Dad to Dad
Latest Discussions

View More Topics or Ask a Question

You are here: Home > Dads > Couvade Syndrome (Sympathy Pains) > Comments

Couvade Syndrome (Sympathy Pains) Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Couvade Syndrome (Sympathy Pains)

Emma Nov 5, 2017 06:27:32 AM ET

On 13 days past unprotected sex. my boyfriend is getting some of the pregnancy symptoms for the past 3 days. sickness, feeling faint, and headaches. he keeps saying he thinks i may be pregnant period due tomorrow.

Jarquez Mar 25, 2017 04:10:21 AM ET

I just began having insomnia, and decrease in appetite, and mood swings. is that a sign of my girlfriend being pregnant??

Brittani Feb 2, 2017 08:05:59 PM ET

Me and my husband are very gassy, is that normal ?

Nikki Jan 25, 2017 02:14:45 AM ET

Hi i'm in my 3rd trimester and my boyfriend has been feeling my symptoms this entire pregnancy. some nights he can't sleep at all because of the nausea, and pains and dizziness. hopefully it goes away after i deliver!

Stew Dec 1, 2016 10:08:38 AM ET

We're are at 7 months and i have been experiencing symptoms since my wife's 3rd month. i have been experiencing weight loss, weakness, shortness of breath, feeling week. i can't wait until this is done.

benny Oct 18, 2016 05:09:12 AM ET

My girlfriend is in her second trimester, i feel sick, dizziness, appetite is gone, heart burn, stressed out etc. i went in and out of the hospital but, after reading some articles here, i realize that these are pregnancy symptoms in men. so, i am waiting in vain for that delivery day...

Danny Mar 16, 2015 06:08:50 PM ET

Can i get dizzy when my wife is pregnant?

ELI Mar 5, 2015 07:45:55 AM ET

I'm having the same symptoms, but i'm afraid to tell her.

Guest Nov 19, 2014 12:18:46 AM ET

My wife is 1 month pregnant and i am don't feel any different. could that mean it's not mine?

Guest Mar 17, 2014 05:38:10 PM ET

Someone please help! my wife and i are on our 2nd pregnancy and this one is far worse than the first for sympathy pains. i have headaches a lot and constant, constant nausea. i've lost at least 15lbs and we are only 3 months in!!

1 2 3 4 Next >>

Go back to Couvade Syndrome (Sympathy Pains)