You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Am I Pregnant or is this PMS? > Comments

Am I Pregnant or is this PMS? Comments & Discussion | Page 3

Read the full article at Am I Pregnant or is this PMS?

kimberly Nov 8, 2014 11:07:55 PM ET

I am 5 days late on my period and it feels like i'm about to get my period, but it hasn't come. i have been feeling tired and hungry all the time.

patrice Nov 7, 2014 07:23:19 PM ET

I missed my period from august. it's now november, and i took two pregnancy test. both were negative, but now i am eating more, sleeping more, and gaining weight.

Ashley Nov 5, 2014 02:06:41 PM ET

I got my period on 10/19/2014, and it lasted 5 days. my next period isn't due until 11/16/2014. i have been having very very light pink spotting along with tender breasts and nausea. could i be pregnant?

Guest Nov 14, 2014 08:54:33 AM ET

Yes. i would wait until you miss your period to test for pregnancy. a lot of times you can get a false negative if you test too early. good luck.

confused Nov 4, 2014 12:45:57 AM ET

I recently got my period on 22 oct 2014, and it only lasted for 3 days. i had no pain and was so light. me and my partner had been trying before that period. now, i am constantly exhausted and feeling really uneasy in my stomach. my periods are pretty regular give a day or 2, but i don't know why i could be feeling this way. i don't want to have false hope, but could i be pregnant?

whosthatgirl Nov 1, 2014 08:42:21 PM ET

I got my period 3 days ago, and it lasted for about 2 days. i cramped, but after my period, today, i noticed my boobs were sore. i don't know what to think. help?

Kathrine Oct 25, 2014 05:11:49 PM ET

I had a positive home pregnancy test while bleeding on the pill. could i be pregnant?

Guest Nov 14, 2014 08:57:35 AM ET

Yes. absolutely! home pregnancy test are very accurate. call your obgyn and make an appointment.

unknown Oct 7, 2014 08:47:42 PM ET

I had my period last month. but, i haven't missed my period yet, because it's not time. but, i'm peeing a lot more now, my boobs feel bigger, i'm more tired, and i also get sick of the smell of food i'm around everyday. i don't vomit, but i get sick to my stomach really bad. could i be pregnant?

jeleenmay Oct 1, 2014 03:19:15 AM ET

Hi! my last period was august 22, 2014, and i'm expecting my next period would be on september 23. but, until september 30, i still didn't have my period. today, october 1, i have my period. i'm quite confused because, this is very unusual to me that i did not have my period for a month. i usually have a regular monthly period. am i pregnant or not?

b&j777 Sep 29, 2014 05:38:48 PM ET

I had my period on 9/11/14, but i feel light headed, nauseated, and smells are strong. could i be having pregnancy symptoms already?

TakeMyBreathe Nov 4, 2014 06:59:47 PM ET

Those could be symptoms of pregnancy, but ovulation can also cause these symptoms. i had no clue until my doctor told me the other day. keep us posted, and hopefully it turns out the way you want it to!!! ((hugs))

becky Sep 28, 2014 08:56:43 AM ET

It's been 31 days since i had my last period. i'm having cramps, but they are different than normal, and no bleeding. what should i do?

Guest Nov 14, 2014 08:59:01 AM ET

Take a home pregnancy test and if it's positive calm your doctor or obgyn. good luck.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 Next >>

Go back to Am I Pregnant or is this PMS?