Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Is there any way to tell when my baby was conceived? Comments & Discussion | Page 8

Read the full article at Is there any way to tell when my baby was conceived?

hill May 19, 2012 12:58:33 AM ET

If i'm eight weeks pregnant on 19 may what's the chances that i got pregnant during the last week of feb

ashley May 11, 2012 04:43:45 AM ET

I just found out i was pregnant may 10th. my last period was march 5,6,7....which was not normal for me. was that implantation bleeding?

anna May 2, 2012 11:24:53 PM ET

My baby is due october 25 when did i conceive

luna Apr 22, 2012 10:13:16 PM ET

What day did i concieved....i had sex 21 and the 31...my last period was march 9....dd is dec 15..

keysha Apr 4, 2012 02:49:04 AM ET

I had sex with my partner november 8 and another guy november 11 my due date is july 31 and my last period was september 10

Danielle Mar 16, 2012 05:16:44 PM ET

Im danielle my due date is aug 6,2012

bean Mar 14, 2012 10:30:20 PM ET

Im ten weels pregnant and my babys due on the 10th of october and i slept with 2 people on seperate occasions, my partner on 11/12/17 of jan and another ladwas a one night stand on the 14th, what are the chances of my partner being the dad?. wen i had my scan it took me back to the 4th jan does this mean my partner is the dad or the one night stand??? im sooo confused and really need help

Katia Mar 11, 2012 01:28:08 AM ET

To jenne, i am due april 5th 2012, my last period was june 30th 2011, so i conceived around july 10th. good luck

Alysia Mar 6, 2012 10:53:12 PM ET

I had my baby feb 24th 2011 does anyone know about when conception took place?

whittany Mar 2, 2012 08:20:47 AM ET

I had my son january 9th 2012 his due dat was january 12th. when is the earliest i could have possibly gotten pregnant?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>

You are commenting as .

Go back to Is there any way to tell when my baby was conceived?

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You