You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Am I Pregnant or is this PMS? > Comments

Am I Pregnant or is this PMS? Comments & Discussion | Page 4

Read the full article at Am I Pregnant or is this PMS?

jeleenmay Oct 1, 2014 03:19:15 AM ET

Hi! my last period was august 22, 2014, and i'm expecting my next period would be on september 23. but, until september 30, i still didn't have my period. today, october 1, i have my period. i'm quite confused because, this is very unusual to me that i did not have my period for a month. i usually have a regular monthly period. am i pregnant or not?

b&j777 Sep 29, 2014 05:38:48 PM ET

I had my period on 9/11/14, but i feel light headed, nauseated, and smells are strong. could i be having pregnancy symptoms already?

TakeMyBreathe Nov 4, 2014 06:59:47 PM ET

Those could be symptoms of pregnancy, but ovulation can also cause these symptoms. i had no clue until my doctor told me the other day. keep us posted, and hopefully it turns out the way you want it to!!! ((hugs))

becky Sep 28, 2014 08:56:43 AM ET

It's been 31 days since i had my last period. i'm having cramps, but they are different than normal, and no bleeding. what should i do?

Guest Nov 14, 2014 08:59:01 AM ET

Take a home pregnancy test and if it's positive calm your doctor or obgyn. good luck.

shasha Sep 14, 2014 09:24:26 AM ET

I had my period on the 5th of aug for 4 days. then i had it again on the 25th of aug. i had unprotected sex on the 5th of sept. four days after that, i was extremely tired, had back aches and hot chills. on the 6th day i vomited once, and the 7th day i was just super tired, and had no appetite. today is day 10. i feel normal but sometimes i feel pregnant. could i be pregnant?

Guest Sep 11, 2014 12:07:11 PM ET

I had sex on april 20th, and i got my period on april 29th. until july, i got my periods regular, but for the month of august i missed my period. can i be pregnant now?

baby girl16 Aug 27, 2014 08:04:00 AM ET

Hey. i had period july 22nd, and my next one came early on august 11, but it only lasted two and half days. i feel pregnant. could i be. this has never happened.

confused and uneasy Aug 26, 2014 02:50:01 PM ET

I had my last cycle on 6/6/14, but not my usual flow or length. but, since then i have been having all kinds of things happening, and all hpts are negative. i am bloated, irritated, emotional, cravings, gassy, excessive burping, and have feelings of flutters. i am not understanding what's going on. i wouldn't mind a baby because i'll be finished and i want to be cautious. but if i'm not i want to know too.

I don't know if I'm pregnant or I'm getting my period Aug 22, 2014 03:29:04 PM ET

I have sex on july 2 right after my depo shot was done. then my period came on july 4 on friday and i had it for one day. then on july 19th i spotted once that day. i was suppose to have my period on 8/3, but i missed it. then on 8/18 i was suppose to have my period but nothing. for two weeks i have been cramping and my breasts are hurting and i can't even lay on them. now my back is hurting me. i don't understand this at all.

erica Aug 22, 2014 10:51:15 AM ET

I am on the shot and i have milky stuff coming out my breast and haven't had a period since june. could i be pregnant

lady luck Aug 21, 2014 02:58:53 PM ET

I had sex the 1st, 2nd and 3rd of this month. i started feeling sick about a week later with cramps. my period came 9 days early. it started august 17, but was not due until the 26th of august! i have been cramping and feeling sick, urinating a lot, headaches.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 Next >>

Go back to Am I Pregnant or is this PMS?