Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Is there any way to tell when my baby was conceived? Comments & Discussion | Page 2

Read the full article at Is there any way to tell when my baby was conceived?

guest Jan 15, 2015 10:05:26 AM ET

If my ultrasound says that i'm due on march 30th, and i had sex on june 17th, and july 5th and 6th it's not possible it was from june right?

bebe Jan 28, 2015 11:17:16 AM ET

Yes it is possible. doctors usually date pregnancies out 40 weeks. that's about 10 months.

Guest amie Sep 21, 2014 12:14:38 AM ET

Hi. my lmp was the 22nd of july, and my due date was 10th of may 2014. but, i delivered the baby on the 28th of april this 2014. i have slept with mr. wrong on the 5th of july twice, and again on the 15th of july, twice on the 16th 17th, and 18th. i sleep with my current one. i'm confused. who is the father?

Guest Oct 6, 2014 11:43:12 PM ET

If i were you get a dna test from the guys you slept with, because whoever the the father is needs to know that you had a baby. make sure you get child support no matter what. it's just to be on the safe side.

Guest Jul 20, 2014 02:29:22 PM ET

On june 17 my ultrasound said i was 12 1/2 weeks pregnant. when did i conceive?

maya Jun 30, 2014 01:30:12 AM ET

My lmp was on the 8th until the 12th of november 2013. when is my due date?

Guest Jun 28, 2014 07:03:03 PM ET

My ultrasound scan says i'm 6 weeks pregnant. how is that calculated?

lisa brown May 30, 2014 03:39:12 AM ET

If my due date was on may 7th 2014, but i had my child april 20th 2014, when did i conceive?

Guest Feb 19, 2014 10:06:23 AM ET

My lmp was on the 24th-25th of november and my due date is august 31st. when did i conceive? thank you.

Guest Feb 1, 2014 06:46:42 PM ET

My due date is july 29 and mistakenly had an intercourse while drunk on november 2 and had an intercourse with my boyfriend on the 4th who's most likely to be the father? this is my worst nightmare!!!!

Guest Jan 10, 2014 11:19:12 PM ET

My due date is august 31. when did i conceive?

Guest Nov 22, 2013 06:45:17 PM ET

If my lmp was suppose to on 10-9-13, but started on 10-6-13 when did i conceive? when is my estimated due date?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 Next >>

You are commenting as .

Go back to Is there any way to tell when my baby was conceived?

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You

"Hello!"
by codysartony in Meet & Greet!

"2ww symptoms"
by Jasminejosh1 in Ask a Question

"Baby"
by Myera1991 in Meet & Greet!

"Mom baby no2"
by princess2 in Meet & Greet!

"Hi"
by Kygirlbillie31 in Meet & Greet!

View More Topics or Ask a Question