You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Am I Pregnant or is this PMS? > Comments

Am I Pregnant or is this PMS? Comments & Discussion | Page 4

Read the full article at Am I Pregnant or is this PMS?

confused Nov 4, 2014 12:45:57 AM ET

I recently got my period on 22 oct 2014, and it only lasted for 3 days. i had no pain and was so light. me and my partner had been trying before that period. now, i am constantly exhausted and feeling really uneasy in my stomach. my periods are pretty regular give a day or 2, but i don't know why i could be feeling this way. i don't want to have false hope, but could i be pregnant?

whosthatgirl Nov 1, 2014 08:42:21 PM ET

I got my period 3 days ago, and it lasted for about 2 days. i cramped, but after my period, today, i noticed my boobs were sore. i don't know what to think. help?

Kathrine Oct 25, 2014 05:11:49 PM ET

I had a positive home pregnancy test while bleeding on the pill. could i be pregnant?

Guest Nov 14, 2014 08:57:35 AM ET

Yes. absolutely! home pregnancy test are very accurate. call your obgyn and make an appointment.

unknown Oct 7, 2014 08:47:42 PM ET

I had my period last month. but, i haven't missed my period yet, because it's not time. but, i'm peeing a lot more now, my boobs feel bigger, i'm more tired, and i also get sick of the smell of food i'm around everyday. i don't vomit, but i get sick to my stomach really bad. could i be pregnant?

jeleenmay Oct 1, 2014 03:19:15 AM ET

Hi! my last period was august 22, 2014, and i'm expecting my next period would be on september 23. but, until september 30, i still didn't have my period. today, october 1, i have my period. i'm quite confused because, this is very unusual to me that i did not have my period for a month. i usually have a regular monthly period. am i pregnant or not?

b&j777 Sep 29, 2014 05:38:48 PM ET

I had my period on 9/11/14, but i feel light headed, nauseated, and smells are strong. could i be having pregnancy symptoms already?

TakeMyBreathe Nov 4, 2014 06:59:47 PM ET

Those could be symptoms of pregnancy, but ovulation can also cause these symptoms. i had no clue until my doctor told me the other day. keep us posted, and hopefully it turns out the way you want it to!!! ((hugs))

becky Sep 28, 2014 08:56:43 AM ET

It's been 31 days since i had my last period. i'm having cramps, but they are different than normal, and no bleeding. what should i do?

Guest Nov 14, 2014 08:59:01 AM ET

Take a home pregnancy test and if it's positive calm your doctor or obgyn. good luck.

shasha Sep 14, 2014 09:24:26 AM ET

I had my period on the 5th of aug for 4 days. then i had it again on the 25th of aug. i had unprotected sex on the 5th of sept. four days after that, i was extremely tired, had back aches and hot chills. on the 6th day i vomited once, and the 7th day i was just super tired, and had no appetite. today is day 10. i feel normal but sometimes i feel pregnant. could i be pregnant?

Guest Sep 11, 2014 12:07:11 PM ET

I had sex on april 20th, and i got my period on april 29th. until july, i got my periods regular, but for the month of august i missed my period. can i be pregnant now?

baby girl16 Aug 27, 2014 08:04:00 AM ET

Hey. i had period july 22nd, and my next one came early on august 11, but it only lasted two and half days. i feel pregnant. could i be. this has never happened.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 Next >>

Go back to Am I Pregnant or is this PMS?