Sign up | Lost Your Password? | Get Free Stuff

You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Is there any way to tell when my baby was conceived? > Comments

Is there any way to tell when my baby was conceived? Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Is there any way to tell when my baby was conceived?

jessie Apr 7, 2015 09:55:15 AM ET

I've been messing around with this guy for over a year now. we went out of town while i was still on my period, but before we left it was over. we slept together, which was on the 13th of september. i slept with someone else on the 26th of sept. the doctor told me my conception date was the 26th. could i possibly be pregnant by the other guy? i need answers fast. my due date is june 19th, and i have to know who the father of my child is before he is born. can anyone help me out?

Guest Mar 31, 2015 06:16:02 AM ET

Please. i really need help. i have a long term boyfriend but we broke up in january. i had what i thought was protected sex with an ex on 14 february 2015. (i say thought as he is now implying that he put holes in the condom). i got back with my long term boyfriend about 5/6 march 2015 and i had unprotected sex with him. i had what i believe is a normal period on 27 feb 2015. i am now pregnant. is it likely to be my ex or my current boyfriend's child?

Guest Mar 13, 2015 01:01:36 AM ET

I had sex with an ex on the tenth but he didn't. but, the doctor say my conception is the 14th, and that's the day me and my bf did it. so could he be the dad?

guest Mar 3, 2015 10:47:28 AM ET

Me and my girlfriend broke up on july 24, and she is pregnant. her first week is july 28, and is due on april 20th. she got back with her ex, and is trying to say it's his. how can i tell when the baby was conceived? i know when we broke up, she never had her period. please help!!!!

Guest Jan 24, 2015 12:56:22 AM ET

I'm 14 weeks pregnant. in which month did i get pregnant?

unknown Jan 18, 2015 10:44:52 PM ET

My last period was on december 23, 2014. i stepped out a few times from my relationship, and i just found out i'm pregnant, but i'm not sure who the father is. guy #1 on dec 16th, or guy #2 on new years, guy #3 on jan 4th, and guy #4 on jan 7th. please help. i was told i'm less then a month. please help.

Unknown2 Feb 20, 2015 12:29:46 PM ET

Omg, we have the same exact story, except i only had two different guys, but on the same days (dec 16th, and new years). i'm "supposedly" 11 weeks pregnant, so i counted back both dates. for the 16th, i'd be 9-10 weeks, and from new years i'd be 7-8 weeks going on 9. but, in my ultrasound my baby looks like a baby, so i don't know sweety. i'm going to the doctor today to figure this out, because now i'm unsure of who the dad is, and how far along i really am.

guest Jan 15, 2015 05:05:26 AM ET

If my ultrasound says that i'm due on march 30th, and i had sex on june 17th, and july 5th and 6th it's not possible it was from june right?

bebe Jan 28, 2015 06:17:16 AM ET

Yes it is possible. doctors usually date pregnancies out 40 weeks. that's about 10 months.

Guest amie Sep 20, 2014 08:14:38 PM ET

Hi. my lmp was the 22nd of july, and my due date was 10th of may 2014. but, i delivered the baby on the 28th of april this 2014. i have slept with mr. wrong on the 5th of july twice, and again on the 15th of july, twice on the 16th 17th, and 18th. i sleep with my current one. i'm confused. who is the father?

Guest Oct 6, 2014 07:43:12 PM ET

If i were you get a dna test from the guys you slept with, because whoever the the father is needs to know that you had a baby. make sure you get child support no matter what. it's just to be on the safe side.

Guest Jul 20, 2014 10:29:22 AM ET

On june 17 my ultrasound said i was 12 1/2 weeks pregnant. when did i conceive?

maya Jun 29, 2014 09:30:12 PM ET

My lmp was on the 8th until the 12th of november 2013. when is my due date?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 Next >>

Go back to Is there any way to tell when my baby was conceived?