You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Is there any way to tell when my baby was conceived? > Comments

Is there any way to tell when my baby was conceived? Comments & Discussion | Page 14

Read the full article at Is there any way to tell when my baby was conceived?

Danielle Jul 18, 2010 08:02:32 PM ET

My period was 8 days late,i got it 2 days ago,its light,not heavy at all like it usually is and i feel nautious and feel like something is inside me. i took 3 pregnancy tests and they came up negative. my gynocology office u have to wait 2 weeks to take a test cause it wouldnt show up now. could i be pregnant?

Chey May 29, 2010 07:01:18 PM ET

I was 2months pregnant and i took a pregnancy test and it came up negative!!!

deina Apr 8, 2010 05:42:33 PM ET

My last full period startd dec 12 and ended 16th, i had a slight bleed on the 14th jan till the 16th, i have not had a period since n had 2 pregnancy tests positive, when did i conceive?

niki Apr 1, 2010 11:40:56 AM ET

I was conceived on feb 28 and was wondering how far long i would be, they say over 4 weeks along.

cassy Feb 9, 2010 07:28:49 PM ET

I stated my period december 1 and ended december 6 my ultrasound says i am 9 weeks pregnant when did i concieve?

lilly Jan 27, 2010 04:45:34 PM ET

I had a child on de 21of oct nd wud like 2 know wen i conceive

jennifer Oct 24, 2009 08:01:29 PM ET

Ok this is comfusing i had my iud removed aug 11th, i bleed till aug 14th then i took a pregnancy test sept 11th, went to dr he says i am 5 to 6weeks pregnant i am confused not sure on period but didnt get it in sept at all?

sana masood Sep 1, 2009 11:45:02 AM ET

Hi,i m 27 years old,my last menstruation date was 23 march 09,then i missed 2 months periods ,i test via strip and went to doctor they all were negative,by on may22,my strip test was positive,and ultrasound shows on 12 june tht my baby is 8 weeks,my doctor calculated my due date 20 january 2010,is tht correct?i dnt know when i conceived and whether my due date is correct coz all due date calendares shows due date is end of december like 27 dec,2009...plz help me.....

Shy Aug 15, 2009 05:21:20 PM ET

I am 2 weeks and 5 days pregnant when did i concieve?

Barbara Aug 12, 2009 01:41:43 AM ET

My baby was born on 08/17/1995 i was a week late.so when was i conceived?

<< 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next >>

Go back to Is there any way to tell when my baby was conceived?