You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Is there any way to tell when my baby was conceived? > Comments

Is there any way to tell when my baby was conceived? Comments & Discussion | Page 12

Read the full article at Is there any way to tell when my baby was conceived?

Taryl Aug 15, 2011 10:49:09 AM ET

I went to the doctor march 16 2011 the doctor said i was almost 6 weeks like in three days i had my period from feb,5-10...when did i concieve???

clare Aug 8, 2011 08:22:57 AM ET

I cant remember when i last had my period and i want to know when i concieved i went for my scan on july 13th and it said i was 11weeks and 2 days is that from my last period or when i concieved because i am so confused and want to know?

toni lee Aug 6, 2011 12:55:58 AM ET

Ok i am very confused i really dont remember when excatly was my last period i think it was either the 12th,13th or 14th of feb..? i am due nov 21 and i was wit 2 guys one all feb and then 1st til the 4th of march? help plz!!!! my 1st ultrasound was april 11, and i was 7w,3d

carrie Jun 16, 2011 08:54:36 AM ET

Trying to get a baby girl got 4 boys can any boby help on trying to get a girl

Washington Apr 6, 2011 04:13:01 AM ET

The doctors told me i got prego on the 2nd of dec but i was on my period but mind you it wasnt a normal period i usually stay on for 5 days but it was more like 3 not normal so did i get prego in nov or dec???the doctors said i got prego in the middle of dec???/i need help cuz i had sex with another person on dec 13 or 14 am i prego my him or my boyfriend

ILDA Apr 4, 2011 10:25:00 AM ET

My due date is oct 25,11 what day did i conceive my baby

family guy Mar 26, 2011 04:27:27 PM ET

My baby is due june 21 2011. i was told at my sonogram on nov 23 i was 8-10 weeks pregnant. when did i 1st concieve? i'm having a girl

unknown Mar 15, 2011 11:39:08 AM ET

I had sex with two different guys in the same month but after the first guy i had my what i thought to be my regular period but not sure and now i dont know whom was father of baby im carrying. help me decide.

addison Mar 3, 2011 09:22:59 PM ET

I had a full period from oct 2-5 2010 and had sex on oct 7th then the next day me and my bf broke up. i never throw up and threw up twice in 1 week about a week and a half later and then got a new bf 2 weeks after the 7. i had a light 2 day bleeding on the 21st. and now i'm preg and the doctors say i concieved between oct 28-nov4 but i think it was on the 7th of oct am i correct or is the dr correct going by the 2 day light period i had???

Amy Feb 10, 2011 02:00:38 AM ET

My due date was feb. 1 2011, it said i concieved between may 4 and may 11, well my daughter came jan. 22 weighing 5lb 15oz. well i went bak on the site to find out wen u concieved, and it says to put ur due date instead i put my daughter bday, it said she was concieved between april 24 and may 1. it scares me bcuz me n my bf split around that time n i had sex on april 24 with another man. but me n my bf got back together the next day n been havin sex around may. plz i need opinion on what you think is the father..!! plz!!

<< 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next >>

Go back to Is there any way to tell when my baby was conceived?