Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Pregnancy Week 10 Comments & Discussion

Ruth Jan 16, 2019 10:56:33 AM ET

I'm 10 weeks today. Last night was terrible . Every move I make gives me a sharp pain in the right part of my tummy . And this morning sickness is annoying. This is my first pregnancy.

kimmy Feb 8, 2018 05:50:21 PM ET

10 weeks today. Everything went well for the nine weeks, but I woke up this morning with this terrible headache that's been coming and going the whole day, and have pressure on my lower belly as well, as with this endless tiredness. Any advice anyone please? Thank you in advance.

Guest Feb 2, 2018 03:04:37 PM ET

I'm 10+4 today and this is my 3rd pregnancy. Definitely the worst one. I'm being sick every single morning without fail and on and off sickness the rest of the day (depending on what I've eaten). When will this nightmare end! Good luck everyone !

Demi Nov 24, 2017 03:41:23 PM ET

I am 10 weeks 3days and I feel terrible. No energy, every time I close my eyes I fall asleep, banging headaches with a migraine this morning. I feel sick constantly but, have only been sick once which was this morning. I had a 2.5yo and my pregnancy with him was a breeze. Welcome to the real world of pregnancy bleh!

Sirry Oct 27, 2017 07:48:24 AM ET

I'm 10+3 weeks with twins and have little to no symptoms. Literally a few moments of queezyness over the last few weeks. I am however on steroids, tripple extra dose progesterone so, maybe the steroids prevent me from feeling anything 'normal'. I do pretty much stay awake all night after 3 hours sleep but, that's their fault too. Really wish I could feel sick TBH for the reassurance. WISH I HAD AN ULTRA SOUND AT HOME!!!

Barbara Oct 23, 2017 07:24:32 AM ET

I feel wonderful!

Shamima Bint Razzaq Jul 2, 2017 10:53:21 AM ET

I am 10 weeks pregnant...I can't wake up in the morning...I feel like vomiting in the morning...And can't take breakfast...

Peace May 8, 2017 10:20:43 AM ET

I was unable to sleep last night and was throwing up this morning and I have severe headaches. i'm 10weeks and really can't wait to pass this phase too.

Radhika Apr 6, 2017 05:01:02 AM ET

It's 4 A.M. and I am unable to sleep. Was crying the whole night as I was throwing up and had severe headaches. I am 10 weeks and 4 days, and I am scared of when I am gonna throw up next. I pray that this phase ends soon. And I miss my normal life

Tara Sep 3, 2017 02:55:37 PM ET

I am going through the same thing! blame these raging hormones! welcome to pregnancy. it will ease up soon! think about the end result, that is what i do. :)

Xochitl Mar 14, 2017 05:44:16 AM ET

I'm 10 weeks 2 days pregnant and I feel completely normal. I do feel tired and with less energy but no morning sickness or anything like that. I'm so grateful my sister is about the same as me 9 weeks and she's the total opposite:( Good luck ladies best wishes.

Jodie Jun 11, 2017 05:01:30 AM ET

I'm exactly the same... lucky us with no sickness... good luck with your baby hun x

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>