You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Is there any way to tell when my baby was conceived? > Comments

Is there any way to tell when my baby was conceived? Comments & Discussion | Page 10

Read the full article at Is there any way to tell when my baby was conceived?

ella Dec 9, 2011 12:11:46 PM ET

My due day is april 19th 2012. when did i get pregnant. i am so confused

Courtney Dec 7, 2011 05:42:35 PM ET

I found out i was 7 weeks pregnant in november when did i conceive

lose Dec 7, 2011 12:30:26 PM ET

I do not keep up with my cycles. my due date is july 5. when did i get pregnant ?

Merideth Dec 4, 2011 01:39:54 PM ET

If my due date is april 25 according to the ultra-sounds.. can someone please help me. do you know when is the week that i concieved???

Nytia Dec 4, 2011 09:47:23 AM ET

Hello i ovulated 11/25 to the 11/30 when is the best time to take a test or how long should i wait this will be my first pregnancy if i am pregnant but very confused cause by breast is very sore but i don't know if it has to do with my monthly getting ready to come on please help also i took a test from the dollar store and it was negative so i'm very lost right about now

angie Dec 4, 2011 09:20:22 AM ET

I have sex on july 8 2011. my due date is april 15. did i get pregnant on that date.

Andy Dec 1, 2011 11:15:47 PM ET

Hi, i am wondering when my possible conception date was if my ultrasound tuesday came back 11w6d. my lmp was october 8 or 9. the menstrual before that was september 9. i had sex one day before my menstrual. i then had sex again on september 19. my due date, given from u/s says june 13, 2012. when did i conceive because the weeks i am leads right back up to the same day i had sex, wondering if theres a chance that i did get pregnant the day before my period.

aymee Nov 29, 2011 04:10:23 PM ET

After all lore, unites states when did you conceived. the doctor told you already because i have the same due date?

kim Nov 23, 2011 11:25:32 PM ET

Hi, if my last period was july 8 2011 according to my due date on april 13 2012 what. is the actual day i conceive on and was i already pregnant on july 23 2011...

lore Nov 22, 2011 03:03:39 PM ET

If my due date is on april 26th when did i conceived

<< 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next >>

Go back to Is there any way to tell when my baby was conceived?