, i was due for a period on nov 9, 2014. i have many pregnancy symptoms (excessive fatigue, fullness and mild cramping in uterus, dizziness, lightheaded, smelly urine, constipation, and nausea). last week was bad. my husband and i are ttc baby #2, so i'm not desperate for a positive result asap, but i am so clueless when i'm supposed to take a test because i don't really know when my period would be missed.

maria Nov 15, 2014 10:33:14 PM ET

Is there a way to get pregnant when having unprotected sex during your period? i'm on birth control and usually i miss my period for a month. but, lately i've been feeling nauseous and i've been going to urinate a lot.

Kanisha Nov 14, 2014 01:02:30 PM ET

I had my last period october 4th 2014, and had unprotected sex up until the 24th of october 2014 shortly after i started using bc. my breasts feel full and i'm having slight lower back pains. i took a pregnancy test, but it came back negative. could i be pregnant?

Helena Nov 15, 2014 12:31:39 AM ET

Wait for a few days and take another test.

shantete Nov 11, 2014 06:39:52 PM ET

My period started on october 16 2014, and then turn around and came back on november 6. but, it only stay on for 4 days. does that mean i'm pregnant or is it a symptom??

<< 1 2 3 4 5 Next >>

Go back to Am I Pregnant or is this PMS?