Month by Month Baby Calendar
Learn what to expect during your baby's first years with our month by month baby calendar. Choose your baby's age below to see how your baby is developing.

1 Week
20 Months
21 Months
22 Months
23 Months
24 Months

Baby Photo Contest
Enter your baby into Baby Corner's free baby photo contest for a chance to win Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Learning Puppy!!

Baby Photo Contest Home
Upload & Manage Your Photos
See Past Winners!

You are here: Home > Baby > Baby Calendar Month 4 > Comments

Baby Calendar Month 4 Comments & Discussion | Page 2

Read the full article at Baby Calendar Month 4

Christy Jul 8, 2010 12:10:57 AM ET

My baby girl sleeps through the night. from 9:30-7:30, she drinks from a bottle 4-5 hours between 4-5oz. having her on a schedule allows her to be less less fussy and more happy, we are really lucky! she naps a handful of times a day, most are short as little as 15mins. and one or 2 long naps up to 45mins-1hour long. we are holding off from feeding her cereal or anything until she is 6months to avoid allergies, recommended by the doctor!

Anita Jul 7, 2010 07:03:46 AM ET

My baby is 16 weeks old and is showing signs of teething. dribbling has been the biggest sign for me. she sleeps from 10pm-6am but sometimes will wake around 3am for a feed. she is breastfed and takes short naps up to an hr during the day. occasionally she will have a 2-3hr sleep. overall she is a very good baby and heaps of fun!

delma Mar 23, 2010 05:10:26 PM ET

My prince is 4months old and is a wonderful previous boy his sleeping pattern is unpredictable, and he eats all kind of food.

delma Mar 23, 2010 05:10:25 PM ET

DIKIE Mar 18, 2010 08:39:38 AM ET

My baby is 4months 2wks and she sleeps from 10pm until 7am.she has cereal in mornings and evenings and breastfeeds in between. she wakes up twice 4 feeds and naps 2 times for 30min.

jackie Mar 14, 2010 11:22:16 AM ET

The most handsome guy in the world is 4mths and 3wks, he don't sleep during the day and goes to bed from 9pm-7am and wakes once or sometimes twice for breast feeding. he likes to laugh and play. what can i do to make him take atleast one knap during the day?

Sibel YILDIZ Seckin Feb 25, 2010 03:33:57 AM ET

Hello, my girl is 4 months and 2 weeks old she goes to sleep in the night time at 10 o'clock and sleeps during the night until 7 am but during night she wants to have breastfeding every 3 hours. during the day she have 2 very short nap.

jagjit Feb 21, 2010 10:56:20 PM ET

My baby had a severe cough .please recommend me medicine .he is under treatment for last one month.i am giving him lactogen/mothers feed,,steam,,,azithral and nazal drops. please guide me.

jagjit Feb 21, 2010 10:54:08 PM ET

Stephanie Dec 22, 2009 01:46:53 PM ET

My little girl is 4 months and 1 week. she sleeps through the night from 9 pm to 10 am. she takes one nap during the day about an hour long. and 2 short naps both in the afternoon. i pump and give her bottles she drinks 4- 10oz bottles during the day but not all at one time, since breastmilk lasts 9 hours room temp. so she has a large amount for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and then snacks on an ounce or so in between each. she has tried cereal and juice but doesnt like either one, even after a couple tries. but she likes mashed potatoes. she is very happy, but has alot of gas reguardless of what i eat or dont eat, but it doesnt bother her any.

<< 1 2 3 4 Next >>