Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Couvade Syndrome (Sympathy Pains) Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Couvade Syndrome (Sympathy Pains)

Charles May 9, 2018 12:53:11 PM ET

What can I do to relieve the vomiting and other symptoms?

Emma Nov 5, 2017 11:27:32 AM ET

On 13 days past unprotected sex. My boyfriend is getting some of the pregnancy symptoms for the past 3 days. Sickness, feeling faint, and headaches. He keeps saying he thinks I may be pregnant period Due tomorrow.

Jarquez Mar 25, 2017 08:10:21 AM ET

I just began having insomnia, and decrease in appetite, and mood swings. Is that a sign of my Girlfriend being pregnant??

Brittani Feb 3, 2017 01:05:59 AM ET

Me and my husband are very gassy, is that normal ?

Nikki Jan 25, 2017 07:14:45 AM ET

Hi I'm in my 3rd trimester and my boyfriend has been feeling my symptoms this entire pregnancy. Some nights he can't sleep at all because of the nausea, and pains and dizziness. Hopefully it goes away after i deliver!

Stew Dec 1, 2016 03:08:38 PM ET

We're are at 7 months and I have been experiencing symptoms since my wife's 3rd month. I have been experiencing weight loss, weakness, shortness of breath, feeling week. I can't wait until this is done.

benny Oct 18, 2016 09:09:12 AM ET

My girlfriend is In her second trimester, I feel sick, dizziness, appetite is gone, heart burn, stressed out etc. I went in and out of the hospital but, after reading some articles here, I realize that these are pregnancy symptoms in men. So, I am waiting in vain for that delivery day...

Rena Sep 23, 2016 12:13:13 PM ET

I have been late for about 4 weeks now. My boyfriend is having symptoms and so am I. All the tests I have taken have said negative and I don't know what to do. Any answer would really help.

Danny Mar 16, 2015 10:08:50 PM ET

Can I get dizzy when my wife is pregnant?

ELI Mar 5, 2015 12:45:55 PM ET

I'm having the same symptoms, but I'm afraid to tell her.

1 2 3 4 5 Next >>

You are commenting as .

Go back to Couvade Syndrome (Sympathy Pains)

Dad to Dad