Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Is there any way to tell when my baby was conceived? Comments & Discussion | Page 9

Read the full article at Is there any way to tell when my baby was conceived?

katie Feb 20, 2012 07:18:51 PM ET

I was due feb 8 2011 but i had him jan 25th 2011. when did i conceive?

Ashley Feb 16, 2012 03:02:37 PM ET

Had my first ultrasound yesterday. docs are saying im 6 weeks 3 days. i thought i was almost 8 weeks....they are saying date of conception is jan 16th but i had a positive pregnancy test on jan 7th????

laurie Feb 3, 2012 07:03:46 PM ET

My due date is june 8, 2012. i dont have regular periods could someone tell me when i concieved?

Arlicia Jan 29, 2012 01:37:23 PM ET

I don't really keep up with my periods, but i know they last 3-4 days. my due date is may 12, 2012, what day in august did i conceive?

Meah Jan 26, 2012 02:33:27 AM ET

My son was born march 7th 2008 and i'm trying to figure out when he was conceived as i was due feb 28th but went over n there's two possible fathers please help

sarah Jan 19, 2012 02:07:18 AM ET

Hi im 6 weeks and 5 days and due the 7th of sep 2012 but need 2 no when i conceive my baby plz help

jenne Jan 3, 2012 08:28:43 PM ET

If im due on april 4 can you tell me around what time i got pregnant i do not remember my last period im so confused.?

Tanya Jan 2, 2012 02:36:49 AM ET

The first day of my last period was nov4,so i thought i was 8wks pergnant,,i went to do an ultra sound&my doc said my due date is aug13,2012.....is there any possible way i could have gotten pregnant on nov26,2011? stressed!

laura Dec 14, 2011 04:03:52 PM ET

Im due 21st jan, ineed to no when i conceived i date back to 16th april but my period ended that day, i only have 3-4day periods! can anyone help?

de Dec 13, 2011 08:42:37 PM ET

Im 6 weeks pregnant and due aug 3 when did i concieve?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>

Go back to Is there any way to tell when my baby was conceived?

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You