Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Is there any way to tell when my baby was conceived? Comments & Discussion | Page 15

Read the full article at Is there any way to tell when my baby was conceived?

sana masood Sep 1, 2009 03:45:02 PM ET

Hi,i m 27 years old,my last menstruation date was 23 march 09,then i missed 2 months periods ,i test via strip and went to doctor they all were negative,by on may22,my strip test was positive,and ultrasound shows on 12 june tht my baby is 8 weeks,my doctor calculated my due date 20 january 2010,is tht correct?i dnt know when i conceived and whether my due date is correct coz all due date calendares shows due date is end of december like 27 dec,2009...plz help me.....

Shy Aug 15, 2009 09:21:20 PM ET

I am 2 weeks and 5 days pregnant when did i concieve?

Barbara Aug 12, 2009 05:41:43 AM ET

My baby was born on 08/17/1995 i was a week late.so when was i conceived?

Sharon Jul 26, 2009 05:09:18 PM ET

Is it not true by going by your last menstrual because i did not find out i was pregnant until i was already four months pregnant because when i finally did miss my menstrual i went to the doctors they confirmed i was pregnant. i was feeling movements within first couple of weeks after i found out thought something was wrong. doc had scheduled a ultra sound and stated i was 17 weeks. i had my menstrual the first three months i was pregnant. and my mother also had the same similarity.

nel williams Apr 15, 2009 03:58:29 PM ET

My due date is june 8th when did i conceive my baby

Alexis Jan 26, 2009 09:06:49 PM ET

My due date is march 17th 2009 what day did i conceive my baby

<< 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next >>

You are commenting as .

Go back to Is there any way to tell when my baby was conceived?

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You

"Hello!"
by codysartony in Meet & Greet!

"2ww symptoms"
by Jasminejosh1 in Ask a Question

"Baby"
by Myera1991 in Meet & Greet!

"Mom baby no2"
by princess2 in Meet & Greet!

"Hi"
by Kygirlbillie31 in Meet & Greet!

View More Topics or Ask a Question