You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Am I Pregnant or is this PMS? > Comments

Am I Pregnant or is this PMS? Comments & Discussion | Page 3

Read the full article at Am I Pregnant or is this PMS?

maria Nov 15, 2014 10:33:14 PM ET

Is there a way to get pregnant when having unprotected sex during your period? i'm on birth control and usually i miss my period for a month. but, lately i've been feeling nauseous and i've been going to urinate a lot.

Kanisha Nov 14, 2014 01:02:30 PM ET

I had my last period october 4th 2014, and had unprotected sex up until the 24th of october 2014 shortly after i started using bc. my breasts feel full and i'm having slight lower back pains. i took a pregnancy test, but it came back negative. could i be pregnant?

Helena Nov 15, 2014 12:31:39 AM ET

Wait for a few days and take another test.

shantete Nov 11, 2014 06:39:52 PM ET

My period started on october 16 2014, and then turn around and came back on november 6. but, it only stay on for 4 days. does that mean i'm pregnant or is it a symptom??

kimberly Nov 8, 2014 11:07:55 PM ET

I am 5 days late on my period and it feels like i'm about to get my period, but it hasn't come. i have been feeling tired and hungry all the time.

patrice Nov 7, 2014 07:23:19 PM ET

I missed my period from august. it's now november, and i took two pregnancy test. both were negative, but now i am eating more, sleeping more, and gaining weight.

Ashley Nov 5, 2014 02:06:41 PM ET

I got my period on 10/19/2014, and it lasted 5 days. my next period isn't due until 11/16/2014. i have been having very very light pink spotting along with tender breasts and nausea. could i be pregnant?

Guest Nov 14, 2014 08:54:33 AM ET

Yes. i would wait until you miss your period to test for pregnancy. a lot of times you can get a false negative if you test too early. good luck.

confused Nov 4, 2014 12:45:57 AM ET

I recently got my period on 22 oct 2014, and it only lasted for 3 days. i had no pain and was so light. me and my partner had been trying before that period. now, i am constantly exhausted and feeling really uneasy in my stomach. my periods are pretty regular give a day or 2, but i don't know why i could be feeling this way. i don't want to have false hope, but could i be pregnant?

whosthatgirl Nov 1, 2014 08:42:21 PM ET

I got my period 3 days ago, and it lasted for about 2 days. i cramped, but after my period, today, i noticed my boobs were sore. i don't know what to think. help?

Kathrine Oct 25, 2014 05:11:49 PM ET

I had a positive home pregnancy test while bleeding on the pill. could i be pregnant?

Guest Nov 14, 2014 08:57:35 AM ET

Yes. absolutely! home pregnancy test are very accurate. call your obgyn and make an appointment.

unknown Oct 7, 2014 08:47:42 PM ET

I had my period last month. but, i haven't missed my period yet, because it's not time. but, i'm peeing a lot more now, my boobs feel bigger, i'm more tired, and i also get sick of the smell of food i'm around everyday. i don't vomit, but i get sick to my stomach really bad. could i be pregnant?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 Next >>

Go back to Am I Pregnant or is this PMS?