You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Is there any way to tell when my baby was conceived? > Comments

Is there any way to tell when my baby was conceived? Comments & Discussion | Page 11

Read the full article at Is there any way to tell when my baby was conceived?

martina Nov 16, 2011 12:00:19 PM ET

When i went to the doctor jauuary 25 i was i month pregnant when did i conceive

amanda Nov 7, 2011 05:12:00 PM ET

My babies due date is march 27th of 2012. i have no idea exactly how far along i'am. could any of you please tell me how many months, weeks, days i am.

Trisha Nov 3, 2011 01:12:01 PM ET

Hi anne im due the 30th april 2012, i worked out i must off had my last period the 25th july from the due date, if i was too off missed a pill a few weeks before hand have 2 periods in the space off two weeks and then have another period again after that it would off been my last period that got me pregnant wouldnt it? hope this makes sense x

kelly Oct 3, 2011 09:37:56 AM ET

Cud it b possible the i concived on 26th june if i am due on march 9th??

jenny Sep 17, 2011 02:04:06 AM ET

I had an ultrasound done n was told i was due feb 4,2012. when or what week did i conceive? i can't remember when my last period was exactly but in april, maybe two weeks or more to end of that month. please help...

dawn Sep 10, 2011 10:46:21 PM ET

I am desperately needing to know if july 16, 2011 is a possible conception day if my due date is april 4, 2011

Samantha Aug 29, 2011 09:17:02 AM ET

My due date is march 10,2012. my last period was june 7,2011. i had intercourse unprotected on june 14, 18, 23 twice, and the 28th. what date is the probable date of conception?

Marketa Aug 25, 2011 10:03:32 PM ET

My due date is dec24,2011 , my last period was march20th when did i conceive

kiere Aug 20, 2011 09:48:05 PM ET

My due date is december 22 on what day i conceive

Taryl Aug 15, 2011 10:49:09 AM ET

I went to the doctor march 16 2011 the doctor said i was almost 6 weeks like in three days i had my period from feb,5-10...when did i concieve???

<< 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next >>

Go back to Is there any way to tell when my baby was conceived?