You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 10 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 10 Comments & Discussion

Shamima Bint Razzaq Jul 2, 2017 06:53:21 AM ET

I am 10 weeks pregnant...i can't wake up in the morning...i feel like vomiting in the morning...and can't take breakfast...

Peace May 8, 2017 06:20:43 AM ET

I was unable to sleep last night and was throwing up this morning and i have severe headaches. i'm 10weeks and really can't wait to pass this phase too.

Radhika Apr 6, 2017 01:01:02 AM ET

It's 4 a.m. and i am unable to sleep. was crying the whole night as i was throwing up and had severe headaches. i am 10 weeks and 4 days, and i am scared of when i am gonna throw up next. i pray that this phase ends soon. and i miss my normal life

Tara Sep 3, 2017 10:55:37 AM ET

I am going through the same thing! blame these raging hormones! welcome to pregnancy. it will ease up soon! think about the end result, that is what i do. :)

Xochitl Mar 14, 2017 01:44:16 AM ET

I'm 10 weeks 2 days pregnant and i feel completely normal. i do feel tired and with less energy but no morning sickness or anything like that. i'm so grateful my sister is about the same as me 9 weeks and she's the total opposite:( good luck ladies best wishes.

Jodie Jun 11, 2017 01:01:30 AM ET

I'm exactly the same... lucky us with no sickness... good luck with your baby hun x

Kirsty Mar 13, 2017 08:56:16 PM ET

I'm 10 weeks and 1 day with pregnancy #5 baby #3 ... i thankfully have had the best pregnancy thus far with this angel. i'm not use to having wonderful pregnancies but i'm enjoying it dearly. to everyone with morning sickness or in my previous pregnancies allday sickness stay hydrated it's all that will help.

Bianca Feb 28, 2017 08:07:10 AM ET

Hi. i'm 10 weeks plus 2 days today. this is my second pregnancy after 5 years. the worst feeling in the world. i'm spitting like all day every day. i'm tired, got bad headaches. i don't know what to eat because just the thought of food makes me sick. when i eat, after 5 minutes, i'm hungry again. then i just have that throw up feeling. i'm constantly hooked to my bed. i don't have energy to clean my house. it's just the worst feeling ever.

Guest May 2, 2017 01:26:37 PM ET

I feel exactly the same! funny enough, my 2nd pregnancy after 5 years too, and i'm 10 +4. my first pregnancy was a dream, yet this time i'm constantly feeling sick, need to lie-down, never know if i'm going to throw up or not, no energy and constant headaches :-( all i keep thinking is in 30 weeks it will all be worth it! hope things ease for you soon :-)

Rosie Oct 15, 2017 11:09:26 AM ET

Yip, i'm the same. thought i was being over dramatic, to be honest. so glad to know i'm not the only one. hopefully this passes for us soon.

Guest Jan 14, 2017 02:26:36 AM ET

I've had all day morning sickness since five weeks. i'm 10.2 weeks and i have just started getting bad headaches as well. i'm struggling so much. i have a 2 year old that demands most of my time and attention. i had severe morning sickness with my first as well. because i struggle so terribly with my first trimester i won't be having anymore children.

Guest Dec 27, 2016 07:00:16 PM ET

I am 10weeks as well. can't explain how i am feeling. just weird, lightheaded, dizzy, tired,.

Theresa Dec 15, 2016 07:27:56 PM ET

I'm ten weeks pregnant with twins, i'm tired, i'm fighting nausea! somebody please tell me it's going to get better!!!

jazmin Dec 12, 2016 09:28:51 AM ET

I'm 10 weeks 5 days pregnant. i feel tired and i haven't thrown up once.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >>