You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Is there any way to tell when my baby was conceived? > Comments

Is there any way to tell when my baby was conceived? Comments & Discussion | Page 9

Read the full article at Is there any way to tell when my baby was conceived?

Ashley Feb 16, 2012 10:02:37 AM ET

Had my first ultrasound yesterday. docs are saying im 6 weeks 3 days. i thought i was almost 8 weeks....they are saying date of conception is jan 16th but i had a positive pregnancy test on jan 7th????

laurie Feb 3, 2012 02:03:46 PM ET

My due date is june 8, 2012. i dont have regular periods could someone tell me when i concieved?

Arlicia Jan 29, 2012 08:37:23 AM ET

I don't really keep up with my periods, but i know they last 3-4 days. my due date is may 12, 2012, what day in august did i conceive?

Meah Jan 25, 2012 09:33:27 PM ET

My son was born march 7th 2008 and i'm trying to figure out when he was conceived as i was due feb 28th but went over n there's two possible fathers please help

sarah Jan 18, 2012 09:07:18 PM ET

Hi im 6 weeks and 5 days and due the 7th of sep 2012 but need 2 no when i conceive my baby plz help

jenne Jan 3, 2012 03:28:43 PM ET

If im due on april 4 can you tell me around what time i got pregnant i do not remember my last period im so confused.?

Tanya Jan 1, 2012 09:36:49 PM ET

The first day of my last period was nov4,so i thought i was 8wks pergnant,,i went to do an ultra sound&my doc said my due date is aug13,2012.....is there any possible way i could have gotten pregnant on nov26,2011? stressed!

laura Dec 14, 2011 11:03:52 AM ET

Im due 21st jan, ineed to no when i conceived i date back to 16th april but my period ended that day, i only have 3-4day periods! can anyone help?

de Dec 13, 2011 03:42:37 PM ET

Im 6 weeks pregnant and due aug 3 when did i concieve?

Mone Dec 13, 2011 12:18:26 AM ET

I concieved october 26th,i am now 5 to 6weeks pregnant,when is my due date?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>

Go back to Is there any way to tell when my baby was conceived?