You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Am I Pregnant or is this PMS? > Comments

Am I Pregnant or is this PMS? Comments & Discussion | Page 4

Read the full article at Am I Pregnant or is this PMS?

shasha Sep 14, 2014 09:24:26 AM ET

I had my period on the 5th of aug for 4 days. then i had it again on the 25th of aug. i had unprotected sex on the 5th of sept. four days after that, i was extremely tired, had back aches and hot chills. on the 6th day i vomited once, and the 7th day i was just super tired, and had no appetite. today is day 10. i feel normal but sometimes i feel pregnant. could i be pregnant?

Guest Sep 11, 2014 12:07:11 PM ET

I had sex on april 20th, and i got my period on april 29th. until july, i got my periods regular, but for the month of august i missed my period. can i be pregnant now?

baby girl16 Aug 27, 2014 08:04:00 AM ET

Hey. i had period july 22nd, and my next one came early on august 11, but it only lasted two and half days. i feel pregnant. could i be. this has never happened.

confused and uneasy Aug 26, 2014 02:50:01 PM ET

I had my last cycle on 6/6/14, but not my usual flow or length. but, since then i have been having all kinds of things happening, and all hpts are negative. i am bloated, irritated, emotional, cravings, gassy, excessive burping, and have feelings of flutters. i am not understanding what's going on. i wouldn't mind a baby because i'll be finished and i want to be cautious. but if i'm not i want to know too.

I don't know if I'm pregnant or I'm getting my period Aug 22, 2014 03:29:04 PM ET

I have sex on july 2 right after my depo shot was done. then my period came on july 4 on friday and i had it for one day. then on july 19th i spotted once that day. i was suppose to have my period on 8/3, but i missed it. then on 8/18 i was suppose to have my period but nothing. for two weeks i have been cramping and my breasts are hurting and i can't even lay on them. now my back is hurting me. i don't understand this at all.

erica Aug 22, 2014 10:51:15 AM ET

I am on the shot and i have milky stuff coming out my breast and haven't had a period since june. could i be pregnant

lady luck Aug 21, 2014 02:58:53 PM ET

I had sex the 1st, 2nd and 3rd of this month. i started feeling sick about a week later with cramps. my period came 9 days early. it started august 17, but was not due until the 26th of august! i have been cramping and feeling sick, urinating a lot, headaches.

worried Aug 20, 2014 01:47:20 AM ET

I haven't had my period in a month. the previous month it was dark brown. i have a lot of the symptoms mentioned, but the two pregnancy tests tests i took were both negative. i am really confused.

worried Aug 16, 2014 05:16:58 AM ET

I missed my period for over a week, and when it finally came it wasn't as usual. i still have nausea and feel like vomiting after eating. my breast still itch as if i'm pms, usually i pms 3 days before period but this time it was longer and hasn't stopped, the blood is light and has no clots this time. can i be pregnant? i have major mood swings and sometimes don't even feel like talking or extremely happy at times.

scared.an.confused Aug 9, 2014 10:53:41 AM ET

I had unprotected sex three days ago and i'm not set to get my period yet, but i'm cramping. is there a way i can be pregnant?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 Next >>

Go back to Am I Pregnant or is this PMS?