You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Is there any way to tell when my baby was conceived? > Comments

Is there any way to tell when my baby was conceived? Comments & Discussion | Page 13

Read the full article at Is there any way to tell when my baby was conceived?

anji Dec 20, 2010 12:35:48 PM ET

My baby girl is due on the 5th march 2011, and want 2 know when i conceived her ? x

kitty Dec 3, 2010 11:14:45 PM ET

Im due march 2 2011 and i would like to know when exactly i got pregnant when i use the computer it tells me that my first day of pregnancy is may 27 2010 but yet it tells me that 9 of june i fertilize and the 18 of june was implantaion so what does it mean when did i get pregnant?

ms lady Dec 3, 2010 01:26:45 AM ET

My due date is may 30th can anyone tell me when was my child concieved?? please!!

aynsley Oct 18, 2010 10:33:04 AM ET

My baby's born on 10thfebuary 2011 what day was my baby conceived??

Denishal Ware Oct 17, 2010 02:01:09 PM ET

Im 6 weeks pregnant and i was conceived september and my baby due june 3 2011

MARKELLA Oct 14, 2010 04:46:48 PM ET

My due date is april 15, 2011 when did i concieve the first day of my lmp was july 9, 2010

Roxie Sep 30, 2010 10:47:43 PM ET

I had my baby may 11th of 08 when do you think i conceived my baby?

haley Aug 4, 2010 03:28:10 PM ET

My due date is jan 19,2011 when did i conceive???

candy Aug 3, 2010 03:09:21 AM ET

I thought i start my period one night me n my bf havin sex n was same day i was suppose to start n then next day it was just spots n i stop n now its aug 3 n didn't start so did i conceived n july 2??

Danielle Jul 20, 2010 12:34:38 AM ET

My period was 8 days late,i got it on friday,its not heavy like it usually is. i feel nautious and have felt a pulling/tightening around my belly button. also certain foods have made me nautious. i took a test and it said neg,my gynocology office said i have to wait 2 weeks from the day of my missed period to have a blood test done. could i be pregnant?

<< 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next >>

Go back to Is there any way to tell when my baby was conceived?